Hey Everyone

InkBlot

So funny story, does anyone remember Quizilla? I hadn't used the thing in a while, but remembered my good old days of roleplay on it and wanted to get back into that, but lo and behold, it had shut down! So here I found RPNation and I'm just wondering, what do you all think of it?

A little about me; I've had two years of experience roleplaying now and I write in my spare time anyways, I prefer either fantasy/medieval rps or fandom ones, sometimes a good mix of both! Though one thing I've always found interesting is the world building, so anyone tell me if they're interested. Creating characters and an entire world around them is such an adventure.

That sums up me, not much else to say, but I hope this goes well!

Hello @InkBlot,

Welcome to RpN!

I think this site is wonderful!

You’ll find a lot of great members to roleplay with here. Before you jump in, make sure you’ve read and understood the Official Site Rules. After you have done that, you can head over to the Roleplays board for all of your roleplaying needs. You can create new roleplays for one on one or group settings, propose your own ideas, and join other roleplays!

We’re all friendly here, so if you ever want to chat, you can jump into the Shoutbox! Once you have made at least 10 posts, you’ll be able to access more of the site’s awesome features and send private messages!

If you ever find that you’re stuck, you can always refer to News & Updates or Questions & Information. I am always willing to answer any questions you may have. :)

Happy roleplaying!

That's awesome. Medieval times is an interesting theme for me too! :D

Welcome and I hope you enjoy!

[QUOTE="Aeri Rosevier]That's awesome. Medieval times is an interesting theme for me too! :D
Welcome and I hope you enjoy!

[/QUOTE]
I hope it's a common one, and thanks, have a great day!

Heyllo @InkBlot .

Ermahgerd, yes Quizilla

so once upon a time – a long time ago – I used to take those quizzes/read them stories all the darn flapping freaking flooping time.

(never had an account though - basically my relationship with tumblr atm)

But ahhhh, I didn't know it shut down :(

Anyways,

/sads

Yehhh, welcome to RpN!

CellarDoor said:
Heyllo @InkBlot .
Ermahgerd, yes Quizilla

so once upon a time – a long time ago – I used to take those quizzes/read them stories all the darn flapping freaking flooping time.

(never had an account though - basically my relationship with tumblr atm)

But ahhhh, I didn't know it shut down :(

Anyways,

/sads

Yehhh, welcome to RpN!
Yeah, all gone sadly! I had written a fair few things when I was younger, so sad to see it's completely gone, but thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back