hey guys im new here

I'm more interested in one on one role play but group role play would be fun

That's understandable, one on one tend to be a little bit easier and a little more fun at times. For some reason, I really like doing group role plays on here, but this is pretty much the only site....

That's understandable, one on one tend to be a little bit easier and a little more fun at times. For some reason, I really like doing group role plays on here, but this is pretty much the only site....
what's a good group role play on here?

what's a good group role play on here?

Honestly that all depends on what you like. I have one I'm trying to start that is harvest Moon based, I just came back after a long hiatus. I used to have a family role-play, those can be fun. Then there is those fantasy ones that can be fun also. I'm thinking about rebooting a couple of my role-plays, one is a fantasy feuding kingdom kind of role-play. So let me know what kind of role-plays you are into and I'll keep you posted if I find one that may interest you. Of course anyone I do you're welcome to join, you seem cool

Honestly that all depends on what you like. I have one I'm trying to start that is harvest Moon based, I just came back after a long hiatus. I used to have a family role-play, those can be fun. Then there is those fantasy ones that can be fun also. I'm thinking about rebooting a couple of my role-plays, one is a fantasy feuding kingdom kind of role-play. So let me know what kind of role-plays you are into and I'll keep you posted if I find one that may interest you. Of course anyone I do you're welcome to join, you seem cool
thanks,I appreciate it

thanks for the help

I like a good family role play

Users who are viewing this thread

Back