Hey there!

nebulousinsight

Fan of Details
I'm new here, but I'm well introduced to RP. I'm excited to be here and hope to make friends with many of you. My favorite color is forest green and I love to eat meat. Jerky, steak, fish... You name it. I'm a German immigrant living in the US, but I'm moving to Vancouver Island in three weeks. I'm excited to get to the cold north, as I hate the heat of the south here.

I don't do much for one on one since I always feel like I have to put forth more effort than others. I love group RPs though, and I want to see if others wanna do an Atomic Highway (Mad Max) Dice RP sometime, but I'll save that for the Interest threads. How is everyone?

I am a carnivore as well. Forest green is one of my favorite colors. Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes if you want. If you have any questions, just ask me. Enjoy your stay!

-dances in confetti- Thanks for the welcome, @Kestrel! I used to lurk here a few years back, but a lot has changed since last I came around. I'm hoping to readjust pretty quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
You tagged the wrong Kestrel. There's Kestral with an A, and me, the Kestrel with an E. I'm sure you'll pick it back up quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back