• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hero's Uprising

Hi Im Red

Real Life Superhero

SHIELD is gone, who do you work for now? There are no 'good guys' anymore, only Hydra and the world. Coulson isn't raising SHIELD the way that Fury wanted him too, his team is a mess. That is why we call upon you few to come and join the resistance. Ones to rise over Hydra and the world to make things whole again. No one is safe; and this is why we need you, because without you, we have nothing. We need your help, you are the world's only chance against Hydra, even if that does mean betraying a few friends along the way.

This is a Marvel based RP, and it is preferable if you watch the show Marvel's Agents of SHIELD, however, if you don't it's not too much of an issue, though some bits and pieces link up to the show (i.e-Coulson living and his team). All characters do not have to be hero's and only OC's are accepted, any canon characters will be dismissed if a sheet is made. Yes canon characters will be used/mentioned throughout this RP, however they are not the main story. This group is called the Uprising and they plan to take down both Hydra and SHIELD to create a bigger and better organization.​

October 18th, 2018.

The holograms of the computers were projected all around her a keyboard in front of her eyes as she typed away at the air. It was a challenge, finding those who were hiding and the others that didn't let their abilities show; but this was Skye, she could do it. Sending out this universal message to each she deemed capable of working for the uprising. Of course her older brother (actually her cousin) had some help with that as well. And hijacking some of SHIELDS and Hydra's technology was a mission, however the mission would pay off if everyone came. She closed down all the holograms around her and picked up a small cube that held all the tech, placing it into her backpack before turning to Darren while slinging her pack over her shoulder, "Time to go to the to Rockies," she said.

(Not the best starting post, I admit. However I want everyone's response to them arriving to the HQ, which is in the Rockies.)

A boy who looked rather on the younger side drove up the mountains in his run down black bug. He sighed as the channels went cold and decided to start humming a tune, he then started hearing a voice that was raspy and sounded psychotic. " Do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a piiirate. " The young adult shook his head and smirked a bit. Though the voice inside his head was obnoxious and annoying he found company in it. Silence drowned the vehicle for a while and the driver yawned. Breaking the silence suddenly Alexander spoke, " Hey Nyx, I know we talked about this before. And I really want to drill it into your-" "Yea yea. I know. All I get to do is listen and watch until you need me." The voice, which seemed to be named Nyx blurted out. "Good"

Suddenly as Alexander snapped back to reality he saw that a deer was in his path, he swerved a hard left to avoid falling off the cliff and nearly had a heart attack. He rammed his breaks and abruptly came to a stop. He looked back to see no deer nor a sign of it. He was affected by the same thing we was able to do to other people. So he did not know if the deer was real or not. He shook it out of his mind, fixed his sunglasses, and decided to drive on wards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Abigale was staring into space. Not an uncommon occurrence for her. Her goggles prevented people from seeing that she was just staring into space, which was a relief for her. Through her mind she chanted, my name is Abigale Eve. I am twenty years old. I was raised by a woman I consider to be my mother. I have strange abilities. These memories are not my own, but someone else's. My name is Abigale Eve...over and over again, until she was sure of herself. When she felt stable, she moved off the street corner she was on, her phone held loosely in her right hand. Even with her goggles, she averted her eyes from people, as she then got on her motor bike, and started it out, and was soon out of the town she had stopped in, to simple stretch her legs.

Abi had thought she would find traveling like she was, light with only a backpack with her tooth brush, tooth paste, hair brush, and a few changes of clothes as well as all the money she had, would have dragged on her and made her miserable. But it didn't. She found she loved the solitude, and then landscapes she passed. On her bike, she could travel fast. And she did. While she was riding it often gave her time to ponder all the memories and well...people inside her head.

Here, she could extend her telepathy and apart from the occasionally car with people, hear nothing but silence.

And it was heaven. Still, there were times when she craved human interaction, and that was when she'd stop for a day or two in a town, soak up humanity before continuing her travels. Six weeks ago she had been approached by a man. A man who knew of her abilities and a man who said he knew where she could go to find others like her. The Rockies. Now, the Rockies was a big place when you didn't know what you were looking for. So Abi took her time, enjoying her travels.

