Hey there!

Lis

traveling ghost ✨
Hey RPN! I've been roleplaying for about 12 years on and off -- my experience mainly coming from the forums of virtual pet sites and the like.
From what I've seen, those boards are dead/dying, so I've decided to search for a site that is centered around just RP.
That's how I ended up here! :3

I'm 23, working and going to college, but always find time to reply to posts. I enjoy writing multiple paragraphs, playing multiple characters if needed, and can RP as either male or female. I'm not a fan of quick romances, but I do enjoy a good fight scene!
With that said, I've done a lot of medieval fantasy roleplays, so I'd definitely consider them a favorite.

Other interests: video games, noodles, spicy memes

What's everyone's favorite roleplay genre?

Welcome to RPN! c: My name is Mae, and trust me... Coming to an RP-centric forum is one of the best decisions you could have ever made. Personally, I started out in the WeeWorld RP forums before the website disabled the forum feature. I had a couple other accounts on other sites before I came here, too. And honestly... RPN is a great place to be.

My favorite genre is soft science fiction. I'm obsessed with how cultures develop and how humanity addresses its faults, so the introspection and character-driven stories soft scifi offers is perfect for me in terms of stories, novels, screenplays, and RPs.

Hi! I'm still kinda new to RPs in general but I have played D&D so I guess that would be my favorite genre!

Welcome to RPN! c: My name is Mae, and trust me... Coming to an RP-centric forum is one of the best decisions you could have ever made. Personally, I started out in the WeeWorld RP forums before the website disabled the forum feature. I had a couple other accounts on other sites before I came here, too. And honestly... RPN is a great place to be.

My favorite genre is soft science fiction. I'm obsessed with how cultures develop and how humanity addresses its faults, so the introspection and character-driven stories soft scifi offers is perfect for me in terms of stories, novels, screenplays, and RPs.

Nice to meet you, Mae!
Yeah, I had a good feeling about this site when I stumbled upon it. c:
I don’t believe I’ve explored soft scifi through RP, but I definitely see the appeal; I’ve always enjoyed social sciences. :)

heyoo!! did you ever rp on neopets? oh man what a long time ago that was for me
I think I role played very briefly on there, but that was a long time for me as well! I can’t even remember what my username would have been back then. I was mainly on a site called Nutrinopets and more recently, Subeta. I’ve jumped around a few others, too.

Hi! I'm still kinda new to RPs in general but I have played D&D so I guess that would be my favorite genre!
Nice, what got you into wanting to RP? I’ve actually never played D&D, but it looks like a lot of fun!

nutrinopets!!! omg it sounds so silly, but so does neopets. hahah gotta love the places people find to roleplay at

Good to meet you!

Hylian Trash!? Is that the Hylian I think you are referring to (AKA The Legend of Zelda?)

I'm hoping to have some good fights myself.

Roleplay Genre: One on one and paragraph-length rps.

nutrinopets!!! omg it sounds so silly, but so does neopets. hahah gotta love the places people find to roleplay at
I remember when I had first joined Nutrinopets, I had forgotten about it for a while and was trying to figure out what the name was. Little me was googling "nutrition pets" for the longest trying to figure it out. L O L.

Good to meet you!

Hylian Trash!? Is that the Hylian I think you are referring to (AKA The Legend of Zelda?)

I'm hoping to have some good fights myself.

Roleplay Genre: One on one and paragraph-length rps.

You are correct! I'm guessing you're into the series as well? c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back