Other Hey I'm new

Alex In Hell

Idk what to say I'm just a cinnomen roll
<p>

I have no idea what I'm doing and I can talk in 24 hours cause I just made my account. can someone please help me once the 24 hours is up?

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to :RPN:, Alex! Yes, all accounts must have ten posts and exist for 24 hours before you can send private messages - but you're still free to chat on the forums and roleplay as pleases you! First, I recommend that you read your Welcome PM, which you received when you signed up. Second, I recommend that you head on over to the Introductions forum and say hello! If you still have questions, feel free to reach out to me or any of the teal-colored names; as Helpers, it's our job and our pleasure to assist you. You can also post in the Site Questions and Information forum with any questions you have!

Yeah oh well what can ya do? Anyway nice to meet ya. The name is SchizoManiac The Samurai Supreme but you can just call me Schizo.

SchizoManiac said:
Likewise. So How long have ya been RPing?
I usually do LARPing for things like mtg, but I kinda just started like a month ago with just RPing. So I'm pretty new haha, what about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back