• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern "He's not lying to me!" (Private with itsvone.)

teluhtubby

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(Here's the main! I'll edit and post here in a few. itsvone. itsvone. )

Corpse

Corpse. A lot of people knew his name and famously his voice. But not the face. Why? He'd never shown it.

Corpse walked in, rain somewhat had drenched the black hoodie he was wearing; wiping off his feet on the rug before going up to the front desk. He wore a black mask upon his face and wore all black clothing; to not catch any attention, mainly, that is. Some of his black, curly hair stuck out from the top of his hoodie, and his fingers were covered in an assortment of thick, large rings, along with a few bracelets on his wrists.

Corpse approached the front desk and eyes around for a second before his dark, brown eyes looked up at the lady who shuddered from his gaze.

"You must be..." she looks down at a folder on her desk, before glancing up at him again, "Corey Roger?"

A fake name? Yes. Corpse really doesn't want anyone to know of his identity, of course.

"Y-yeah," he stammered, subconsciously rubbing the back of his neck.

"Okay," she nods and hands him the key to the room. "Your room is on the third floor. Room 3C."

He slowly nods in acknowledgment and goes up to check out his new room. Pressing the button to the elevator, it opens rapidly; a short girl goes past him and he goes in. He pressed the button for the third floor, and it shakily closes and goes up. Once it opens, he firmly holds the key in his hand and walks along an open corridor that shows the outside before him and down, if you were to look, that is.

Finding his room, he jiggles the key in and opens the door. Corpse walks around to look around. "It's not very big," he comments to himself. "Not that I'm complaining, though." He flips a light switch, resulting in a dim light to turn on in the small kitchen. He hums in sarcastic amusement.

Ping!

He pulls out his phone and squints at the screen. The text message was from the driver who was bringing his stuff up to the apartment complex. "We're here, Roger."

He texts, "K." Turning around, he heads back down to meet the driver to get his things.

itsvone. itsvone.

Last edited:
Sykkuno was with Rae in their apartment talking about the stream they were going to do later with their friends

"I hope Corpse will play with us" Rae says while sitting on a beanbag chair

Sykkuno looks up at her from his phone and nods "I hope so too"

She grins at him as he covers his mouth. Which usually meant he was smiling

"Aww youre so cute Sy" she teased

"N- no i'm not!" he defended himself and got to his feet

"Oh calm down" she says with a laugh "I just know you and Corpse are close. Everyone loves to tease you about it"

"Tell me something that I don't know" he groaned and walks into the kitchen

Rae laughed "there's someone new moving in"

"What? Where? Here?" he asks and looks at her quickly as she said those words

"In the complex silly" she stands up and looks outside pointing down "see the moving truck? youre so oblivious to your surroundings Sy"

"Tch" he shakes his head "well I want go and say hello"

"Haha I knew you would! Goooo" she pushed him out the door

"Rae wait!" she already closed the door

"Well" he stands there a moment fidgeting with his fingers for a second "guess i'll do this by myself.."

Sykkuno then goes into the elevator and presses the button to the first floor "I hope theyre nice"

Corpse

Corpse and the other guys had been helping him bring the boxes to his new room. He had only a small box left, which he had tucked beneath his armpit, and was about to go and hide in his room for a while. He paid the moving guys and approached the elevator and pressed the button; but just as he was walking in, he bumped into someone with an 'oof'. "I'm sorry," he says, looking down at the guy.

He felt his face get warm, which resulted in pulling up his mask higher on his face, right beneath his eyes. He brushed past him and into the elevator, pressing the button to the third floor. What was that, Corpse? he asked himself, running a hand through his hair.

The elevator stops and a blonde girl walks in and smirks at him. "Hi there, handsome," she comments.

He doesn't respond.

"You must be the new guy? I'm Tessa," she reaches her hand to him and he just squints at her.

"Not much of a talker, eh?" she scoffs and stands on the opposite side of the elevator after she presses the button for the first floor.

"I'm on floor 2B if you wanna... you know, hang out," she does a weird move with her arms. Corpse shrugs and walks out of the elevator when it stops on his floor.

Corpse takes out his key and goes to unpack. But before he does... he thinks about the semi-short guy he accidentally walked into. He shakes any weird thoughts away and unpacks the boxes by himself.​

Sykkuno was both excited but yet anxious about meeting the new person in the building

Once it opens and bumped into a much taller guy than him, Sykkuno waves his hands slightly in apologizes. "N- no worries! I should be the one whos sorry!"

