• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Heroes Rising Rebooted

Simon Valentine

Simon frowned. "You can ask Nero when you see him. I have no right to answer that question. Don't worry... it'll be fun!" Simon ended with a large grin. He grabbed her arm before she could reply and started dragging her towards headquarters.

@Roo

Marvinok said:
@Daimao
"Happy?! Come on now!" Damion screamed, needing him to come out. Damion stood, waiting for the transformation.
"Fucking mortals and all their fucking questions," Tyrant growled, before he disappeared in a burst of fire, being replaced by Konrad. Konrad looked at Damion lazily. "What do ya want kid?" He asked, casually lighting a cigarette.

"Why did you kill your student?! He was like a father!!" Damion screamed in his face, "He was like my father." Damion screamed, tears freely flowing at this point. Damion stared him in the eye, the smoke from the cigarette burning his nostril.

Marvinok said:
"Why did you kill your student?! He was like a father!!" Damion screamed in his face, "He was like my father." Damion screamed, tears freely flowing at this point. Damion stared him in the eye, the smoke from the cigarette burning his nostril.
Konrad watched Damion's outburst stonefaced, saying nothing as he smoked. "Why did I kill him?" He asked after a few moments of silence. "Because he didn't kill me. He found out about Tyrant, and what I was doing. He tried to stop me, and we fought to the death. He lost," Konrad said emotionlessly, his unblinking eyes holding Damion's stare.

Damion stared him in the eye.

"Then teach me. Teach me so I can become better than him." Damion said. Damion looked him in the eyes, hoping for a new master. He needed training.

Daimao said:
Konrad lifted his arm, as well as Damion who was holding onto it, into the air, unfazed. "First of all, get the fuck off of me before I rip out your fucking heart and shove it so far up your ass that it comes out of your fucking mouth. Second of all, have you seen any other fucking dragons lately? If not, it was probably Tyrant."

Triple Zero watched Kiss of Death try to back up, unamused. Using the shadow blade to flick her helmet off, he was surprised by what he saw. It was a beautiful girl. He hadn't been expecting that. The girl reminded him of someone, but he didn't know who. All he could remember was a feeling of betrayal. And that he hated them. He really hated them. The blade pressed against her neck once more. "Do I know you?" He hissed.
"Unless you subscribe to Hottest Hitman Monthly, the no." Heather looked down at her helmet, displeased that someone knew he identity now. She was in no move to attempt to fight, as the blade was too close to risk. Again she was left with the option of waiting, "I have put a lot of people in jail or in graves, maybe from word of mouth?" Heather hoped he could appease this man, for she was beginning to think he might actually stab her.

Wuya said:
Linus O'Friedy / NeroAs the stranger displayed what seems to be pieces of his power outwards, Linus watched with no enthusiasm. He teleported centimeters away from the blond male and pulled his arm back to throw a punch before he could react. Unlike his partner Simon, Linus does not have enhanced strength 24/7; he has to activate it. Right when his fist was about to hit the man's chest, his hand turned a pale white and the veins erupted closer to the top of the skin so they were visible. When his fist touched skin, a crater formed below him and a sharp breeze blew past and smashed many background objects to the side.

@Roo\-bop[/color]
Safeguard continued to look around, hoping the teleporter would be predictable. Safeguard noted the man as he teleported in front of him, the position and his form exalted that a hit was to come. Safeguard brought his armored arms to block the blow, but his attack was stronger then what he believed. The large fist broke through his entire front, all of the Hard Light shattering against the force. Not only did his front lose it's shield, but the force continued to push Safeguard back with tremendous power.

Hitting a car behind him, the rest of the Hard Light was destroyed. Safeguard brought his head up quickly though, his body protected by the Hard Light leaving him only a little phased. With his eyes set on the man still in his area, an area surrounded by his six shields that have grown enough to connect with one another. A smirk appeared on Safeguard as he made the shield move inward with great speed, hoping to crush the man before he could react.

