Hey All

Hello everyone! I'm Bunny of Bubbles but just call me Bunny. I've been rping for over five years now and am currently turning 17 this year, so please bare in mind that I am indeed a minor. Also yes in case you didn't guess, I am a girl. I'm a bit shy and anxious even online but I do warm up fast to you. I'm talkitive with close friends and I admit I do need a nudge sometimes when it comes to expressing my ideas and concepts for a story.

Here are some of the genres I like:
Fantasy
SciFi
Romance
Tribal
Vintage
Drama
Action
Adventure

Here are some of the fandoms I'm currently apart of:
Boko No Hero Academia
Steven Universe
My Little Pony
Star Vs The Forces Of Evil
And many others I can't think of right now.

I hope to make some friends here!

Hello everyone! I'm Bunny of Bubbles but just call me Bunny. I've been rping for over five years now and am currently turning 17 this year, so please bare in mind that I am indeed a minor. Also yes in case you didn't guess, I am a girl. I'm a bit shy and anxious even online but I do warm up fast to you. I'm talkitive with close friends and I admit I do need a nudge sometimes when it comes to expressing my ideas and concepts for a story.

Fantasy
SciFi
Romance
Tribal
Vintage
Drama
Action
Adventure

Boko No Hero Academia
Steven Universe
My Little Pony

Is Fate/Stay Night one of the fandoms?

Also, pleased to make your acquaintance.

Ah I have heard of it but unfortunatly haven't had the time to get into it quite yet!

Also pleasure is mine!
Its a good series. Lots of sequels and characters. Not to mention easy to understand the main basis of the show. Kill 6 other servants using your servant. Then you get a free wish. Basically Dragon Ball, but less of the (LOL) Planet+ Busting BS.

Fantasy
SciFi
Romance
Tribal
Vintage
Drama
Action
Adventure

Boko No Hero Academia
Steven Universe
My Little Pony

Hi! Welcome to the site! I have a fantasy/drama/action rp with someone else right now (it's a crossover between 2 fandoms in a modern setting), and I wouldn't mind seeing if we can include you? If you're interested, that is! Haha. If not, know that I'm always open for 1 x 1 rps as well!

Fantasy
SciFi
Romance
Tribal
Vintage
Drama
Action
Adventure

Boko No Hero Academia
Steven Universe
My Little Pony

If you want to hang around with some absolute stranger and trade some balsam quips, send a PM my way!

Hi! Welcome to the site! I have a fantasy/drama/action rp with someone else right now (it's a crossover between 2 fandoms in a modern setting), and I wouldn't mind seeing if we can include you? If you're interested, that is! Haha. If not, know that I'm always open for 1 x 1 rps as well!

Sure whichever is best for you! Just got ahead and PM me!

If you want to hang around with some absolute stranger and trade some balsam quips, send a PM my way!

Haha thank you for the offer!

do you wanna do a mlp rp with me? I am seventeen too!

Send a PM my way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back