Hey there,RPnation.

Alexus Vin Dalsen

Alexus Vin Dalsen/Bashar
Roleplay Type(s)
I am called Alexus,and despite my name,I'm a guy.
I'm here to find people to RP with who are interested in fantasy/medieval type things with a wide range of varying levels of strength between character types and races,similar to DnD.
My favorite types of characters to see show up in RP are those with strong emotional responses and those who are almost completely emotionless,as it creates a feel unlike that of normal life,where people often have varying levels of emotional response depending on what happens.

Anyone not interested in RP is also welcome to talk to me,as I enjoy talking to people.

Hello! I would love to roleplay sometime, either here or discord. I have never heard of someone who used DnD species in a roleplay. I had always thought of using my Paladin Tabaxi before but I have long since lost her character sheet and would have to recreate her! I hope to get along with you and find common means of conversation! Welcome to RPN! Enjoy your stay!

Hello there,if you add me on discord,I'd be willing to start immediately after teaching you what all species I'd be using,I've made roughly 16 species and use a lot of side characters,imagine a good Bethesda game and there you go,that's the usual amount of characters.

Hello there,if you add me on discord,I'd be willing to start immediately after teaching you what all species I'd be using,I've made roughly 16 species and use a lot of side characters,imagine a good Bethesda game and there you go,that's the usual amount of characters.
Of course, you will have you forgive me though. I was in the process of being taught the game's rules and such when the people teaching me up and left me to myself and now im trying to teach myself.

Of course, you will have you forgive me though. I was in the process of being taught the game's rules and such when the people teaching me up and left me to myself and now im trying to teach myself.
Thing is,it doesn't have the rules involved,but is just similar in the setting in general.

Where've you been that's so блин ты урод такой? Normally I find RP sites to be pretty friendly overall. Can't imagine one being up for too long otherwise.

Where've you been that's so блин ты урод такой? Normally I find RP sites to be pretty friendly overall. Can't imagine one being up for too long otherwise.
Mostly with my friends,I live in a less than friendly area and a lot of them either have a criminal record or are just kinda aggressive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back