"How did you know it was a fire....." Sly said, clenching his fist. Looking up to Ray, tears began to pour out of his eyes a he spoke through clenched teeth. An uncontrollable rage washed over Sly for a moment. Dropping to the floor, Sly attempted to sweep Ray's feet out from under him with a kick. Once he was on the ground, he put a foot on his chest and pulled out one of his pistols pointing it at his head. "Tell me, now!"

Huntrey said:
"Unless you subscribe to Hottest Hitman Monthly, the no." Heather looked down at her helmet, displeased that someone knew he identity now. She was in no move to attempt to fight, as the blade was too close to risk. Again she was left with the option of waiting, "I have put a lot of people in jail or in graves, maybe from word of mouth?" Heather hoped he could appease this man, for she was beginning to think he might actually stab her.

Safeguard continued to look around, hoping the teleporter would be predictable. Safeguard noted the man as he teleported in front of him, the position and his form exalted that a hit was to come. Safeguard brought his armored arms to block the blow, but his attack was stronger then what he believed. The large fist broke through his entire front, all of the Hard Light shattering against the force. Not only did his front lose it's shield, but the force continued to push Safeguard back with tremendous power.

Hitting a car behind him, the rest of the Hard Light was destroyed. Safeguard brought his head up quickly though, his body protected by the Hard Light leaving him only a little phased. With his eyes set on the man still in his area, an area surrounded by his six shields that have grown enough to connect with one another. A smirk appeared on Safeguard as he made the shield move inward with great speed, hoping to crush the man before he could react.
Triple Zero frowned. "I haven't heard about you before. You are the first person I have spoken to for as long as I can remember who doesn't work for SHIELD," he said. Circling around her, Triple Zero analysed her, taking in every detail. "No, I do not know you," he said after a little bit. "You just look similar. That means I don't have to kill you," he mumbled, the blade beginning to retract from Kiss of Death'Death's neck. Suddenly, before it could get even an inch away, it rushed back to the point where it was pressing against her throat. "Or do I? You could come after me again, give me back to SHIELD. They'll lock me up again. I hate being locked up. Only way to be sure is to kill you."

Linus O'Friedy / Nero

Linus smiled plainly and teleported in front of the flying shield so by the way it hit the wall behind him, he was already in front of his opponent again. "Impressive... but you must be faster if you ever have hopes of even scratching me." Linus adjusted his stance slightly and you would have to observe him closely to see that he was changing his technique.

He teleported behind Safeguard and kicked him in the back, his foot hardening when touching his flesh. He teleported in front of him again, slamming his elbow in his chest.

(Tell me if I'm powerplaying. Haven't done a fight scene in a while)

@Huntrey

Marvinok said:
Damion stared him in the eye.
"Then teach me. Teach me so I can become better than him." Damion said. Damion looked him in the eyes, hoping for a new master. He needed training.
Konrad looked down at the shorter boy. Blowing a puff of smoke into Damion's face, he sighed. "If you fail, you die," he said. "If you don't do what I say, you die. If I don't like your attitude, you die." Konrad's gaze hardened. "I'm not your friend. I'm not your father. Treat me as either, you die. Is that understood, kid?"

AvidElmV2 said:
"How did you know it was a fire....." Sly said, clenching his fist. Looking up to Ray, tears began to pour out of his eyes a he spoke through clenched teeth. An uncontrollable rage washed over Sly for a moment. Dropping to the floor, Sly attempted to sweep Ray's feet out from under him with a kick. Once he was on the ground, he put a foot on his chest and pulled out one of his pistols pointing it at his head. "Tell me, now!"
"Look, calm down man," Ray grumbled, irritated at how quickly the scene turned sour, "didn't mean to snoop like that, but you were sending some pretty strong signals. Couldn't help but see it. Just uh, a regular 'ld empath here. Not, not exactly threatening."

Ray grabbed Sly's leg and only lightly pulled it up as Ray slowly sat up, "you going to be okay... Or do you need a moment?"

