Hey Guys :)

Cammy Cat

Careful with the kittens!
Hey, I am Cammy Cat... But y'all can call my Cammy.... Or Cat... Or whatever you want I guess haha. If you couldn't tell, I'm new here. I have been role playing for about 4 years and I REFUSE to use anything less than perfect grammar. I do all sort of role plays, just message me and I'll reply with whether I would like to do it or not :) . Alright...

~Cat Out

Hello there, Cat. Welcome to RpNation! Congratulations on joining the best roleplaying site there is on the internet. We have a large variety of roleplays, a great community of members, and marvelous staff who are always happy to help. I guarantee that you'll love it here or your money back. Just kidding. You won't get your money back.

We have two different types of roleplays here on RpNation; Roleplays and Forum Roleplays. The roleplays are neatly organized into different genres and if it is a 1x1 or a group roleplay. The actual roleplay content is seperated into three tabs; RP Overview/IC Roleplay, Character Sign-Up, and Out of Character. The forum roleplays are for project-like roleplays, or huge roleplays. It is like having your own forum that you can customize, add sub-forums and threads, even change the prefixes.

I would like to inform you about our anti-spam measures. There is a posting requirement to be able to access all of RpNation's tools. You just need to post 10 posts and be a member on this site for at least twenty-four hours. By then, you will be able to view the Shoutbox (a place you must come check out when available), send Private Messages, set a signature and so much more. If you have any questions and/or would like to learn more, please check out this thread: New Anti Spam Measures - Post Requirements

Also, please have a quick look over RpNation's Site Rules. Anyway, I would like to wish you good luck and thank you for choosing RpNation. I hope to hear more of you in the future! :]

Welcome, you!!

I hope you have fun here. The community is awesome, and that means that since you are here, YOU are awesome. Actually, you're just awesome. *salutes*

Was totally gonna say something more and then that magical ADD thing happened, so I'm just sitting here, twiddling my thumbs with that creepy grin thing going on.

Um, yeah... here's a cookie? *hands over totally non-suspicious cookie*

*takes cookie and is uncertain on whether I should eat it*

thanks....

*turns around and shoves cookie in my mouth*

mmmmmmmmmmmm cooooookkkkie

xD

>__> *offers milks and double stuffed oreos* You may only have one~ >D

Oh no!! :o You fiend! What sort of blasphemy is this????

*is defeated and must now walk the trail of Victory*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back