Hey there, everyone!

kitphiroth

My name is Nagi and I came here via the suggestion from someone on yahoo answers. I roleplay from a lot of fandoms and I am looking for active partners who love final fantasy xiii as much as I do. I have been role-playing for a very long time, I started when I was around 14 ;) my age is up to debate, but that was a while ago!

Of course, I roleplay a lot of different fandoms, but I want to roleplay that out mostly! I currently live in Cleveland, Ohio and go to school full time. I do have a roleplat blog on tumblr, but I find it hard to find partners on there.

I am open for aim messages, fb messages or new friends! Leave me a pm or comment!

Hello and welcome to RpN.

There's a couple of links you should visit.

Site Rules:Site Rules

FAQ: FAQ

Staff List: Staff List

Are some nice links to visit before you get started with your venture on RpN. Once you're comfortable, you can go on and look for or post for recruitment in our recruitment sections.

1x1: 1x1 Recruitment

and Group: Group

That's a few of the good links, if you ever get lost or overwhelmed, make sure to ask one of our friendly members for help!

In case I've missed a helpful link to you, Welcome has a ton of helpful links.

Also don't be afraid to visit the chatbox and chat it up!.

I'm sorry my thingy is not pretty like some of the staff has, but I like to give a personal flavor to each one! Though I will make it prettier for the links at least once I get the time.

Thank You!

AKUUUUU

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back