Sykkuno also felt his face heat up and he smiled a bit and he immediately covers his smile with his hand as he leaves the elevator

"Oh my gosh" Sykkuno says to himself out loud, taking a heavy breath

He then walks up to the front desk with a smile and asked "hello i was wondering about which room the guy person is staying in?"

The lady looks at him and nods "he's on 3C. why do you ask?"

Sykkuno looks at the floor and back at her "i was wanting to go and say hello"

"Oh" she bites the bottom of her pen for a sec "he did just get here, why not go say hello tomorrow?"

Sykkuno shrugs lightly and nods "okay then" Sykkuno then goes back to the room and stood in front of the door before going in. That guy. His voice seemed so..familiar he just couldn't put a finger on it

He sighs and goes in and was greeted loudly by Rae who asked if he said hello and he simply said he would go tomorrow

Corpse

Corpse was busy unpacking, making sure things were in places where he wouldn't forget where he put them. He wouldn't put anything out of reach either... except for a box of some things his abusive ex-girlfriend left behind when she walked out and he never saw her again. It was the only sort of love that he knew. But, of course, he didn't know if it was real love or not, or if anything was better than what he experienced with her. He shakes his head slightly.

He took the box that was labeled "gone" and put it on top of the fridge on the way back so it was out of sight, out of mind. He takes in a breath before throwing himself down on his bed; releasing an exasperating sigh on impact into the bed. But then he remembered something, was Sykkuno going to stream today? He pushes himself up from his bed with a cocked eyebrow. "Hmm." He grabs his phone and goes to Discord to text Sy.

"Hey Sykkuno, are you streaming today?;]" and sent. He smiles at his own text, like an idiot. He placed his phone on his side table but realized how hot it was in the room. "Blegh," he complained to went to find the AC. He found it and turned it down to 60 degrees, pulling off his shirt in the process to cool himself down. "Guess I'll be fine. For now," his deep voice bounced off the walls of the silent apartment.​

Last edited:
Sykkuno was indeed preparing for the stream today with Rae. Who was also getting ready for hers

He was turning on his computer when he heard his phone go off and walks over to it picking it up from the table

"Oh its from Corpse" he reads over it and holds his hand over his mouth to hide his smile

Sykkuno began to text back Corpse and said "yeah im streaming today with everybody to play among us today" he then adds with a bit of blush on his cheeks "would you want to play with us?"

He slammed down the phone and received a startled gasp from Rae "whyd you slam your--"

"I didnt slam anything!" he says loudly yet innocently

Sykkuno then sat down in his chair and began to prepare for his stream. Also waiting to get a reply from Corpse of course. He smiles

Corpse

Corpse was unpacking his clothes for his bedroom, putting a neatly folded, stack of his pants into his dresser. He stood in his room for a moment and decides to go and check out the small closet in his room. Finding the light switch, he flicked it on and off repeatedly without the light cutting on. He cursed under his breath, "this bitc..." before the whole word came out, the light cut on and he retracted in surprise. Rubbing his eye, he walked out of the closet, turning off the switch behind him, he picks up his eye patch and puts it over his aching eye. "Fuck... why does it hurt so bad..?" Of course, he didn't expect an answer.

He picks up another box and sets it on his bed, opening it up carefully.

Ping!

He freezes and walks over to his phone, picking it up and unlocking it. He reads over Sykkuno's text back and he smiles; removing his mask and placing it on his side table. He began to text him back, "I can't say no to you Sykkuni;] I'll play with you guys if you'll send me the code later" annnnnd sent. He laughed softly and sets up his PC.

Running his free hand through his soft, curly hair, he thought about Sykkuno and how he was doing. "I'll jus' ask him when I join."​

Sykkuno waits for his phone to make any sort of sound that would indicate Corpses response

Sykkuno snatched the phone up when it dinged and opened it up. Quickly taking in each word texted from Corpse

Its not that Sykkuno had a crush on Corpse..he just loved playing with him-- which is so bad out of context

Sykkuno started up his stream and sent the code to everyone to join the game. His green character running around the screen with a little green-leaf on its head

A smile spread across the face which he quickly hid from everyone when he read over his fans comments. He continued to read them over about Corpse but he defended himself in saying theyre just really..close friends

Corpse

Corpse was in the kitchen, setting his phone on the counter gently, and poured himself a glass of water since his mouth was dry.

Ping!

