• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Hetalia one-shots

Kloverdesu

Magical Girl
"Feli, I need to stop here to pick up my watch," Ludwig said. He pointed at the little jewlery shop tucked into the corner of the mall. Feliciano nodded.

"Ve~Okay! But let's get gelato after!" Feliciano smiled and Ludwig squeezed his hand.

They walked into the shop, and Ludwig began talking to a lady at customer service. Feliciano looked at the watches on display. Feliciano looked up when he saw Ludwig receive a black velvet box. It looked to small to carry a watch.

Ludwig blushed and got down on one knee in front of Feliciano. He held out the box, popping open the top to reveal an ornate silver wedding ring. "Feliciano Vargas. Will you do me the honor of being my husband?" Ludwig asked. Feliciano didn't have to think about it.

"Ve! Yes!" The little Italian squealed. Ludwig stood, and Feliciano attacked him, pulling him into a tight hug and kissing him. Ludwig's blush got even darker when they pulled apart to see many onlookers cheering. Feliciano grinned like a kid at Christmas when Ludwig put the ring on his finger.

"Ich leibe dich," Ludwig murmured, placing a soft kiss on Feliciano's head.

"Ti amo troppo," Feliciano replied. "Can we get gelato now?" He asked. Ludwig laughed quietly and nodded. The pair walked out of the store not as boyfriends, but as fianceés.

——————————————————————————————————

Kill me now, but I was in the mood for GerIta fluff. I will try to post daily- no promises! Comment pairings you want to see, and I will do a one shot!

Heracles put a hand on Kiku's arm, stopping him. He kneeled down in front of a little box. When Kiku, leaned closer, he could hear faint mewls.

"Kiku. Who would leave them?" Heracles put his hand in the box and picked up a grey and white kitten. He tucked the whining bundle of fur into his jacket and rubbed its head. He then picked up another one and put it in his shirt pocket. He handed the last one, a sweet looking brown girl, to Kiku. Kiku shrugged and pulled the kitten close to his chest.

The air had been frosty, and the kittens were shivering even in the warmth of Heracles and Kiku's arms. Kiku was murmuring to the kittens, trying to set them at ease, while Kiku marveled at his boyfriend's way with the delicate creatures.

When the couple finally got to their apartment, Heracles put the kittens on his bed. "Kiku, can you get food?" He asked in his sleepy voice, lazily stroking the kittens' ears. Kiku left the room and came back a few seconds later, holding a bowl of wet food. He put it in front of the cats, who ravenously dug into it.

"Hera, we can't keep them. We already have Aristotle, Sakura, Posideon, Athena, and Zeus," Kiku stated. He tried to be blunt, but the thought of his cat-loving boyfriend having to give up the kittens he had already bonded to was somewhat heartbreaking. Heracles looked up at Kiku, a whole world at work behind his sleepy eyes. He picked up a kitten lounging on his lap, and handed it to Kiku.

"She's yours. All of them," Heracles murmured. He gestured to the other two cats, who were licking fish and chicken off the bottom of the bowl. Kiku got it almost immediately and couldn't help but smile, something he rarely did. Wow, Heracles was smarter (and possibly more romantic) than he looked.

--------------------------------------------

Okay, kill my ghost. This is weirdly fluffy, possibly a bit ooc, and GiriPan. I don't do GiriPan very well, but I felt like writing this. So shoot me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back