Hey x3

Nivi

ball of awesomeness
Hi everyone x3 I was appointed to these forums by my awesome friend Cookie the Brave.

I'm Nivi, born and raised in Denmark. I love anime, music, food, all those shenanigans, but most importanly, ROLEPLAYINNGGGG.

My favorite music types are house, edm, chillstep, nightcore, trap, bpm, drum n bass, etcetera.

I play volleyball, soccer, softball, and I have a pet cat.

I'm still getting started, so if you'd like to know anything else, please ask! I'll answer anything.

Hey Nivi! Welcome to rpnation! I hope you enjoy your stay c:

Maybe we can roleplay sometime?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, glad to see ya came over. Need a hand with anything and I'll be more than happy to help out.

BubbleCat said:
Hey Nivi! Welcome to rpnation! I hope you enjoy your stay c:
Maybe we can roleplay sometime?
sure! x3

[QUOTE="Cookie the Brave]Hey, glad to see ya came over. Need a hand with anything and I'll be more than happy to help out.

[/QUOTE]
thank you honey x3

Last edited by a moderator:
BubbleCat said:
Oh, I know. I edited my post a couple of seconds after realising. Sorry.
What types of roleplays are you interested in?
Fantasy, romance, magic, slice of life, sometimes modern or sci fi and action. Depends on my mood! You?

Hello Nivi, Mother is pleased with you.

Welcome to RP Nation, where Roleplay is our business.

It looks like you're well on your way to making new friends here and that's awesome!

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Xylin and I am Mother. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask one of the Mods, one of the Super Mods or even your doting Mother. That is, after all, what Mother is for.

We do have a few house rules which can be found here: INFO - Official Site Rules | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

They're fairly easy to follow. In fact, if you click on this link: Site Questions & Information | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum just about all your answers will be answered.

To find an RP, click on the Roleplays tab, scroll through the genres and find something you like. If it's open, ask the ST if you can join.

Have fun and do be a good Child,

Mother Xylin

Xylin said:
Hello Nivi, Mother is pleased with you.
Welcome to RP Nation, where Roleplay is our business.

It looks like you're well on your way to making new friends here and that's awesome!

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Xylin and I am Mother. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask one of the Mods, one of the Super Mods or even your doting Mother. That is, after all, what Mother is for.

We do have a few house rules which can be found here: INFO - Official Site Rules | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

They're fairly easy to follow. In fact, if you click on this link: Site Questions & Information | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum just about all your answers will be answered.

To find an RP, click on the Roleplays tab, scroll through the genres and find something you like. If it's open, ask the ST if you can join.

Have fun and do be a good Child,

Mother Xylin
thanks mom x3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back