Hey Everyone!

blue_honey02

A walking disaster
Hey everyone, I'm new to this site (though not to RPing) and just thought I'd quickly say hey.
I'm looking forward to having a platform solely dedicated to RPs, I feel like it's going to make it much easier to manage them this way! If anyone has some pointers or tips in regards to navigating this site, finding RP partners, or just anyhting in general, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks for taking the time to read this, have a wonderful day (or night, depending on where you are) :)

Hello there!

The best things you can do for starting out here is reading all the threads in the Introductions thread (the rules and the Introduction to Forum Roleplaying ones are usually the best). After that, it' s all a matter of reaching out to people with similar interests.

I wish you the best!

That's what I've been doing. Currently working on a thread to post into the searching for partners forums, just a matter of connecting with people who have the same interests as me.
Thanks so much for the advice! Happy RPing!

That's what I've been doing. Currently working on a thread to post into the searching for partners forums, just a matter of connecting with people who have the same interests as me.
Thanks so much for the advice! Happy RPing!
You as well! And if you ever need any help whatsoever, do let me or anyone else know.

Hello fellow nuuuuuuuuuub
(i'm not crazy, belib meh) Whalecum to dis wunderpool site of RPNNNN
I'm new too, but so far I've met so many kind people >.<
Hope you're having fun here. <3

Haha, thanks! It's been great, just a struggle to find RP partners at the moment (the calm before the storm of messages I guess). So good to hear you've met great people already, got any tips to help a girl out?
Hope you're having fun too :) x

Haha, thanks! It's been great, just a struggle to find RP partners at the moment (the calm before the storm of messages I guess). So good to hear you've met great people already, got any tips to help a girl out?
Hope you're having fun too :) x
Oh, have you made a partner search thread? If not, here's where you can make one: Looking for Partners
Butttt, how I meet great people, I just lurk around. Haha. Mostly in BBcode threads, detailed roleplays, and just chill. Also sometimes I guess it's hard to find the right roleplay. Maybe if you want, you can look for people who're finding a partner. I'm not new to RP sites (except for this one) but that's how I end up meeting my fammmm. You can find your own ways for what you want, but that's basically my RP life in a nutshell. Haha.
EDIT: Oh, I see you've already made one. It is a struggle if you don't know that many people yet. But it takes patience dear <3

Yes, I've made a partner search thread, just waiting for some replies. Oh, good to hear, I'll definitely get my lurk on then! Gotta go find my people, thanks so much for the help! All the best my friend <3

Welcome to the site fren! :3
It can sometimes take a few days for someone to take the bait, but hopefully you find someone to rp with soon!
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions, I'll probably be lurking around the discord chat ^33^

Thanks, I've actually got some RP partners lined up at the moment! Will do, hope you're having a great time and have many successful RP's :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back