How Is This Place & Its People?

• Chill x3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lame .-.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

adoringtresses

Darth Woman Harley Queen
Hi everyone! so I am new to this site as I have the title of...lurker (>u>)(:*)! *how creepypasta*

I was recommended here from a person I am fairly acquainted with and am interested in how things work around here. I can Rp semi-advanced to advanced but if my creative train isn't truckin' then that kind of dies x.x sorri...

But anyways I would love to meet some awesome people on here and possibly make a few friends!(^U^)(<3)

Honestly it has been quite sometime since I've read any pastas but there's this one I really remember. This guy is at a bus stop and he sees all types of weird and freaky people . I mainly would just hit the find random pastas and see what interests me. I know that wasn't much help. What are your favorites?

Greetings and salutations!

Welcome to RP Nation, where Roleplay is our business.

You've found us, congratulations for choosing the best RP site on the whole intertubes, we're glad you're here and a part of the expanding universe that is RP Nation. Also, now you're officially one of the cool kids.

Before you being your quest to becoming one of the old hats here at RPN, please do take a second and take a look at the site rules. You can find them here: INFO - Official Site Rules | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum.

Unlike the Pirate code, they aren't more like suggestions but rules that we take a bit seriously. If, however, you've got a few pieces of eight you'd like to swing our way, we're always more than happy to take it. (I said, the rules weren't suggestions, never said we weren't piratey mate).

Once you've had a glance over the rules there's more information to be had here: Site Questions & Information | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum. You can find something there to answer just about any question you might have.

Now then, I know that you have to answers that you're wanting answered now and the first is, you can join any RP that is open. You can find the different RP genres here: Roleplays | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

They're set up by genre so if you're looking for that Belgariad fandom RP (sorry, none yet exists here) then you'll know you aren't going to be looking in the futuristic genre. Each genre has an interest check at the top of the page and you can peruse this to see if anyone is wanting to create an RP.

If you are trolling the RPs and you just gotta make your own futuristic version of the Elenium, then you can pick the genre (future or fandom? I don't know!) and create an interest check. In the interest check you can tell the whole world about your RP and what you want to do with it. If you get enough people to say Aye! then you create your RP.

If you have any questions, issues, or concerns, don't hesitate to get in touch with either the moderators of your forum (the genre), the Super moderators, or even the admin staff. You can do that here: Site Questions & Information

Again, welcome to RPN and happy RPing.

Xylin

Haha, no worries. I usually only look out for creepypastas when I'm feeling adventurous or brave enough. One of my favorites is Psychosis, and on reddit, I really liked the Penpal series. There was also an interesting one about an ASMR youtube stalker, but I don't remember what it was called. I usually just hit random on the wiki or I go to a random page and open random stories on NoSleep Reddit.

Hello stranger.

I personally have an odd obsession with creepy stuff. Have you ever heard of the Abandoned by Disney series? That one was good. I personally cannot stand the over-hyped ones like Jeff the Killer and Slenderman. I just don't get how anyone can believe in them...

Imo those two girls are insane. They should be committed. Sacrificing their friend to Slenderman? That's plain crazy. They even had art dedicated to him strewn across their bedroom walls.

None yet, I stalk the threads that have no replies...I'm a creeper ('OoO') plus not in the mood to fight over a partner to rp with at the moment.

I see. I started my own thread listing what I was looking for in a partner and some plot ideas I had, and I got two people. You may want to try that.

Understandable lol. I have to go to school tomorrow, which sucks. I really cannot wait until Christmas break.

Nony said:
Understandable lol. I have to go to school tomorrow, which sucks. I really cannot wait until Christmas break.
I feel you, I need to get some presents for my dog...I kinda didn't get him anything last year so merr

adoringtresses said:
Hi everyone! so I am new to this site as I have the title of...lurker (>u>)(:*)! *how creepypasta*
I was recommended here from a person I am fairly acquainted with and am interested in how things work around here. I can Rp semi-advanced to advanced but if my creative train isn't truckin' then that kind of dies x.x sorri...

But anyways I would love to meet some awesome people on here and possibly make a few friends!(^U^)(<3)
Hey, welcome! New as well, nice to meet you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back