Hey my Dudes!

aurnia

the heartbreak prince
Hey there! You can call me Aurnia (or Auri/Aurni idk whatever nickname floats-ya-boat) and no, I'm not actually "new" here.

Sn4hZwB.gif

I've used RPN before, but it's been a while, and frankly I couldn't remember the username or password to my last account and I wanted a fresh start anyways.

Just if you're curious, here's some about me:
(the serious stuff)
- I can use bb code... I'm too lazy to most of the time however
- I'm a student
- Because I am a student and a professional procrastinator please bare with me; I might respond every day for a week and then drop off the face of the earth for a month and respond to one rp once
- I'm not quite comfortable giving my exact age, but I can say that I'm older than 15
-I'm a pretty detailed and literate writer, but please don't expect more than like, 4 paragraphs per post, hell every once in a while a reply might be less than a paragraph, my focus is quality over quantity (and i'm lazy) (and I am taking more than one advanced course) (the homework is INSANE sometimes)
- I don't do anything too risqué: it's against RPN's rules (I think- i've never actually read completely through them, but then again who has) and I'm absolute shit at writing anything more than maybe a steamy kiss or something
- Dark themes are fine by me
- Light themes are fine by me
- Just no smut, okay? okay.

(the other stuff)
- I'm a pretty hard-core Taylor Swift fan... so... deal with it
- I can be incredibly sarcastic, I will warn you now
- For the love of all things good please talk with me OOC. I appreciate at least sort-of getting to know someone out of the roleplay we're doing
- If I'm gone for more than a couple of weeks do not be alarmed, sometimes I just won't check this or i'll have a lot of work or something, and please don't take it too hard, I'm not ignoring you I promise (Unless you've given me a reason to, and if you have: you'll know)
- If I'm being a bitch, please tell me, I don't always realize it
- I cuss like a damn sailor OOC, but I can tone it down if you're uncomfortable with it
- I'm not part of many fandoms I see stuff for on here, but here's some of the stuff I like: Supernatural (I'm caught up to the second episode of season 13), Doctor Who (I've only watched 9 & 10 because it's all I've had time for, I'm new to this fandom so FIGHT ME KAREN), Star Wars (I've seen them all), Harry Potter (I'm a bit fuzzy on exact details, I haven't read the books/watched the movies in a while)... I can't think of much else right now but I like a couple of more mainstream musicals and I'm a huge sucker for crime shows (I love Bones, Castle, and NCIS the most, but I'm EXTREMELY behind on NCIS)
- I love music, especially Pop, Alternative, Rock, and most anything from the 70s and 80s

UPDATE: I've watched the first season of the 11th Doctor (I think it's series 5?) and I really like it so far, but David Tennant is still my favorite doctor

Last edited:
Hey there! Fresh starts are always nice, too bad you lost your password and name though. I guess you could just ...shake it off (sorry this is an awful joke but It was too tempting!).

There are quite a few things we have in common, but mainly that we both like Harry Potter and Crime shows! I'm a diehard HP/Fantastic beasts fan but I won't bother you with that LOL. Bones is absolutely amazing by the way, <3 that show.

Anyway, I hope you have a great time here on RpN again and maybe we'll meet each other in an RP sometime!

Wuz good my dude. Hope you’re happy here. I like Taylor Swift too, though I can’t say her new album is really my cup of tea.

Wuz good my dude. Hope you’re happy here. I like Taylor Swift too, though I can’t say her new album is really my cup of tea.
Damn, well, I'm glad you're a fan of some of her stuff at least haha, most people I know don't even like her and it's extremely disappointing. I love your profile pic by the way! Lorde is also one of my favorites : )

Hey there! Fresh starts are always nice, too bad you lost your password and name though. I guess you could just ...shake it off (sorry this is an awful joke but It was too tempting!).

There are quite a few things we have in common, but mainly that we both like Harry Potter and Crime shows! I'm a diehard HP/Fantastic beasts fan but I won't bother you with that LOL. Bones is absolutely amazing by the way, <3 that show.

Anyway, I hope you have a great time here on RpN again and maybe we'll meet each other in an RP sometime!
Are you kidding? That was an amazing joke. There's no bad blood here...

I LOVED Fantastic Beasts it was so cool! How excited are you for the new one next year?!

I hope we rp together sometime too, you seem like an awesome person

What’s up bro?

Sucks ass you lost the password to your old account. This is an old account as well, but I use the same password for just about everything, so I got mine on lock.

I don’t fancy Taylor Swift that much, but I tend not to give people shit for their music considering I listen to 60s country...

Nice to know I’m not the only procrastinator around here. And I might have a bit of a bad mouth, but that can go under the table.

Anyways, welcome back. If you need someone, hit me up. I’ll literally do any genre except fandom, and I’ll do fandom for some things.

Welcome back to the site fren! :3
I feel like I know you better than myself right now xD And you were correct, smut happens to be against the site rules, I'd suggest giving them a read (even a quick one) just to familiarise yourself with them.
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions, I'll probably be lurking around the discord chat ^33^

Are you kidding? That was an amazing joke. There's no bad blood here...

I LOVED Fantastic Beasts it was so cool! How excited are you for the new one next year?!

I hope we rp together sometime too, you seem like an awesome person

Phew, so it's safe and sound to post here again! Fantastic beasts was so amazing I went to see it 5 times in the span of two weeks LOL. Newt is just too great and queenie omg I love her so much! Who was you're favourite character?

I've been patiently waiting for the new one but I'm so excited for it! How about you?

Aww that's really nice of you to say hahah, I do really hope to see you in rp sometime because you seem really cool~

Phew, so it's safe and sound to post here again! Fantastic beasts was so amazing I went to see it 5 times in the span of two weeks LOL. Newt is just too great and queenie omg I love her so much! Who was you're favourite character?

I've been patiently waiting for the new one but I'm so excited for it! How about you?

Aww that's really nice of you to say hahah, I do really hope to see you in rp sometime because you seem really cool~
It’s always safe here, I’m no mean one : )

Queenie is my absolute favorite she’s just such an amazing ball of sunshine!! And I’m so excited for the new one!! I’m curious how they end up weaving the story in to lead up to the events of the books

I'm watching the episode of DW with vincent van gogh and it's stressing me out as an art lover and a DW fan

It’s always safe here, I’m no mean one : )

Queenie is my absolute favorite she’s just such an amazing ball of sunshine!! And I’m so excited for the new one!! I’m curious how they end up weaving the story in to lead up to the events of the books

OMG same! Queenie was just the perfect character haha. As long as the new movie contains more magical creatures I'll be more than satisfied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back