Hey, new here. But not a new role player.

Sweet Sonata

Dance upon the winds of your wildest dreams
Hi, I am Sonata. New to the forum type roleplay. I am old enough to remember the aol chatrooms and such. Now I am a LARPer as well as a bit of text based roleplay but I am looking to get more involved in text based since I do have some extra time. (Nap time rules). I do have some old examples of my work if needed, but I consider myself an experienced roleplayer. I usually will go toward the high fantasy/adventure maybe romance type storylines. Unfortunately I am lacking inspiration at this time so I would need to find a good plot to actually get involved in. From me you can expect checking forums 2-3 times a day or messenger as I get a chance to sit down and type. Again...I am a mom of two special needs kids, so I may appear online but unable to type due to one reason or another. If anyone has any plot ideas swimming around in their heads I am more than happy to help flesh them out. I generally only play female characters, but I am not against playing a male NPC from time to time. But anywhos, thanks so much and I look forward to playing!

Oh, I've been roleplaying for a while and just joined as well. Nice to meet you! I suck at plot lines too :) But welcome.

Awesome, nice to meet you too! Yeah..I can take an idea and run like a kid with scissors..but getting said idea..yeah..mom brain sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back