• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Hetalia Academy

(Ooc: Should I start??? Idk, I'm just going for it)

Gilbert laid back on the bench, not caring about the wood poking into his back. He was awesome king, and nothing could stop him. The sun shone just right on his awesomely smexy face, and he was lounging awesomely in an awesome park. Birds hopped around his schoolbag and pecked at his lunch, which had been laid out haphazardly on the bench across from him. He'd ditched school, wanting to be outside and see the birds one last time before the weather turned. Plus, he didn't want to be near that Roderich douchebag who was always hanging around Elizavita, who scored a whopping 98% awesome.

Elizabeth walked trough the park humming to herself. She heard a quak and walked over to the little pond to watch the ducks swim. It was nice to have a free period, she tought to herself. Roderick had been getting very clingy, it was good to get a break.

Gilbert heard the crunch of footsteps on leaves and looked up to see Elizabeth. "Hey," he said, grinning nonchalantly. Her back was turned to him, her cute little butt right near him. He was so close, he could just touch it, or maybe pull up her uniform skirt. He put out his hand...

Elizabeth turned around at the sound of Gilbert's voice. Seeing his hand she paused. "What are you doing?" She crossed her arms over her chest, and stared down her nose at him.

"Nooothing," Gilbert chuckled, his grin getting wider. But inside, he was disappointed in himself. He'd had the chance to touch that Austrian wuss's prize's ass, but he didn't. What would Francis say? Gilbert didn't know what Antonio would have said, because he was so gay for that pouty Italian (who had broken his nose a total of four times) and made any conversation about dating, romance, or sex turn back to Lovino.

Elizabeta smiled down at him. " scoot over." She said waving her hand to shoo him. She knew Gilbert had tried something, but she shrugged it off. She'd knew him since childhood, she knew he wouldn't try anything. And if he did she could stop him.

Gilbert scooted over a bit, making barely enough room for Elizabeth. "The king of awesomeness deserves more space than the princess of awesomeness," Gilbert then bit the inside of his cheek. Did he just say that out loud? No, he couldn't have said that. He hated how much he spoke his mind, it was bordering on unawesome.

Elizabeta laughed and sat down. The space was so tight her knee was touching his. She played with the hem of her skirt. "Skipping class again?" She asked, but already knew the answer. She just couldn't think of something to say.

"Of course, nothing is as awesome as skipping class, wouldn't you agree?" Gilbert grinned as always, trying to think of something to break the awkwardness. "Hey, Eliza. Do you want to do something?" Gilbert searched his mind for a good prank to play on that Roderich idiot. Maybe if Elizabeth saw how much of an idiot Roderich really was, she'd start hanging around someone awesome.

"There are many things more "awesome" then skipping class." She giggled. To be honest with her self she cloud use a break from school. "What do you have in mind?" she smiled at the slightly taller boy.

"Well, we should play an awesome prank on Roderich," Gilbert tapped his finger against the rough wood of the bench, trying to figure out what would be good. "It should involve messing up his piano. He has some stupid girly performance today, right?"

Elizabeta slapped him upside the head. "No we shouldn't. Do you know how important that performance is to him?" She crossed her arms and moved away from Gilbert. I know he dislikes Roderich, but that is just too mean. She thought to her self.

"Come on, it'll be awesome. The reason I want to do this is because the performance is important," Gilbert rolled his eyes and gingerly rubbed where Elizabeta had slapped him

Gilbert bit his lip, trying to think of what Roderich had done to him, but he could only come up with one good reason. "Well, he's a wuss, and he's fun to prank, and he likes you," Gilbert replied, then cursed for letting that last bit slip. Elizabeta couldn't know that he liked her, could he?

"That's not a very good reason. And just because he likes me doesn't mean I like " She turned to face Gilbert. Did Gilbert like her? Did she like him? My god relationships are complicated, She thought to herself

"Come on, pleeeeease," Gilbert gave Elizabeta his puppy eyes, hoping that she would go along. He couldn't wait to see Roderich so miserable.

"No. Pick something else." Elizabeta said crossing her arms once more. She had no reason to prank Roderich. Honestly she didn't want to be around anybody else, She liked spending time with Gilbert. No matter what her friends said.

Gilbert sighed dramatically. "Though nothing would be as awesome as pranking Roderich, I'll find something else to do,"

"Are you hungry?" Elizabeta asked suddenly, her cheeks turned a light shade of pink. She herself was kinda hungry.

Gilbert nodded. He could use something to eat, something that wasn't bratwurst or pasta (from his brother's idiot boyfriend) "What do ya wanna get? I can't drive anywhere, because I partied to hard and well," Gilbert grinned sheepishly, biting his lip. "Yeah, but apart from the DUI, I could steal Ludwig's car and drive somewhere,"

Elizabeta, rolled her eyes and laughed. "Come on." she said standing up and grabbing his hand. " I know a nice place in town."

"Alright," Gilbert replied. He stood up, pulling his backpack over one shoulder. "You have a car... right?" he didn't want to walk, being the lazy Prussian he was.

"Come on! It's a nice day." She smiled. "And it's just around the corner, you lazy butt." She gave his arm a tug and left the park dragging Gilbert behind her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back