She was jolted out of her wandering a by the screech of tires, and she swerved to avoid a car that had slammed its breaks on. She cursed, and seeing that her bike and thus her was heading for a tree, with absolutely no way for Abi to stop on time, she helped, and leaped off the bike, using her telekensis to stop her fall, wrenching one shoulder and dislocating it as she did so. She landed softly though, and when she was sure she wasn't dead, she rose shakily staring after the car, clutching her injuried arm.

"The least you could do is stop!" She bellowed, both with her voice, and without realising it, toward the car with her telepathy.

"Well...I sure am glad I've seen Flip This House," Darren joked as he walked into the building and approached a wide dark room. There were several items and boxes green about the floor, though he managed not to trip and fall on his face. As a former SHIELD base, this particular HQ hadn't actually been in been use during the HYDRA catastrophe; despite the obvious disorganization of the space, it would serve their cause well.

Darren walked inside cautiously, trailing his finger along the wall u ill he found an outlet. His finger sparked with the bluefish energy that crackled through his being as he fed it through the three holes, watching in approval as the room lit up around them, powering up several computers and other screens. He turned toward Skye, portraying his signature smirk, the ups of his fangs poking out as he gazed at her. "Not bad, huh? Still got it...now let me see if I can reboot the security section..." He turned towards one of the keyboards and began the reprogramming. As he knew from experience, HYDRA had made sure that all the early undercover agents shaped SHIELD from the inside - from the operations to the security passwords. And though this base wasn't in use when the infiltrators were discovered, Darren wasn't surprised to find quite the same mechanisms used in this programming.

As he worked, he grimaced when he thought of the terrorist organization. Darren hadn't told Skye about his dealings with HYDRA- in fact, he hadn't told anyone. Sky would have been both disappointed and devistated to learn of the atrocities he had committed while in their service, and Evan would have been distraught to learn about his involvement with the Romanoff woman. As much as he'd hated to admit, he was tired of keeping secrets, and the toll it had in him was becoming evident. He wondered what would cause Sky or himself to mention the elephant in the room...

Alexander heard the voice and once again slammed on the breaks. It wasn't Nyx's voice, it was.. a girls.. He turned around in his seat to see a wreck due to his mistake and he immediately ran out of the car and started racing towards the girl. It would of been smarter to take the car wit him but adrenaline was pumping. He was able to reach her in about twenty seconds due to him always running. He got onto his knees immediately trying to help the girl up but he knew that it was his fault and she didn't seem that injured except for her shoulder so she was a bit defiant.

" Ma'am! A-are you okay?!" Alexander blurted out the words very awkwardly, of course she wasn't okay.

As the guy came running towards her, Abi knew a moment of satisfaction and then began to panic, trying to check her goggles to make sure they weren't broken, followed by relief when they weren't. She relaxed, then gritted her teeth as the guy asked if she was okay.

This would be painful but she'd just have to do it. She held her injuried arm out slightly, and reached up with her other hand to her shoulder, grimacing, and slowly moved her injured arm back. She bit down on her lip to stop from screaming, unsure she would be able to do it, and then there was a pop sound and the pain faded to a bearable level. She stood there panting a moment, before replying.

"I will be, but my ride is totaled" she said, glancing over at her bike and giving a heavy sigh

As Leo approached the HQ in his "borrowed" jeep the radio cut out "Must be all the mountains" Leo thought to himself as he stuck in a mixtape and began to sing along. As he saw a large concrete building he pulled over and started to walk in as he noticed some of the other S.H.I.E.L.Ds he said "Leo Hojnowski, here for the Shield resistance at your service." Leo looked around and saw some of the intricate machinery, he was visibly impressed.

Life was not a cake walk; it hadn't taken Eli long to figure that out. The beginning of his wasn't a very pleasant time for him. He was faced with painful experiments and tests, his freedom stripped from him. But he was no longer sitting in a dog cage, counting the tile of the ceiling for the one hundred and fifth time. Now, he was in the grocery store, facing yet another one of life's trials: decision making.

