Hey there!!

PlanetGarbo

I Found Her Among The Aliens
Hi! My name is Nicolette Farris, but I prefer Nikki Farris! Planet Garbo just has to do with the person I prefer to roleplay. Also, i'm like just now getting used to English, as I have spoke and typed Irish Gaelic all my life. So sorry If my spelling or my wording is off, i'm trying my best. Please don't bash me for it. Anyway, just shoot me PM, and i'd love to chat. Also, as I was saying, the person or personas I prefer to roleplay are Amy Nelson (Markiplier's girlfriend) Or any YouTubers surrounding them.
- Nikki

Markiplier and Amy are so cute <3 I love them together. Even if I am a touch jealous. Haha. It's nice to meet you Nikki! I hope you really come to enjoy this site. People love it here because of the community being so open and accepting. I'm sure that you'll come to experience that as well.

Okay, so I may have had like a mini freak out session when you gave me this notification!! Agh!! Thank you so much! I love for us to become friends if you ever wanna talk!! I'm just a shy little girl and I never really know what to say or how to make friends! And yes, they are adorable, and no worries! I may be a tad jealous as well.

Okay, so I may have had like a mini freak out session when you gave me this notification!! Agh!! Thank you so much! I love for us to become friends if you ever wanna talk!! I'm just a shy little girl and I never really know what to say or how to make friends! And yes, they are adorable, and no worries! I may be a tad jealous as well.
What's one of your fave Markimoo videos? :D And sure~~ I would love to talk any time! I get how hard it can be to be shy, trust me ^^ I used to be the shyest person in all of existence. Haha. I think my favorite Markiplier videos are his World's Quietest Let's Plays because omg he's so much funnier when he's trying not to be loud. Not that he isn't super funny all the time lmbo.

What's one of your fave Markimoo videos? :D And sure~~ I would love to talk any time! I get how hard it can be to be shy, trust me ^^ I used to be the shyest person in all of existence. Haha. I think my favorite Markiplier videos are his World's Quietest Let's Plays because omg he's so much funnier when he's trying not to be loud. Not that he isn't super funny all the time lmbo.
One of my favorite videos would have to be his Joy Of Creation series!! Its so good, and of course the Songify remix 'Fly Like A Butterfly' came out because of it. But his World's Quietest Let's Plays are so good too!! And his Try Not To Laughs, even though they are just Mark laughing, are amazing!!

One of my favorite videos would have to be his Joy Of Creation series!! Its so good, and of course the Songify remix 'Fly Like A Butterfly' came out because of it. But his World's Quietest Let's Plays are so good too!! And his Try Not To Laughs, even though they are just Mark laughing, are amazing!!
I TOTALLY AGREE, YES YES YES

I was literally so scared that you wouldn't like me but LOOK AT THIS NOW!!
I don't mean to sound coy, but I really do try to be as friendly as possible with others. Especially fun, awesome seeming people as yourself :D

I don't mean to sound coy, but I really do try to be as friendly as possible with others. Especially fun, awesome seeming people as yourself :D
Oh dear!!! My ego can't handle this!! (I'm joking, of course) But thank you so much!!!

You speak Irish Gaelic?
THAT'S SO COOL O3O I absolutely adore different languages and dialects. Makes one's world grow just that much more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back