• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Hey, I'll make a watercolor of your character!

BadBadger said:
Here you go!
mkmQLka.jpg
Aaaaa omg I love it so much!!! Thank you!!! <3 I love how you did the armor and the shirt underneath.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Hm, they look wonderful! Would you mind attempting to replicate my character?

[/QUOTE]
Hey, I got everybody's characters done. So if you still want me to do yours I can, but I need a description. Sorry for making you wait so long!

Darkmaster006 said:
Aaaaa omg I love it so much!!! Thank you!!! <3 I love how you did the armor and the shirt underneath.
To be honest, the armor was done to cover up a mistake I made, that's why it's black lol

BadBadger said:
To be honest, the armor was done to cover up a mistake I made, that's why it's black lol
Oh! Haha. Still, coincidentaly, that's exactly what I wanted but I couldn't word it right at the time so I just left it haha. The black and green contrast is great too. So you did it even more awesome! xD

BadBadger said:
Here you go! Finally sat down and did them all today.
NAYbjWS.jpg
I'm not the person who requested this pic but I have to say this is hilarious and made me lol. Your style is splendid and full of thoughts. I will check this thread now and then to see more of your works. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sombra Arcana]Can I request gaige and deathtrap?
latest

[/QUOTE]
Sure, I'll get on it tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back