Hey y'all

Fearlesstiger

Dream Walker
I can honestly say I am lost as to where to begin. I'm a fun loving guy for the most part, which is what got me into RPing. It's been at least a couple years since I was involved in one though. My problem is I get lost easily in all the paragraphs that can happen between posts. Well anyway, I just figured it would be only polite to say hello to a new forum.

Welcome to rpn! If ya need any help settling in here, I'm your Dergon! I tend to get lost as well, especially in group rps O.o, you aren't alone fren, but i've stuck with it for the most part anywho. Takes practice, and I feel like it's worth what rping can offer ya. :3

Happy rping! :D

Welcome to the site fren! :3
As Derg says, it gets easier with a bit of practice, especially when you find the right partner ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions, I'll probably be lurking around the discord chat ^33^

I can honestly say I am lost as to where to begin. I'm a fun loving guy for the most part, which is what got me into RPing. It's been at least a couple years since I was involved in one though. My problem is I get lost easily in all the paragraphs that can happen between posts. Well anyway, I just figured it would be only polite to say hello to a new forum.

I think everyone can get lost easy when inundated by hundreds of paragraphs.

Need any help figuring the site out etc., the mods are all always incredibly helpful, or you're welcome to post here and I can try help out! What kind of RPs tend to take your fancy?

Welcome to the site, and trust me, once you get into the swing of how things work here, it's a lot easier :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back