Hey Hey~

Popptart

One Time Luck
Hewloo~

I started joining very small and not very active roleplaying sites, and found myself not being satisfied. Ive been avoiding this place for a while, mostly because of how HUGE it seemed to me! I'm building the courage now, and I hope i get to meet great people here!

Have a nice day everyone <3

Hewloo~

I started joining very small and not very active roleplaying sites, and found myself not being satisfied. Ive been avoiding this place for a while, mostly because of how HUGE it seemed to me! I'm building the courage now, and I hope i get to meet great people here!

Have a nice day everyone <3

Feeling the same way too recently..

Greetings! I hope you can find some interesting RPs that suit your tastes and make wonderful friends here. =]

Everybody is super friendly and helpful here, I've noticed. So there shouldn't be any issues. =p

WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW PEOPLE HERE! My name is Foogels, but you all can just call me Foogels ;D. If you noticed or didn't, doesn't matter, but you can't DM anyone or make certain profile changes yet. That's because you have to make 10 posts before you can do that! This is to avoid spam bots! If any of you don't have anything to do then I recommend reading the rules!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back