Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Light + [Other Selection]

• None of the above/Other

• Total voters

DeletedAccount

My name's Mic. How are you??? :)

I'm having a bad day, and hoping this will cheer me up a bit before I head off to bed. I'll be sure to respond eventually, haha. I'm a college student who loves visual effects and plays a few instruments. My parents ridiculed me whenever I watched anime, but I have watched every episode of Death Note and am aware of Pokémon, Naruto, and Bleach...at least, the beginnings of those series, haha. I love the art of anime. I plan on giving Skip Beat! and Anime Beats! a chance. I am in the process of watching Breaking Bad and reading Catching Fire. I am a proficient role player, as I have role played in the past with a variety of characters. I love learning about different cultures, including the food they eat!

Is there anything else you want to know, or do any of you have suggestions on how I should get started on my role playing?

Hello Mic, it's nice to meet you. I hope you are doing better now.

Well I must say I approve of some of your selections~ Death Note is definitely one of my favorite animes- I really enjoy the psychological type shows. I also thought Catching Fire was a good book. And the movie wasn't so bad either in my opinion :)

As far as getting started, honestly the best thing to do is jump in. Browse around in the RP categories and look for RPs that are Accepting or Need More Members. Read the Rules and then sign up! Everyone I've met here is pretty nice and will help you if you need. Including myself- if you ever have any questions or want someone to chat with, please feel free to send me a message and I'll do what I can. Best of luck! :)

Thanks, MidnightPhoenix1123! Yes, I am doing much better, thank you. :) That's awesome that we share some interests! I'll be sure to keep you in mind. I've already jumped in on one role play, have asked to join one once it starts, and have contributed some conversation in the forums. You were right about people being pretty nice here. :) Again, thank you, and hopefully I'll see you around.

Hey! I hope you've been enjoying everything here! I'm pretty new here also, a little shy to jump into roleplays for the fear of making myself look stupid, but hey, what more do I have left to lose!

Death Note, ah, one of my favorite anime's next to Attack On Titan, Angel Beats, and Naruto. Catching Fire? You are simply amazing! If you ever want to roleplay or chat, message me and we can get started! Hope to hear from you soon!

~Kairi

Hey, SakuraTheBrave! I was actually just looking at the Role Play Recruitment Forums until I saw an alert pop up. D'ya wanna start role playing soon? You don't have to be shy since both of us are "noobies" here, haha. I'm up for any kind of role play except Sci-Fi.

I would absolutely love to! Yeah, Sci-Fi isn't my thing either, I main just stick to the thing I've been used to for the past 6 years; anime.

Message me?

Good luck to you both- don't worry, it might seem a little intimidating at first, but it's not so bad! I've only been here about a month but it doesn't feel foreign anymore :)

Maybe once we muster up the courage to role play in a group, you can join us - that is, if you are not already overwhelmed with role plays.

If I could muster up enough courage and ideas, I would create an RP and invite you guys! ^^

Not really- on this site I guess I normally do fantasy and slice of life, but I've done a lot of fandom RPs before. But I'm pretty open to anything with a good plot basis. Here, I'll send you a message~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back