Chitchat Hey guess what? I just came out!

Strawberry Creme

The Gay Cousin™
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I know this is kind of dumb to put onto a forum but... I just came out of the closet as transgender! It feels so much better to walk around with all my goofy buttons and pins, even if this small town is incredibly rude about it. I'm trapped by a bunch of forest fires in Washington state but somehow it feels so much easier to breathe now that I'm not hearing my dead name or being misgendered as often.

And I changed my name!! Not legally yet, but I've always wanted to be called "Apple" because that's what my grandad used to call me, and now it's my name! That's my name!! I'm so excited, and I can't wait for things to change even more. I already feel so much happier in my own skin.

To everyone that took the time to areas this who may still be in the closet: I've always known I wasn't my assigned gender, and I've always known I wasn't straight. Take your time to figure it out. Sexuality and gender are fluid and changing labels is okay! Experimenting is okay! What's also okay is staying closeted. If you're not safe where you are, don't come out. If you are but you still want to wait, then wait. Remember that it's your business and your business alone, and you are more than allowed to take your time on your journey. Be safe everyone!

ColdSlipperyIberiannase-small.gif

Congrats Apple, this is AMZING!!!!!!! I hope things continue to be happier for you
and you have a good time with your continued transition. What a huge step I am
very proud of you, coming out is not easy EVER took me 15 years and so it is such
a joy to see others being strong and brave. <3
Aaaaaaah thank you so much!! I'm still feeling my heart racing! I finally went to planned parenthood about hormone therapy and I'm so excited! I'm non-binary so it's not going to be a "full" transition but I'm so excited I can barely breathe! That or I just need to take off my binder for a hot minute lol

Might be a little late but I'd like to say congratulations~
I recently came out as genderfluid, so I know it can be a bit of a struggle (have to constantly remind people not to call me she/her lol) so good on you for taking the leap

Congrats! That’s a big step! I’ve changed my label several times. From cis female to agender to trans male, back to agender, and now finally figured out I’m genderfluid. It took a lot of questioning and then I stayed closeted for so long. I’m finally out around my family. Doesn’t mean they all respect it but at least it’s out there. Best of luck to you!

SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!! I can't even imagine doing that for my family in the near future...I'm trans as well. It's so hard getting through the day by their expectations. I'm glad you found the courage to!

I'm happy you're staying true to yourself and not letting the desires of others confine you in 'the box'. Well done thinkin' outside the box. 🌈

It takes a shit ton of courage to stand up and say who you really are, especially to the people you love and care about. Things are supposed to be getting better for the LGBTQ community but it's still nowhere near what it should be. I wish you all the best on your journey and hope that you have the support and strengths to overcome all the hurdles this world will try to throw at you! 🎉😊👍 Congratulations!!

Apple? Must. Resist. Urges! Apple! Ahh! I. Can't. Stop! Om nom nom nom nom! Sorry. :( You're all eaten now. Well, at least you went out being eaten by the great Baphomet. That'll make for a good obituary. You're welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back