Chitchat Hey there! Care for a chat?

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi hi! What's up? I'm Strawberry (they/them and I'm 24). I'm really into 🐧penguins🐧 my favorite being adelie penguins and fairy penguins. They just have my whole heart. What's your favorite animal? 🤠

I hope we have a lovely chat (and maybe just maybe *gasps* become pals!)

Heya! I'm Cyfir (they/them, 25). Aaand I'm not too far from that, as in, I love Owls 🦉! Though fairy penguins are really cute. My favorites would be the greater sooty owl and the white faced scops owl. Latter is also known as the transformer owl as it can literally switch between looking like a poofy little owl or Ebenezer Scrooge with feathers o.O

Hello Cyfir! It's nice to meet you! I just looked up the owls that you mentioned and they are both so beautiful! And I started cracking up when I seen this of the transformer owl, oh my goodness.

tumblr_inline_ogkq5n8yGo1qef80s_640.png

Your description is very, very accurate lmaoooo.

Right? I can almost hear him say it- "Bah, humbug!" XD though, actually, they apparently do it to hide among the branches of trees when facing something they think they can't scare off by doing this

33a489a11744032c03bbdcc77b3026d1.jpg

Like that's any better.

They're like cats with feathers 😂

Right? I can almost hear him say it- "Bah, humbug!" XD though, actually, they apparently do it to hide among the branches of trees when facing something they think they can't scare off by doing this

33a489a11744032c03bbdcc77b3026d1.jpg

Like that's any better.

They're like cats with feathers 😂
They are so much like cats with feathers. My sister's cat used to give us that same exact stare until he was like oh these are people that feed me and let me sit on their lap, never mind. XD.
Honestly, if I was just minding my business and I look up and seen an owl looking at me like that, I would just turn around and go home and not go back for a while!

Bird people? Now, these are my kind of people!

I'm Archie (he/they), and I just turned 20 about a week ago now. I'm big into birds, but more casually than anything. Though I do love spitting occasional obscure birb facts. I have a pet cockatiel named Frodo, who is sleeping on my shoulder as I write.
The most interesting thing to me about birds is their ancestry, AKA the fact that these dudes literally evolved from dinosaurs. It always blows my mind, and yet somehow whenever I look at a bird it just makes perfect sense. I love science, man. I love birds!

Since you've both posted bird photos, here is my contribution. A bilateral gynandromorph cardinal, with a source attached!
gynandromorph.jpg

Ah, there was a time in Spy x Family when they went to the aquarium and it involved penguins. Let me know if you want to read or watch it!

Bird people? Now, these are my kind of people!

I'm Archie (he/they), and I just turned 20 about a week ago now. I'm big into birds, but more casually than anything. Though I do love spitting occasional obscure birb facts. I have a pet cockatiel named Frodo, who is sleeping on my shoulder as I write.
The most interesting thing to me about birds is their ancestry, AKA the fact that these dudes literally evolved from dinosaurs. It always blows my mind, and yet somehow whenever I look at a bird it just makes perfect sense. I love science, man. I love birds!

Since you've both posted bird photos, here is my contribution. A bilateral gynandromorph cardinal, with a source attached!
View attachment 1087863

Hey there Archie! Happy very belated birthday! I just turned 25 about two weeks ago. Time flies, doesn't it? Please tell Frodo I said hello when they're awake! I also have a cockatiel named Rosie. Rosie is 24 years old! What an old birb!

Yeah! It's fascinating how they evolved like that! I read somewhere that dinos are actually meant to be more feathery than have scales. I forget where I read that, but I remember seeing it and going well, that's peculiar. I'll have to find the source sometime! :')

Oh my goodness, look at this birb! They are so pretty and so interesting! I adore them already. I never knew cardinals could even come in a different color from red, let alone be like this. How beautiful.

Ah, there was a time in Spy x Family when they went to the aquarium and it involved penguins. Let me know if you want to read or watch it!
Aww that is so cute! Spy X Family is on my watch list, so now I most definitely have to check it out. The minute I hear penguins, I am sold, LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back