Hey there!

ProperlyImproper

One Time Luck
Hey guys! :)

So I go by a million and twelve nick names, but y'all can call me Molly or MJ or almost anything else. New nicknames are always appreciated! I love crying over TV (darn you Moffat), blogging, reading fanfiction, and looking at cat videos. I also love to act, play the drums, dance, and play volleyball. I used to role play all the time, but I haven't in a while. I'm always up to trying new things! I'm so glad that this site SEEMS easy enough to figure out because I'm basically useless when it comes to uncoding confusing things. So yeah! Me in a nut shell.

Looking forward to hopefully getting to know some of you and getting involved with some rad forums! :)

Welcome to RpN, glad to have you here. The staff and members are all very friendly.

A few pieces of advice

• Join us in the shoutbox at any time, we'd love to have you
  • Make sure you read the rules, they are very important
  • The best places to find rps are, in fact, the shoutbox and the recruitment/idea threads, so make sure to visit those
  • Any other questions, feel free to ask any of the members or the staff, we're always happy to help.

Welcome,

What kind of fanficiton do you like to read? I am an avid reader myself. (:

Hope to see you around and wish you happy exploring.

Mina x

Minastauriel said:
Welcome,
What kind of fanficiton do you like to read? I am an avid reader myself. (:

Hope to see you around and wish you happy exploring.

Mina x
Oh gosh, I read a whole lot of fanfiction. I read bandfiction, supernatural, doctor who, sherlock, teen wolf... lots and lots of TV fanfiction. I basically just click on the fanfiction tab and start reading whatever pops up because sometimes I know the fandom and I'm like "awesome!" and sometimes it introduces me to new things and I just love that! :) How about you?

Glad to have you with us. Follow King's advice up there and you're good to go ^_^ Make sure to ask the staff for assistance if you get stuck.

[QUOTE="Jon_14]Glad to have you with us. Follow King's advice up there and you're good to go ^_^ Make sure to ask the staff for assistance if you get stuck.

[/QUOTE]
I win this time.

ProperlyImproper said:
Oh gosh, I read a whole lot of fanfiction. I read bandfiction, supernatural, doctor who, sherlock, teen wolf... lots and lots of TV fanfiction. I basically just click on the fanfiction tab and start reading whatever pops up because sometimes I know the fandom and I'm like "awesome!" and sometimes it introduces me to new things and I just love that! :) How about you?
Same really!! (:

Bandfiction, Supernatural and at the moment it's Marvel and Loki fiction. I could read fanfiction for days on end.

What are your favourite topics to role play??

[QUOTE="King of Imagination]I win this time.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah I totally sounded like a broken record didn't I?

Minastauriel said:
Same really!! (:
Bandfiction, Supernatural and at the moment it's Marvel and Loki fiction. I could read fanfiction for days on end.

What are your favourite topics to role play??
I am in love with Marvel. I stayed home sick today and finished a 70 chapter fiction in like 2 hours.

I love to role play any topic. Really, if the story is good I'm into it! :)

ProperlyImproper said:
I am in love with Marvel. I stayed home sick today and finished a 70 chapter fiction in like 2 hours.
I love to role play any topic. Really, if the story is good I'm into it! :)
Wow that was some quick reading. I feel your dedication (:

Ditto really. If the plot line is good I will write to the death aha. I am glad to have stumbled upon your welcome thread.

Minastauriel said:
Wow that was some quick reading. I feel your dedication (:
Ditto really. If the plot line is good I will write to the death aha. I am glad to have stumbled upon your welcome thread.
I was so surprised to see the time. I was like "Is it a different day, or?" haha

Me too! I'm really glad that now I have at least one other person who I can talk to who likes the same things as me! :)

ProperlyImproper said:
I was so surprised to see the time. I was like "Is it a different day, or?" haha
Me too! I'm really glad that now I have at least one other person who I can talk to who likes the same things as me! :)
Oh yes, I know that feeling lol. When you feel like you have been reading for so long you forget everything around you and when you finally do look at the time it's like, Oh My!

Me too. :) Relieved. If you ever want to chat, write or RP then i'm all ears. :)

What is the time for you? It's 1.26am here.

Minastauriel said:
Oh yes, I know that feeling lol. When you feel like you have been reading for so long you forget everything around you and when you finally do look at the time it's like, Oh My!
Me too. :) Relieved. If you ever want to chat, write or RP then i'm all ears. :)

What is the time for you? It's 1.26am here.
Thanks! The same goes for you! If you ever just wanna talk, or RP, or even just share favorite fics, I'll be here! :)

It's 5:39pm here.

ProperlyImproper said:
Thanks! The same goes for you! If you ever just wanna talk, or RP, or even just share favorite fics, I'll be here! :)
It's 5:39pm here.
If I ever stumble upon a share-worthy fic I will be sure to send it your way (: Do you have a role play character that you normally write as?

Aha, are you in the US?

Minastauriel said:
If I ever stumble upon a share-worthy fic I will be sure to send it your way (: Do you have a role play character that you normally write as?
Aha, are you in the US?
Awesome! :) Not typically. I like the idea that I can be a new person for a new rp. But it really depends. Do you?

Yeah. Washington state! I don't know how well you know the US but that's the one that is in the top left corner by Canada that rains a lot lol

ProperlyImproper said:
Awesome! :) Not typically. I like the idea that I can be a new person for a new rp. But it really depends. Do you?
Yeah. Washington state! I don't know how well you know the US but that's the one that is in the top left corner by Canada that rains a lot lol
It also depends for me. (: I used to use one character for every RP but then just mould her to the situation she's in but I would like to start developing my characters a little more :)

Lol I don't know much about the US other than the names of some states. Rains a lot eh? Does here too. UK has never been known for it's beautiful weather. Is it a beautiful state no matter the weather?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back