Hey Hey~

Deerferns

An actual deer
Hey everyone, I'm Fern, and I'm new here. I'm 23 years old, Genderfluid, and I have been roleplaying for at least a decade now. Not sure how I didn't know about this place sooner, but I'm here now. Hopefully this will be a nice creative outlet for me.

As for roleplaying, I really like writing, so it always ends up being very detailed with me. My favorite genres are Sci-Fi and Horror (preferably mixed) as well as Fantasy. I do not do fandom roleplays, however. Original content only :)

I have lots of characters I would love to further develop. Hopefully I will find somewhere on here to do so!

Oh, and I look forward to meeting all you guys on here too :P

Hey there, Deerferns!

I also enjoy Horror and Fantasy, and though I don't get to do Horror as much as I would like, I do a lot of Fantasy =D Here at RpN, we have a sort of 'system' for actually posting our characters onto the site and letting other people 'review' them in a way (not all get reviewed, and if you would not like yours reviewed you can always say so, but it gives you a certain set of fields and gives you a place to store your character on the site). It can be found here, and is called the Character Feedback Forum!

If you haven't already, please drop by the Rules and make sure you understand them. Then, feel free to drop by the Chat and meet a few of us members! We'd love to see you there!

If you have any questions, or just want to chat, please feel free to let me know! c:

@DescriptedEnd Thank you for the welcome, as well as for the link to the Character Feedback Forum, that's definitely something I would like to utilize! If I have any questions or anything, I will definitely let you know!

@ProficientlyAwkward Thank you for the welcome, as well! :)

Welcome, Fern! I'm pretty new here, so I figured a good way to get into the site is welcoming other newbies! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Greetings to you noble stag! *bows* Welcome to RpN and may your time here be an enjoyable one! ^^ (I like deer too :) )

SirJonithus said:
Greetings to you noble stag! *bows* Welcome to RpN and may your time here be an enjoyable one! ^^ (I like deer too :) )
Thank you very much for the welcome! I am most appreciative! I'm sure I will enjoy this place a lot. I'm really looking forward to getting back into RP as much as I once was :) (Glad to see someone else appreciates my "people" xD )

Deerferns said:
Thank you very much for the welcome! I am most appreciative! I'm sure I will enjoy this place a lot. I'm really looking forward to getting back into RP as much as I once was :) (Glad to see someone else appreciates my "people" xD )
Hey what's not to like about deer? They are a pleasant blend of cute, handsome/beauty and elegant grace. Always a relaxing and enjoyable sight in the woodland realm :)

SirJonithus said:
Hey what's not to like about deer? They are a pleasant blend of cute, handsome/beauty and elegant grace. Always a relaxing and enjoyable sight in the woodland realm :)
Absolutely agree :) They are also incredibly expressive and photogenic. They are my favorite subjects to photograph :)

Deerferns said:
Absolutely agree :) They are also incredibly expressive and photogenic. They are my favorite subjects to photograph :)
Yes, yes. A shame they never hold still enough for you to pet though! Ah well, I must be content with admiring them from afar. ;)

SirJonithus said:
Yes, yes. A shame they never hold still enough for you to pet though! Ah well, I must be content with admiring them from afar. ;)
My local zoo/wildlife park has two herds of deer (different species) that you can actually hang out with and pet and feed. They are actually quite friendly and behave similar to dogs. They are lovely animals and adore neck rubs and corn. Sometimes the bucks will even let you gently touch their antlers when they are still in velvet. They are very soft and warm :) A+ experience. I go there pretty frequently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back