Chitchat hey everyone

Alex34

A queer playwrite
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I have 2 more years till I'm out of high school (been in my new school since August) and I plan on sharing my thoughts here
today I woke up REALLY early! got dressed and had time to eat breakfast! I had a bacon egg and cheese sandwithch! I am at my lunch break rn :angelD:

hi my name is star I use any pronouns but she/her and I am a trans male abrosexual Demiromantic and polyamorus
let's start with Trans Male

Transmasculine - Nonbinary Wiki

you might ask "Star, What is trans masc?" well to put it simply
Transmasculine – transmasc, masc. Usually describes people assigned female at birth (AFAB) whose gender identity is partially or fully masculine or aligns with masculinity. Trans man/male - A term used to describe someone who is assigned female at birth but identifies as male and lives as a man. now on to Demiromantic

Demiromantic | LGBTQIA+ Wiki | Fandom
A demiromantic person is someone who only develops romantic feelings for another person when they have a strong emotional connection to them. Demiromantic people can be of any gender identity or sexual orientation.
now onto polyamorus
Polyamorous - MOGAI Wiki
Polyamory is a form of ethical, or consensual, non-monogamy that involves having romantic relationships with multiple partners at the same time
and last
Abrosexual | LGBTQIA+ Wiki | Fandom
Abrosexual is a term that describes a kind of sexual fluidity. Someone who's abrosexual finds that their sexual attraction shifts often: they might identify with the term 'gay,' and later feel attracted to people of all genders, and then feel little to no sexual attraction at all.

I want to go to the movies but don't know what to see can yall help?
movies:
1701470596160.png
1701470627957.png
1701470655898.png
1701470673099.png
1701470695514.png
1701470728931.png

i ate to much mcdonalds now my tummy hurt D':

1. I still beilve in Santa
2. when I was 10 I tried to run away to become Santas husband
3. I watch Christmas videos all the time

some GROWN ADULT MAN went up to be and put his hand on my head and FORCED MY HEAD DOWN I told him I felt uncomftorable but he Ignored me (I have severe trauma from GROWN ADULTS touching me) pleases give me a hug

Yeah, I wish I'd been, I wish I'd been, a teen, teen idle
Wish I'd been a prom queen, fighting for the title
Instead of being sixteen and burning up a bible
Feeling super, super, super suicidal

the girl on the couch wont stop singing but the second I start singing she tells me to "Shut the fuck up you sound like shit" and she sings like SO BAD and she also said I was going to hell for being trans

Users who are viewing this thread

Back