Corpse glanced at where his phone was a missed his mouth a bit and it resulted in him getting water on himself. "Ugh," he lightly scoffed and grabbed a small towel from his closet, drying himself off until he was content, then finally checking the text and the ones before that. He smiled and couldn't help but picture Sykkuno texting this to him. He pictured him covering his mouth... hiding that luxurious smile and- okay, that's enough. He laughed at himself sarcastically with a light shake of his head. Corpse texted something sort and sweet back to his friend with a grin plastered on his face all the while.

"Thanks, Sy;]" he then went and joined the game, typing in the code quickly.

His black character joined, wearing cat ears, and ran over to Sykkuno, unmuting his mic through the Discord call he was invited to by Sean.

(I'm lovin' the new pfp btw bestieee)​

Last edited:
Sykkuno was running in circles with some of his friends around the small space. He heard the joining sound and smiled as he greeted Corpse "hey Corpse!"

His green character ran over to him moving back and forth beside him happily

Sykkuno really enjoyed Corpses presence there and he would never grow tired of playing with him

Some of the others also greeted him

Rae was the loudest

Corpse

Corpse couldn't help but smile as he saw Sykkuno's little green character walk up to him. "Heh, hey, Sy," he said, his deep voice echoing through the chat. "How are you?" he asked; Corpse was trying to make some friendly conversation. Even though, he had lied to them saying that he was... "sick", he was actually moving. But, of course, they didn't need to know that. Corpse didn't want to catch anyone's attention mainly. Though, he wanted to just tell Sykkuno or Jack, just because he trusted them both the most. No offense to the others, he chuckled to himself.

(you're aliveeee)​

Sykkuno giggled quietly as he heard Corpses deep voice "im good Corpse" He smiled and returns the question "and you?"

Sykkuno glanced at his live stream chat and saw them all going completely nuts about the two talking to each other like they haven't talked to each other at all or like it was illegal or something

"Calm down chat" he said with a laugh which he covered with his hand

(stayin alive stayin alive)

Corpse

Corpse smiled still; he couldn't ever get over Sykkuno's adorable ass laugh. Before he would answer Sykkuno, he had pulled up Sykkuno's stream on his phone beside him. And he now understood why Sykkuno had told them to calm down. Let's rile them up a bit, he thought with a mischievous grin.

Corpse then replied back to him, "I'm good now that you're here."

He glanced at the chat and they were going even crazier now. Of course, Sy didn't need to know he was watching his stream.

(ah ha ha ha stayin aliiiiive)​

Sykkuno felt his face heat up and said "what?!" with a dramatic laugh covering his mouth in the process

Rae teased them and said 'ooooo' and so did the rest of the group

"Guys!" Sykkuno laughed nervously

The blush was pretty obvious on his cheeks now

(lmao im lovin the gif you have)

Corpse

Corpse was just casually admiring Sykkuno as he covered his mouth in the stream. He chuckled lightly and turned his attention back to the game. "Should we start playing now?" he asked slowly with a stretch. "No rush, of course."

Corpse just wanted to hold Sykkuno- so badly. He wanted him for himself- well, just a little bit. But he'd never admit it.

(Thank yew lol)​

Sykkuno brought his attention back to reality when Corpse said something about the game "oh right! Lets start guys!"

Sykkuno pressed start and his screen showed: "CREWMATE: do your tasks"

"Crewmate..bleghh. We got this!"

Corpse

Corpse laughed and waited as it counted down. 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... IMPOSTER. The other imspoter was Toast; who is too good at the game. "Haha, awesome," he grinned. "Let's follow Sykkuno," he decided and follows him around most of the round.​

Sykkuno noticed Corpse following him; also proximity chat was enabled so he laughed a little "hey Corpse"

Sykkuno walks into electrical and does download "are you going to protect me Corpse?" he joked

Corpse

Corpse smiled behind the screen and continued to follow him, also speaking to him through proximity chat. "Hey, Sykkuno," he says as he followed him into Electrical. His black character standing beside Sykkuno's green character. "Yeah, you won't die on my watch!" he says with determination heavy in his deep voice.​

"Haha thanks Corpse" Sykkuno hid his smile behind the screen as he heard Corpse say that he won't die

Once he finished wires he said "come on Corpse I did my wires" His green character walked out from electrical happily

Sykkuno always enjoyed playing with Corpse but got interrupted from a dead body report

"Woah who killed Rae?!"

Everyone started blurting about who could've killed her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back