He had five dollars to feed the family tonight, and so he had to choose. Should he get the loaf of bread that could feed several people for a couple days, or should he get the pound of meat that would feed them for one night? The bread was an obvious choice for your average family. It was cheap, did not require refrigeration, and was filling. However, Eli did not have an average family. Half of them couldn't even eat grain. Jabiko, Sammy, and Elsa were all strictly carnivores. Caleb could eat anything, but he preferred raw meats. Eli honestly didn't care either way. He scratched his head as he looked at the loaf of bread, then finally decided to go with the meat. They would be fed for one more night, at least. Who knew, maybe he would get another thank you card with a hundred bucks in it.

Eli took his purchase to the check out. He looked at all the wonderful little candies that he couldn't have while he waited in line, then turned to greet the cashier lady with a smile.

"Will that be all for you?" She asked pleasantly as she scanned the meat. Eli couldn't hear what she said, but he could hear the nice tone of her voice. She probably practiced that every day she worked here. Luckily for him, he could read lips fairly well.

"Yes ma'am," He said politely, earning an honest smile from the girl that was probably just a couple years older than him. That was kind of a cute smile. He gave the girl his wadded up five dollar bill and took the handful of coins that was his change, then grabbed the bagged meat as he headed away.

Once he was outside, he shrugged his wings loose, letting them slip through the slits cut in the back of his shirt. A couple people stopped to stare at the bird boy took flight, right there in the middle of the parking lot, and flew away. Subtly wasn't really his thing. Eli's secret identity was non-existent. He wasn't particularly worried about any villains following him home and hurting his family, since his family consisted of a wolf man with anger issues, a lizard girl, a devil child that threw one hell of a tantrum, and a giant, sentient larva that could bite through anything. They were a pretty capable bunch.

Eli flew across the city to his little hideaway: the attic of an old, abandoned catholic church. It was on one of the shadier parts of town, but it was high up enough that no one would think to come up there to mess with them. He could usually slip in and out of the broken out windows without drawing much attention to himself. The large, castle-like building was often passed by without a second glance.

As he landed inside, he was met by the typical sight of his ragtag little family. Caleb was snoozing on the floor, curled up with his head rested on his hands. Sammy was on his back, playing with his hair and giggling as his ears twitched. Elsa was reading a dusty old book with Jabiko curled up in her lap, one hand absentmindedly stroking the smooth, chubby little grub.

"I'm home!" Eli announced as he held up his purchase victoriously. The other perked up and scrabbled to make their way over. Caleb, jumped up so fast that Sammy was sent tumbling.

"Dinner?" Caleb questioned, his tail thumping happily as he sat back on his haunches. Sammy, upset at being abandoned, began to quiver his lip. Elsa scooped him up to put the waterworks on pause.

"What're we having?" She asked curiously as she peeked into the bag.

"There was a sale on roast chickens," Eli reported, "So I got a whole bird."

"Just one?" Caleb sounded a bit disappointed. He probably could have eaten one chicken all by himself.

As Eli set up to carve the bird, Caleb hung over his shoulder with extreme interest. Eli was too nice to shove the dogman, who had no concept of personal space, away. Or to even show that it might have bothered him. Luckily, Elsa was on the lookout. She set Sammy down with his lonely rubber chew bone and sat down to pat her lap.

"Oh Caleb," She called, getting the dogman's attention. Caleb's ears perked up as he looked past Eli and over at her. "Come here." He obediently shuffled over on all fours, curiosity piqued.

"Who's a good boy?" Elsa asked in a ridiculous baby talk voice. Caleb tilted his head. "Huh? Who's a good boy."

"Is it...is it me?" Caleb asked, a bit confused. Elsa made a very exaggerated gasp and grin.

"Yes it is, that's right!" She reached up to scratch under his furry chin, hitting that one spot that made him melt onto the floor. Caleb tilted his head back, his long tongue lolling out of his mouth as his bald tail thumped the floor furiously. The entire sight was completely ridiculous. Sammy took notice and began to laugh.

Meanwhile, Jabiko crawled his way over to where Eli was cutting up the bird. He climbed up onto the table and peered hopefully up at the man, chirring innocently. Eli smiled and let out a chuckle. He knew Jabiko's game: look cute and maybe he'll get a handout. Eli cut off a small piece and carefully snuck it into the grub's tiny, stumpy little front legs.

"Don't tell anyone," He whispered.

