Hey, listen. Hey!

EuRo

Heh. Sorry. If your a fan of Zelda, you'll get the message. xD

Anyways, Hello. I'm *drumroll* James, or EuRo. What ever floats your goat. I have been roleplaying about...eight years plus change.

I'm looking to find a couple roleplay buddies. Creating a whole thread based one would be a plus.

I'm always up for one x ones 's. If you want, send me a pm, or post here.

Uh...that's it!

Nothing to do here. C:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello EuRo. I'm just gonna call you Ro, okay? And I loved the reference. As my sig will point out, I'm a huge Nintendo nerd. If you'd like a one x one partner, or are interested in mythical creatures, I have a role play up right now. If not, just message me if you have any one x one's you're itching to do right now.

Bee said:
Hello EuRo. I'm just gonna call you Ro, okay? And I loved the reference. As my sig will point out, I'm a huge Nintendo nerd. If you'd like a one x one partner, or are interested in mythical creatures, I have a role play up right now. If not, just message me if you have any one x one's you're itching to do right now.
Ro Ro, ro your boat. xD

Of course. ^^ would you be so kind as to send me in the right direction then for the mythical creatures you speak of?

Hunnyhelp said:
I may have not spoken but I speak of Elves, Dwarves, Giant Eagle, and Dragons!!!!
xD

Good sir, for what do you speak of?! This nonsense is of dragons and elves...

Dwarves are commonplace, peh.

I have seen your aviator you must know of the great power of elves. Dwarves are dirty mortals that live in a mine all their sorry pitiful lives. Now elves create great buildings and cities. They control nature and are as rich as kings every single one of them.

Yes. Yes I am.*cough* I mean, yes they are.

Though I did know this dwarf once. Gimpy leg, told really good jokes.

Dwarves... They must ride dragons they have small pride. Although I did know this dragon once... Poor thing died in battle. It was nice, kind, and good in battle. But still I prefer to ride eagles I have mine, Heart. She is a sweet little thing. You might have seen her when I came here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back