Hey Guys

Lux1

One Time Luck
Hi everyone, I'm Lux and I'm here on the recomendation of a few good friends who made a bit of an exodus from a different RP site a while back. I've written in RPs quite extensively before but am admitedly quite rusty, work and other commitments limiting my writing time being the main reason.

I view this place as a fresh start and I really like what I see. The board is organised, clean and the people seem friendly and posessed of quite a skill. I look forward to getting to know and work with a lot of you over the course of my time here.

Feel free to drop a message if you ever want a chat.

Lux

Ya'll can thank me again for bringing another member over to your site guys. :D

Welcome Lux! Glad you joined us. Be sure to ask questions n stuff. =P

Welcome, Lux! Name's Wolf, and I can tell you, you've got the right idea about this place :)

p.s. are you a Summoner? :o

Thanks for the welcomes guys, this place really looks like it could be exactly what I was looking for.

I'm sorry but you'll have to explain to me what you mean by summoner, I fear I've chosen another username that is a refference to something I dont know about.

Lux said:
Thanks for the welcomes guys, this place really looks like it could be exactly what I was looking for.
I'm sorry but you'll have to explain to me what you mean by summoner, I fear I've chosen another username that is a refference to something I dont know about.
Even though, I have no idea what Wolfie's talkin' 'bout. My gut feeling is shoving League of Legends in my face, said game seems to be thrown around here a lot. Anyhow, welcome to the website. We're a fun bunch who likes to immerse ourselves in various crazy places. Like 1940s inspired British colonies, corrupt America's, made up superhero cities, far away fantasy lands and so on. I hope you enjoy your stay here with us.
PS. Cool kids chill in the General Discussion forum ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back