Jabby made a happy little chirp and scuttled away with his prize. Eli finished cutting a few moments later and set the chicken out for everyone to have at. The mismatched mutant freaks descended upon their prey like savage wolves. The roast didn't stand a chance. Within the half hour, the bird had been completely stripped clean of meat, with several larger bones being drug off to be chewed on.

=======================================

It was two days later that Eli got the offer. Come work on a team, get free board, never have to worry about when their next meal would be. They would even let the whole family come. Who was he to say no? So here he found himself, clutching a duffle bag full of the only things his entire family owned, sitting on a bus, and watching the mountain go by. He didn't think he'd ever seen mountains before. They were nice.

He was brought back down to earth when he felt the bus come to a stop. He stood and shouldered his bag, then waited by his seat until Caleb had bounded out the door. The wolfman seemed pretty excited about the change of scenery. Behind him, Elsa was carrying Sammy on her hip. Jabiko, the fat, infant sized fat grub, was scuttling along on the floor behind her. The bus driver dumped them off on the sidewalk in front of the building, which was pretty impressive for something nestled into the mountains. How did they get all those building supplies up here? Eli wondered if he could learn to ski was he was here.

He looked back at his family and gave an encouraging smile before turning back to the building. That smile, so sure and comforting, disappeared. Despite what he may portray to the others, he wasn't sure. He was actually a little scared.

Jasper drove towards the huge building on his motorcycle, parking it out front. There were a few cars there already, pathetic little things with no real style. Jasper laughed at them with their dirty little vehicles. He hoped that there'd be some real superheroes here. He pulled his helmet off as he stepped off the bike and headed towards the building.

Inside it was a mess. Boxes were strewn everywhere, paper and other random items creating a mini obstacle course. Jasper jumped and danced around childishly, laughing at himself. He never cared how much he embarrassed himself. All he cared about was having fun. He accidentally tripped up over a box and hit the ground hard. Blood covered his face as he pushed himself up. But he didn't scream or cry out. He laughed as the blood faded away and the wounds disappeared. His fun was over now. He made his way through the room and into another room, darker this time. Two people were conversing inside, surrounded by flashing screens. Jasper walked over to them.

"Heya. I'm Jasper. Invincible. Awesome. Dance a lot. And you are?"

Leo looked at Jasper "Wow invincible, impressive didn't know we were dealing with an everything proof shield here. I'm Leo, shapeshifter" Leo stuck out his hand to shake Jasper's and smiled.

" You can come with me. It's the least I can do. " Alexander spoke with a smile. He felt so bad for what he did. He adjusted his sunglasses a bit, never letting any part of his eye able to be seen from in front of him. He helped the girl up and guided her to his car. While he had the girl with her he looked at her strangely. Was it her voice that he was able to hear? Or was it just her screaming? Maybe another things Nyx created in his head. . . Nevermind that. " Name's Alexander." He opened the passenger car door and let her in.

Abigale let herself be led to the car by the guy, shifting, grimacing at the slight pain in her arm. Had the guy seen how she had stopped herself? Was he suspicious about her lack of injury? Had she sent her voice into his head, in her anger? Had she just given herself away?

You're growing paranoid, Abigale-Phoebe-sa-

NO JUST ABIGALE!

Two different voices in her head, yet both the same.

My name is Abigale Eve. I am twenty years old. I was raised by a woman I consider to be my mother. I have strange abilities. These memories are not my own, but someone else's. My name is Abigale Eve....

Her little ritual kept her sane, kept her stable, kept her who she was. But Who was she? She bit her lip, letting herself be guided to the passenger seat. "Oh. Um. I'm-" Sara. Samual. Jamie. Tara. Ava. Michael. Luke. Ashley..."Abigale Eve" She said, as if she was confirming it with herself as well. She managed to smile, if somewhat weakly. "Where are you going?" She asked, wondering how far she could get a ride with him.

Skye glanced to Darren and set down her large bag of supplies on the table, taking out the small cube that stored so much information and set it on the table for later. "Welcome home, brother," she mumbled and turned as she heard voices. Skye glanced over at the two different superheroes that she had contacted; she recognized them from their profiles. She walked over arms crossed over her chest, before talking she cleared her throat loudly to make herself be heard. "Savage," she introduced herself, "brother Shadowpulse," she pointed over to Darren, "we are running the show around here so any questions or concerns you come to us," she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back