Hey there!

Walkerty

Lurker
Hello new potential friends! I’m new to the site as well as forum based roleplay like this. I’ve done a lot of text based D&D roleplay so I understand the concept. I’ve been wanting to branch out into other stuff for a long time and really liked the site after looking around so I figured this would be a great place to start! Looking forward to playing with some of you!

Hello, Walker! (If you'd like me to call you something else, please leave the following reply saying so.)
My name is @GreatDoggo. Preferably, I'd like to go by "Doggo".
Thank you for taking the time to check the site out!
I'm sure you will love your time here because we have an already nice community that is growing as we speak and very good moderation.
I do not know much about D&D roleplay, but I know a bit about random genres of roleplay.
Anyways, I'd better get going. Thanks again for visiting us, and if you would ever like to roleplay in PM's, I'm open at any time.
Sincerely; Doggo <3
PS: If you need any help navigating the site, or just need tips and tricks, I would be honored to provide helpful information.

Three convicts were on the way to prison. They were each allowed to take one item with them to help them occupy their time whilst stuck behind bars. On the bus, one turned to another and said, "So, what did you bring?"
The second convict pulled out a box of paints and stated that he intended to paint anything he could. He wanted to become the "Grandma Moses of Jail."
Then he asked the first, "What did you bring?"
The first convict pulled out a deck of cards and grinned and said, "I brought cards. I can play poker, solitaire and gin, and any number of games."
The third convict was sitting quietly aside grinning to himself. The other two took notice and asked, "Why are you so smug? What did you bring?"
The guy pulled out a box of tampons and smiled. "I brought these."
The other two were puzzled and asked, "What can you do with those?"
He grinned and pointed to the box and said, "Well according to the box, I can go horseback riding, swimming, roller-skating..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back