Hey There

ThatDovah

the eternally tired human
Hey everyone. I'm quite the newbie. I'm a pretty relaxed person, I've been writing on and off for about 10 years now. This is the first time I've ever signed up to one of these sites but this looks promising.
I'm more used to 1x1, but I hope that I'll become more open to group/forum RPs during my time here. Over the years I've written fantasy, romance, horror, thriller and general fiction but I'm still experimenting in a RP setting. Outside of RP I'm very friendly, I generally won't turn down a conversation.
I think that's all but I look forward to interacting with some of you in the future

Rping in a group is surprisingly similar to 1-1, so you should meld quickly!

Hey hey, welcome to the site! I'm glad you decided to enter into this little club of misfits much like myself. If there's anything I can do to make you feel welcome lemme know, and if you'd just like to talk I'd be down.

Hey hey, welcome to the site! I'm glad you decided to enter into this little club of misfits much like myself. If there's anything I can do to make you feel welcome lemme know, and if you'd just like to talk I'd be down.
Hey, thanks! I've already begun to feel fairly welcomed and adjusted. Thank you!

Us Canadian's gotta stick together Lol. Well anyway if you'd ever like to RP we could discuss a plot, and go from there.

Hey everyone. I'm quite the newbie. I'm a pretty relaxed person, I've been writing on and off for about 10 years now. This is the first time I've ever signed up to one of these sites but this looks promising.
I'm more used to 1x1, but I hope that I'll become more open to group/forum RPs during my time here. Over the years I've written fantasy, romance, horror, thriller and general fiction but I'm still experimenting in a RP setting. Outside of RP I'm very friendly, I generally won't turn down a conversation.
I think that's all but I look forward to interacting with some of you in the future
hi hi.... What sort of Rp's are you into~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back