Daimao said:
Triple Zero frowned. "I haven't heard about you before. You are the first person I have spoken to for as long as I can remember who doesn't work for SHIELD," he said. Circling around her, Triple Zero analysed her, taking in every detail. "No, I do not know you," he said after a little bit. "You just look similar. That means I don't have to kill you," he mumbled, the blade beginning to retract from Kiss of Death'Death's neck. Suddenly, before it could get even an inch away, it rushed back to the point where it was pressing against her throat. "Or do I? You could come after me again, give me back to SHIELD. They'll lock me up again. I hate being locked up. Only way to be sure is to kill you."
"Let's not be hasty." Heather lowered her eyes a bit as the sword came back to her neck, "I was hunting for SHIELD, but the pay doesn't seem worth it considering I had the wrong information.". The organization didn't tell Heather of the shadow powers, only his blood. "Let's just forget this confrontation, go get some coffee, and then forget of each other." Heather looked up at Triple Zero, her face showing more innocence and less intimidation.

Wuya said:
Linus O'Friedy / Nero
Linus smiled plainly and teleported in front of the flying shield so by the way it hit the wall behind him, he was already in front of his opponent again.
"Impressive... but you must be faster if you ever have hopes of even scratching me." Linus adjusted his stance slightly and you would have to observe him closely to see that he was changing his technique.

He teleported behind Safeguard and kicked him in the back, his foot hardening when touching his flesh. He teleported in front of him again, slamming his elbow in his chest.

(Tell me if I'm powerplaying. Haven't done a fight scene in a while)

@Huntrey

Without even studying his stance, Safeguard activated his ability. Linus wouldn't even touch him, the Hard Light rising from the ground would catch him and rise him up with force. Not getting hit by the attacks and having the circle of Hard Light around him, Safeguard had time to rebuild the shield of Hard Light on his body.

(Don't worry about it, I'm a smart fighter.)

"Understood sir." Damion said. Damion looked the man in the eye and smacked the cigarette out of his hand.

"I don't want lung cancer." Damion said. (Bed. Sleep. Oh sweet lord I'm tired...)

AvidElmV2 said:
As soon as Isaac's mask was knocked off, he covered his face. He looked dazed. Confused almost. Until he realized what happened. Reaching down to grab his mask, Isaac placed it back on his faced, not bothering to strap it back on. He pushed it into place and the mask stayed unmoving as he approached Eve, his hands twitching at his sides. More memories were coming back, but in painful fragments that made it hard to think clearly. All he could think about was the need to kill the one who had taken off his mask. Looking to Eve, Isaac lunged and began to pelt her relentlessly we a barrage of punches and kicks. Isaac had lost all humanity in that moment and only wanted to punish the one he had 'hurt' him.
Once Isaac's thought returned to him, he stopped. Just like that, it was all over. The even had only lasted one minute and thirty seconds but for Isaac, trapped in the darkest corners of his mind it felt like an eternity. He looked down when he noticed he had something clenched in his hands. What he saw was a blood covered something. That something was the girl he had released his anger on. Furrowing his brow, Isaac lifted the girl up her shirt. Everyone in the room was cowering still, but Isaac was still more focused on Eve. Shaking her lightly, he shrugged and slinged her over his shoulder, walking towards the door. So far, the cops hadn't shown up and no one had tried to call them so Isaac could make a clean escape. Lucky him.
As soon as Isaac lunged Evelyn scrunched back into the corner trying to escape and released a scream. Something seemed to click at that moment though, for it was no ordinary scream. Glass shattered and a shockwave emmited from the scream, rippling the air and busting his ear drums, as well as sending Isaac flying through the air and out the opposite window.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roo said:
"Look, calm down man," Ray grumbled, irritated at how quickly the scene turned sour, "didn't mean to snoop like that, but you were sending some pretty strong signals. Couldn't help but see it. Just uh, a regular 'ld empath here. Not, not exactly threatening."
Ray grabbed Sly's leg and only lightly pulled it up as Ray slowly sat up, "you going to be okay... Or do you need a moment?"
"Uh... Ya, I'm fine." Sly said as he replaced his pistol in it's holster and began to walk down the street. He stopped short when the earpiece implanted in his ear started to pick something up. Putting to his ear, he activated the ear piece and was greeted to a familiar voice.

