• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hetalia rp a unique snowflake (1x1 with kira times)

kirisuto12804

The blood elf hunter
it was auroras 1st day of work  with her papa lukas since she was finally allowed to work with him while he trains for his hockey game. She was in charge of his food and she noticed lots of other people coming to see who got nominated for the world hockey match. Being shy she was intimidated. Lukas smiled. "Relax lil one nobody will harm you..by the way where is your pet?" Aurora began freaking out when she looked down at her pet purse. Roxy her pet fox was missing.and this wasnt her pet purse. The reason as that someone mistook her purse for theirs and roxy the fox was freaking out wanting her master.

@Kira Times

[Irelands]

Joshua and Alana walked down the street, just coming back from a shopping trip actually. They had bought necessities like clothing and food to make for dinner plus a few new cooking utensils to use since most were lost or broken. They had just chose to look around the place for now because not much awaited the two at their respective homes. Honestly the two bump into each other more than the rest of their siblings. Both could actually stand the other most of the time so they ended up hanging together often.

[Nikolai]

An annoyed looking Belarusian man looked around his surroundings frantically, with a grimace planted onto his face as if he was searching for something. He had lost her, again!  His annoyance was obvious as he searched through the people for his ''target''. She had managed to escape him once more and he was unhappy that his sister managed to disappear. 

a russian girl walked over smiling she was holding roxy aurora smiled and her hair glowed with excitement. it was like a rainbow when she was reunited with roxy. "Thank you Roshiko thank you thank you!" Aroura said smiling. Roshiko smiled taking back her missing pet. "No problem. They must had mistaken our pet bags since both are friends are fluffy and you forgot this so i got it for you." She pointed to the exotic animal tag. Roshiko paled seeing the Belarusian man and knew they made eye contact. "U-uh Mr Norway May i chat with your daughter about the sporty meeting while your in there?" Lukas nodded as Aurora was dragged to the cafeteria. "i totally forgot he had a hockey league!" Aurora was confused. "Who?"

Huh? he thought when he made eye contact with a certain girl that appeared to want to get out of his line of sight quickly. Took awhile for it to register but those purple eyes couldn't be mistaken for anyone else's. A smirk found it's way on his face as he finally managed to locate her. He barely thought about the fairly attractive young looking girl who was chatting with her. His mind did momentarily go to the girl though. Who was she? She apparently knew his sister, he could tell that much from the way they were talking and the fact she dragged her away. He wasted no time on following after the two of them, ignoring the Norwegian male who was just in front of the entrance to where they entered. With no hesitation he went in  without even really trying to conceal his presence "Sister." 

roshiko made a nervous giggle "h-hi little brother..W-we were only talking about ice dancing." Aurora gave a shocked look and did a triple take "THATS YOUR BABY BROTHER NIKOLAI!" Roshiko nodded and aurora growled in envy. even her hair showed it with a dark green glow"everyone is taller then me..."  "Now now Aurora jealosy is bad for an ice dancers beauty." Roshiko said trying to calm her down. Then they both heard screams but one of them was very familiar. "Big brother russia is training in fancy rink.. who is scaring Alfred..?" Roshiko asked.

~

Alfred was using one of the ireland twins as a self defense because a mountain lion was walking over.  however when it saw the twins its eyes became domestic and began purring. Mattieu sighed "I told you Wildpaw wont hurt the twins. Their lakes best friends and they did everything to try to hook her up with Scotland if England didnt interfere." 

Belarus/Nikolai

Apparently his sister had spoke about him to this girl. It might of been surprising to find out her younger brother was taller than both of them a little shorter than Russia."Maybe he fell or got hurt." he snickered at the thought of that. He didn't really care for the ''American stooge'' as he called him some time.

The Irelands/Alana and Joshua

Joshua had been the unlucky one and was thrown in front of America and into the lion's path. The Irishman just froze completely and his sister stared in fear.  Luckily for Joshua the feline appeared to like them. Unluckily for Alfred though the girl who had been staring previously was now trying to beat up the American "You fucking asal! How dare you throw my brother in front of a mountain lion!"

(Aurora and Roshiko)

"Brother be polite!" Roshiko said and looked at aurora "Its almost time for our ice dancing practice.Lets go.." Aurora looked at Nikolai. "Oh dont worry about Nikolai..he doesnt like dancing." The girls got up and prepared to go to the special rink. "Aurora why you dont do pairs?" "I-i only wish to do them wiith someone i can have an emotional connection to someone that can feel and know everything about you." Roshiko smiled "Oh like my brothers?" Roshiko asked in a joking manner and aurora giggled. "Heh the day i date one of your brothers is the flat out day you tell me Nikolai whom you tell me is the stalker brother stops stalking you and is behaving." Roshiko laughs with aurora. 
~

(Laughing lake)

Wildpaw makes a huffing sound showing hes not a threat to the ireland siblings and began meowing at joshua and when he pounced on him he began licking his face. his tail swayed like a dog that found a friend and a native american woman ran over but smiled seeing who wildpaw was 'attacking' "Wildpaw you naughty boy! Get off of Joshua!" Alfred escaped in time with his brother as lake pulls the cat off. "Im sorry Joshua you know how happy he gets with you. Your like his brother when you go camping. Then again when you visit me for camping you complained about him 'pranking you.'" Wildpaw looked away innocently like he didnt do anything

Belarus/Nikolai

It wasn't like he disliked dancing....well he did actually but that wasn't the only reason. He couldn't dance to save his own life and he didn't want to bother with practicing so he didn't bother to try. He refused to be blown of though so he was prepared to follow behind but a familiar voice had called out to him which caused him to growl. A Lithuanian female had said something about how the captain of his hockey team was looking for him. He rolled his eyes, turned around and ignored the girl as he went to go find the captain, with the Lithuanian women following closely behind.

The Irelands/Alana and Joshua

Alana gave one quick glare in America's direction "Damn bastard..."  she mumbled before she put her attention back on Joshua who was being ''attacked' by Wildpaw. She watched in amusement as her brother looked to be a little uncomfortable. She didn't even try to get the large feline off and just stood there, giggling at him. She wasn't worried about him but luckily for him Lake came and got the mountain lion off of him. Joshua sat up as soon as the cat was off of him and just laughed awkwardly "It's fine, really." he said and pulled himself up off the floor."I'm sure he knows I'm glad to see him too." 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back