hey, hi, hello! ~❀

Slytherins

Chaos is a ladder
Hi there, cupcakes!

My name is Rooms (which is short for Romana) and I just joined this website after having it recommended to me by a friend. While I mostly roleplay on other platforms (you can find me on Tumblr as slytherin-writes) I've grown a bit tired of them and needed a fresh start. Anyway, I'm from the Netherlands, which is in the GMT+1 timezone if I'm correct ━ but since I'm a fully realized insomniac I live more in an American kind of time schedule.

I have about 8 years of experience in roleplaying, and two more years in writing (and by that, I mean that I spent my earlier years writing Harry Potter fanfiction), of which most has been group roleplaying. I'd love to get some 1x1's on here, but I'm personally most interested in the groups.

I'm a huge fan of high school roleplays ━ so I'd love to get some recommendations for that, but if a plot sparks my interest, I'd be willing to try (almost) anything. I'm really looking forward to meeting the people of this community and even more so to write with you guys.

Thanks for reading, and have a wonderful day/night!

Hello! Welcome to RPN! I hope you enjoy your time here and have loads of fun! <3

Welcome to community. You will actually find an overabundance of high school roleplays of all types on this site. Have fun choosing lol

Hall Kervean Hall Kervean Ah, I love Monty Python!

shadowz1995 shadowz1995 That's good to hear, can't wait to look around. Thanks!
Yeah np. Its not my particular cup of tea but thats the beauty of it. There's something here for everyone. If not there you can always try something new just to try and increase your overall skill.

For ex. I dont like slice of life but I joined several to increase my knowledge and variety. I wanted to kms half the time but it made me a better writer lmao

Yeah np. Its not my particular cup of tea but thats the beauty of it. There's something here for everyone. If not there you can always try something new just to try and increase your overall skill.

For ex. I dont like slice of life but I joined several to increase my knowledge and variety. I wanted to kms half the time but it made me a better writer lmao

I totally agree with that! I only roleplayed in Harry Potter themed groups for a long time a while ago ━ and then I tried to join something entirely different and found myself completely out of touch with everything else. It really taught me a lot about my writing skills, and of course, how to improve them, because I had to really find my way around there again.

I totally agree with that! I only roleplayed in Harry Potter themed groups for a long time a while ago ━ and then I tried to join something entirely different and found myself completely out of touch with everything else. It really taught me a lot about my writing skills, and of course, how to improve them, because I had to really find my way around there again.
Aye. While I dont like slice of life, it did teach me how to write better when you arent knee deep in conflict or plot. The times you take a step back just to breathe, you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back