"Albert!"

"You have yet another contract, sir. A client called and requested that you eliminate a 'Triple Zero'. He has recently escaped from a maximum security prison and it is in everyone's best interest that he is tracked down and killed. Your friend, Kiss Of Death, was sent to eliminate him but she hasn't reported yet. If you'd like, you could-"

"All ready on it, Albert! Keep the house tidy!"

"As always, Master Sly."

Sly brought his hand away from his head and turned around to face Ray. "Qureshi, wanna help me kick so major ass? It'll be fuuuuuunnnn!"

AvidElmV2 said:
"Uh... Ya, I'm fine." Sly said as he replaced his pistol in it's holster and began to walk down the street. He stopped short when the earpiece implanted in his ear started to pick something up. Putting to his ear, he activated the ear piece and was greeted to a familiar voice.
"Albert!"

"You have yet another contract, sir. A client called and requested that you eliminate a 'Triple Zero'. He has recently escaped from a maximum security prison and it is in everyone's best interest that he is tracked down and killed. Your friend, Kiss Of Death, was sent to eliminate him but she hasn't reported yet. If you'd like, you could-"

"All ready on it, Albert! Keep the house tidy!"

"As always, Master Sly."

Sly brought his hand away from his head and turned around to face Ray. "Qureshi, wanna help me kick so major ass? It'll be fuuuuuunnnn!"
"I honestly don't know how much help I'd be," Ray answered, he was handy with a gun but he didn't have his with him. The best he could do would be to calm someone down. Which could be helpful, but he wasn't entirely sure how much of use he could actually be.

Atom said:
As soon as Isaac lunged Evelyn scrunched back into the corner trying to escape and released a scream. Something seemed to click at that moment though, for it was no ordinary scream. Glass shattered and a shockwave emmited from the scream, rippling the air and busting his ear drums, as well as sending Isaac flying through the air and out the opposite window.
Isaac, of course, had no time to react. All he heard was a scream and a loud POP. He was sent flying through the air, blood slowly leaking through his ears. The pain from his ears brought him back to reality as he processed what was going on.

He crashed through the banks window and went flying over the street, earning the attention of most, before crashing through another window, interrupting an elderly couple who were watching a soap opera. He stood and grabbed his ears, which were still bleeding, and stumbled out the apartment and down to the bottom floor. He walked over to the banks doors and was surprised to see the civilians began to get up. That was until he walked through the door, causing most of the hostages to drop to the floor. The teller, however, had been calling the cops and was caught off guard by the unexpected entrance of Isaac. He slowly lowered the phone and backed away, but Isaac wasn't interested in him. He was more interest in Eve. If the girl had powers, why didn't she stop him in the first place?

Walking over to her, Isaac put up his hand, signifying that he wasn't going to harm anyone. He crouched down next to her, studying her figure. She looked afraid, so she obviously hadn't done that before or she would just blast him again. Isaac pointed at Eve and then pointed at himself, asking her if he knew him. He quickly realized that he wasn't being that clear and began to rub his head, thinking of another way to convey the meassge.

Roo said:
"I honestly don't know how much help I'd be," Ray answered, he was handy with a gun but he didn't have his with him. The best he could do would be to calm someone down. Which could be helpful, but he wasn't entirely sure how much of use he could actually be.
Sly grabbed one of his pistols from his holster and tossed it to Ray. "If you can shoot and punch, your helping! So... Just try to fight and... Keep up." Sly turned and ran forwards before veering into an alley where he jumped on a dumpster. Using his acrobatic awesomeness, Sly jumped over to a wall and pushed off, latching himself on to it. He repeated this process in rapid succession until he was up on the roof of the building, where he looked down to Ray and waved. "Hurry up, slowpoke!" He said before turning to run.

