Hey there!

stillsurrounded

My name is Alec. I'm new to this site but I've been roleplaying for 4 years now. I enjoy all genres of roleplay but I especially enjoy fandom roleplays involving Homestuck, Gravity Falls, and Soul Eater. I also love to roleplay with OCs and have a few of my own! I live in America. I apologize if I'm a little slow at typing at first but I just got surgery on my finger. I would love to get involved in roleplays as soon as I can!

Thank you for reading and happy roleplaying!

Ah hello love :)

Enjoying RpN?

But anyways- if you need a partner I can certainly assist xD

Haha anyways, have fun!! Sorry to hear about your finger, I wish a swift recovery.

Ah thank you! I really am enjoying it, it's like the roleplaying site I always wished I had. I would love to roleplay with you. What genre or fandom are you thinking about?

Oh good! When I first joined I was confused for AGES. Clearly I'm smart haha. But I am willing to RP any fandom, really. I Just finished Attack on Titan and Blue Exorcist, but I haven't started Soul Eater yet :/

They are both AMAZING xD how far into Attack on Titan are you?

Oh yeah, I've seen a ton of really sappy romance animes too haha but SAO was really good

The feels for SAO were so strong xD

But you have homework from me.

Go watch Attack on Titan. The whole series. I started watching it two days ago and I finished the series this morning xD

Haha okay will do ;D I'll come back to this thread in like 2 days when I'm done with it and then we can roleplay it! Sound good?

xD maybe. I'm going out of town for a few days on Wednesday so I might not RP again until next week.

Are there any other fandoms you RP, señor?

Hetalia!!!!!!!!!!

xD oh god-

Pleeeaaasseeee xD

Sorry, my grammar and personality just spiral out of control at this time xD

My first anime was Ouran Host Club xD how sad.

But I've only seen a few episodes of Hetalia, however I am in love with the conscept.

Haha yeah! Oh Ouran, how I miss your carefree lifestyle. Now I'm spending all my time sobbing over the death of Kirito and then being given new hope at his return. How did this happen? xD

SAO ;) but okay.

PM or start a thread, tagging me. OH are we going to use our own OC's or Characters from the show?

Whatever you want! And we could do SAO now if you want too! I'll already have an OC by the time I finish probably (I make them so much I don't even know) But if I'm feeling a canon character a ton then I'll probably request him. Even if I am a canon character I'm cool with you being an OC too though! If we do SAO I'll most likely be an OC

xD then we shall do SAO

I will probably use an OC as well. Haha who shall make the thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back