Hey Everyone

nearlyflowers

The girl with the flowers on her face
Hello there everyone. My name is Thisle and I am new to RPNation! RPing has been a passion of mine for some time now, but because of school I have been lacking in the creative anything department. During my classes we talk a lot about self-care and how to become good at it. Writing is my self-care and it something I want to get back into...which led me here. I'm excited to met everyone and get back into RPing. See ya around. :)

Hi Thisle and Welcome to RPNation! I hope you don't mind me asking you a question: what first got you into roleplay?
Arcana_Maxima Arcana_Maxima
I don't mind at all! Although I did not realize how much I would have to think about it...LOL

It started with creative writing. Back in the day I enjoyed writing fanfics and short stories. I was trying to find a place to post these when I came across a site called 'Young Writers Society.' There you could post your own writing and then they had an storybooks tab that was essentially RPing. I started to roam though that tab and then found I loved writing and interacting with other people's characters. Once I started college I had to stop because of time, but now I am in a part-time masters program, have a lot more time, and a lot more stress [Yay me.] I needed something to help with that and remember how much RPing impacted me I decided to look for a site that was solely dedicated to it. And that is how I got here.

Arcana_Maxima Arcana_Maxima
I don't mind at all! Although I did not realize how much I would have to think about it...LOL

It started with creative writing. Back in the day I enjoyed writing fanfics and short stories. I was trying to find a place to post these when I came across a site called 'Young Writers Society.' There you could post your own writing and then they had an storybooks tab that was essentially RPing. I started to roam though that tab and then found I loved writing and interacting with other people's characters. Once I started college I had to stop because of time, but now I am in a part-time masters program, have a lot more time, and a lot more stress [Yay me.] I needed something to help with that and remember how much RPing impacted me I decided to look for a site that was solely dedicated to it. And that is how I got here.

Haha, thinking back is hard no matter what. Glad you don't mind answering it.

Creative writing, so I'm guessing you're a more literary-focused roleplayer. It's great to see another literary, these days most people aren't real literary when it comes to roleplay. Glad that you needed help to get back into roleplay as well, we all need it when he have a hiatus from it. If you need any help with OC's feel free to ask, I am a character creator by trade (so to speak) and it'll be easy to create new OC's when you collaborate with others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back