AvidElmV2 said:
Sly grabbed one of his pistols from his holster and tossed it to Ray. "If you can shoot and punch, your helping! So... Just try to fight and... Keep up." Sly turned and ran forwards before veering into an alley where he jumped on a dumpster. Using his acrobatic awesomeness, Sly jumped over to a wall and pushed off, latching himself on to it. He repeated this process in rapid succession until he was up on the roof of the building, where he looked down to Ray and waved. "Hurry up, slowpoke!" He said before turning to run.
Ray gave in to his hesitation for a moment as he thought over things, but he finally let go. Giving the slightest of sighs as he started following Sly. Gaining a relatively decent speed, considering his crummy shoes and somewhat restrictive outfit.

"So, if I could ask. What are we about to do anyway," Ray asked as they went, "I mean, what are we against?"

AvidElmV2 said:
Isaac, of course, had no time to react. All he heard was a scream and a loud POP. He was sent flying through the air, blood slowly leaking through his ears. The pain from his ears brought him back to reality as he processed what was going on.
He crashed through the banks window and went flying over the street, earning the attention of most, before crashing through another window, interrupting an elderly couple who were watching a soap opera. He stood and grabbed his ears, which were still bleeding, and stumbled out the apartment and down to the bottom floor. He walked over to the banks doors and was surprised to see the civilians began to get up. That was until he walked through the door, causing most of the hostages to drop to the floor. The teller, however, had been calling the cops and was caught off guard by the unexpected entrance of Isaac. He slowly lowered the phone and backed away, but Isaac wasn't interested in him. He was more interest in Eve. If the girl had powers, why didn't she stop him in the first place?

Walking over to her, Isaac put up his hand, signifying that he wasn't going to harm anyone. He crouched down next to her, studying her figure. She looked afraid, so she obviously hadn't done that before or she would just blast him again. Isaac pointed at Eve and then pointed at himself, asking her if he knew him. He quickly realized that he wasn't being that clear and began to rub his head, thinking of another way to convey the meassge.

Evelyn Sharp

Isaac would find on his return that Evelyn was no where to be seen. Most likely she'd quickly taken off in fear after the scream. In fact Evelyn was about two blocks away by now, running full sprint still. She ran and she ran, not stopping until she reached her apartment and slammed the door.

Evelyn didn't take long before she slid down against the door with an unrestrained sob. Evelyn dropped her face into her hands and sobbed again. She was in shock from all that had happened to her, as well as what had happened. Even now she was making up explanations, lies, anything to excuse what she'd done. She HADN'T done it. There was no way, no way at all. She was normal. Normal normal normal!

Evelyn remained against that door sobbing until she eventually sobbed herself to sleep.

Linus O'Friedy / Nero

deathnote3014LG.jpg
A small smirk appeared under Linus' hair as he was thrown upwards by the cylinder. He teleported back on the ground, his smile growing even larger. "Well done. I think you have the habit of thinking too much" he said as he looked up with a devilish smile. "I can still read your mind; I can easily tell what your next move is." Linus paused as he hands glowed blue and anything that was around him floated upwards and dared towards Safeguard with incredible speed. Cars, bikes, trash cans, even a cat was seen in the middle of it. Without hesitation, he darted forward with the objects, teleported through them, one by one so he wouldn't get hit. When he was a few inches away from Safeguard, he teleports above him and slammed his heel towards his skull. Only one thought raced through his mind. Two minutes left.

@Huntrey

Christopher Knightfall

"Currently no sign of the target..." Christopher hissed into his com device, his voice distinctively brusque.

Rather then wearing his general S.H.I.E.L.D attire, Christopher had donned a rather inconspicuous attire, consisting of a ivory shirt underneath a grey blazer, with pants to match. For obvious reasons, he hadn't brought along any of his blades. nor sheaths. While preferring melee weaponry over firearms, he made haste to bring along a pair of M9s and a combat knife, hidden beneath his clothing. His gunmetal eyes were narrowed as he searched for the target, a man known as
Triple Zero. His assignment was to locate and retrieve Triple, but thus far, the hardest part was locating him....

