Hey guys, it's Spade! (:

Spade Oleander

Creator of Stories
Hiya!

Most of you don't know me, but some of you do!

I have been doing rp cites for a while, but the one I was previously on had been shut down. I am glad to have found this one here! I am a little shy at first but give me some time! I already have one Rp written and posted. I really hope some of you join in. the name is Rextulous vs. Cumulus. In the Sci Fi forum. It might not be set up like it should, but I am still learning how this cite is organized.

Anyway, I have been rping for a few years now.

I am able to play both female and male genders (Female preferably).

I can play up to three characters well, four players or beyond can sometimes get jumbled.

I prefer sci fi or fantasy threads but sometimes I will post real life threads to ease my brain so I can come up with something new.

If I join your rp and miss the starting date, don't panic. Just message me on here and I will get to replying as soon as possible.

If something comes up that makes me unable, you will be notified by me or someone else. (:

Any questions for me, post below please or message me! Thanks! (:

Thank you!

Can't wait to get started!

-Spade Oleander

Hi there, Spade.

Welcome to RpNation!

I assure you that you'll have a wonderful time here.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or drop by the Shoutbox!

Welcome to RpNation Spade! Come join the house of fun! Please talk with us in chat it will be awesome! And if you like Sci Fi, please check out my rp in my signature.

[QUOTE="Spade Oleander]Thanks guys ^-^
Where is Chat exactly? Sorry, new to the set up!

[/QUOTE]
The Chat (otherwise known as the "Shoutbox") is located on the front page of the Forums. Just click the little "Forums" button at the top of the web page. :)

Hello and welcome, Shade! It sounds like you've discovered how friendly we are. If you have any questions, reach out. Otherwise, I hope to see you around the site.

Welcome again to RpN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back