Hey, everyone.

Shinrinyuko

New person here. I'm not new to roleplaying but it has been years since I last did this. XD hopefully, I still got it. English is not my first language so I may be rusty in the vocabulary department, hehehe. Thanks for having me!

hi, welcome!! the rustiness with rping overall is a familiar foe of mine, but pretty easy to overcome! ^^ i hope you enjoy yourself here!

Hello! I'm new here and was told to introduce myself. I love Anime, Otome games, Webtoons, Japanese music, light novels, and Manga. Basically, I'm an Otaku. My favorite food is sushi.

Hello! I'm new here and was told to introduce myself. I love Anime, Otome games, Webtoons, Japanese music, light novels, and Manga. Basically, I'm an Otaku. My favorite food is sushi.

XD I think you should create your original introductions thread rather than introducing yourself in mine. But welcome to the forums, I'm new too!

Thank you. I'm sorry if using your thread bothered you. I'm new here so I'm still trying to figure out how everything works. You won't see me here again, sorry for bothering you.

Thank you. I'm sorry if using your thread bothered you. I'm new here so I'm still trying to figure out how everything works. You won't see me here again, sorry for bothering you.

Oh no don't be sorry! It's fine with me and you are not bothering at all >.< Sorry if I seemed rude but I honestly wasn't. I'm actually happy that I get to meet a new person as well :3 let's be friends, okay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back