Jack was looking through his files, he was looking for some members to join the SPEAR initiative. A number of crumpled papers layed in a black trashcan near his desk. A computer with a number of names on it was sitting on Jack's desk. On his desk was a small wooden block with an inscription that read 'SPEAR Director'. Half of these recruits would snap like twigs and the other half had the intelligence of a dried tomato. Jack then saw some news flash up in a red pop up on his computer. A fight was going down with some powerful individuals. Jack cracked a grin and grabbed his long duster. He then got on his bike parked outside and drove to the site. Some sort of psychic was battling a maniac. Jack hopped off his bike and near-silently ran to Nero. Jack recognized this kid, SHIELD operative. Maybe he could convince them to let Jack borrow Nero for a little while. He then says "So, looking for a job?" before drawing his revolver. If his time at SPEAR had taught him anything, it's that your enemy isn't out, even when they're out,

Kilik had finally gotten off so he decided to go for a walk. He took off his apron and set it up on a hook as he left The Cafe. He walked in a random direction towards nothing and he saw a giant pillar of flame. This oughtta be fun. He thought to himself as he let a lightning bolt crack through the sky and he walked out of the area with his costume on. If he needed to, he would call on the power of Ragnarok. But that would be later. He ran to the area to see Konrad speaking with Damion and Dante sitting away from them. He noticed everyone else and Ragnarok spoke to him, Listen Kilik. That is the host of Tyrant, another dragon deity but he is evil and murders. Inflict the proper punishment. Kilik nodded to the god inside of him and walked up behind Konrad with his polearm/spear thing, slowly and steadily, ready to pounce and maim. Maybe more than maim.

((Off to my grandparents, I will try to post as much as I can.))

Last edited by a moderator:
Huntrey said:
"Let's not be hasty." Heather lowered her eyes a bit as the sword came back to her neck, "I was hunting for SHIELD, but the pay doesn't seem worth it considering I had the wrong information.". The organization didn't tell Heather of the shadow powers, only his blood. "Let's just forget this confrontation, go get some coffee, and then forget of each other." Heather looked up at Triple Zero, her face showing more innocence and less intimidation.
Without even studying his stance, Safeguard activated his ability. Linus wouldn't even touch him, the Hard Light rising from the ground would catch him and rise him up with force. Not getting hit by the attacks and having the circle of Hard Light around him, Safeguard had time to rebuild the shield of Hard Light on his body.

(Don't worry about it, I'm a smart fighter.)
Triple Zero silently watched Kiss of Death for a few moments. "...Coffee?" Triple Zero's eyes twinkled with curiosity. The blade left Kiss of Death's neck, disappearing. The shadow snake also disappeared. The shadow hounds walked over to Triple Zero's sides, watching Kiss of Death. "I have never had coffee. Bring me."

Marvinok said:
"Understood sir." Damion said. Damion looked the man in the eye and smacked the cigarette out of his hand.
"I don't want lung cancer." Damion said. (Bed. Sleep. Oh sweet lord I'm tired...)
Trundle said:
Kilik had finally gotten off so he decided to go for a walk. He took off his apron and set it up on a hook as he left The Cafe. He walked in a random direction towards nothing and he saw a giant pillar of flame. This oughtta be fun. He thought to himself as he let a lightning bolt crack through the sky and he walked out of the area with his costume on. If he needed to, he would call on the power of Ragnarok. But that would be later. He ran to the area to see Konrad speaking with Damion and Dante sitting away from them. He noticed everyone else and Ragnarok spoke to him, Listen Kilik. That is the host of Tyrant, another dragon deity but he is evil and murders. Inflict the proper punishment. Kilik nodded to the god inside of him and walked up behind Konrad with his polearm/spear thing, slowly and steadily, ready to pounce and maim. Maybe more than maim.
((Off to my grandparents, I will try to post as much as I can.))
Konrad glared at Damion when he smacked Konrad's cigarette. "Touch my cigarettes again, you die," he growled. Turning on his heel, he saw Kilik. "Better put that spear down, kid. You'll poke your eye out," he sighed.

'Great...'

'What?'

'It's another fucking god.'

'Like you?'

'Yes.'

'Fuck.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back