Hey there, all!

ItsKenAgain

absolutely average
Here's my official introduction! I've not rp'ed in years, but it's about time I get back into it I think now that I'm done with being a full time undergrad student. I guess I'll just start off with some fun facts about me irl:
  • Ken is a nickname of mine, hence the username!
  • I'm 21, a grad student in psychology, and a student employee who spends too much time staring at a computer
  • I used to rp on a website called maxdanwiz or something like that, until it was changed into basically just an ad cite for James Patterson's books and all of the forums were deleted. I'm still salty. It took months to find my rp buddies after that, but even after we did, everybody eventually got busy and stopped replying to our own rps. I got my start there and was active for years until this hiatus I've been on.
  • Some of my hobbies include writing, drawing, cooking, drinking, and pet-keeping (mostly fish, but I have a super fire ball python and a cat, I hope to get more animals though, like a salamander, or some land snails or something)
  • Some random facts: I can jump on a pogo stick with no hands and I can solve a slider puzzle in 20 seconds on a really good day, but I haven't tried doing both at the same time yet
I'm not sure exactly what kind of rps I'm interested in the most yet, I've done a couple different specialty school ones, like Greek gods or superhuman powers and all that, I've done Hunger Games back in the day, zombie apocalypse, and a near future tyrannical government dystopia rp that I was in for a couple of years. I do prefer rps where we create character bios, as opposed to just jumping in. It just feels more structured. If you want to point me in the right direction of a promising rp, I'd be thankful for the help!

Last edited:
You seem cool. Would you like to start some story with me? See if we click and if we can find a delicious plot... PM me if you'd like to~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back