Hey Hey :)

Kenopsia

Inactive
Roleplay Availability
Hello RP nation users! umm... first time being on this site, i usually RP with friends hehe... well hope to meet some cool people on here! :D

Hope y’all find your niche here. Welcome to the site, we’re glad to include you in our family <3

Hey I am also new haha. Been trying to find one good role playing websites but have yet to find one. So far I'm liking it here.

Pretty much anyone. I'm pretty tired. Not bad though. But yeah I'm a part of one other site but it's been declining in activity lately so I'm looking for another site as well

So the other site I'm on I've been on and off since like 2010 or something And starting somewhere New like here is hard. I'm still a little confused and trying to figure stuff out

Question... when it says 10+ posts does it mean your own posts or what? For some dumb reason my brain is stuck. :/

Welcome to RPNation! Hope you enjoy it here! And no need to be nervous or shy here (though that's a bit hypocritical coming from me, haha), we're all like minded people! Have a lot of fun RPs! :33:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back