• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heroes of Jade CS

aaaah

One Thousand Club
(Please read the OOC and Extra Pages before creating a character!)

First, Last
This is an optional character quote.
Character Name
Image (Optional.)
Species: Whatever | Gender: Whatever | Age: Whatever | Occupation: Whatever​

Identifying Details: (If you do not provide an image, or if you would just like to give more details. This is optional if you have an image.)

Species Details: (You can only fill this out if you are making up a new species.)

Occupation: (If the character's occupation isn't self explanatory, explain what it is here and include any background information. If the character's occupation is self-explanatory, this section is not needed. If you'd like to just give some background on your character's occupation/business/etc, go ahead.)

Reigon: (Which region is your character living in?)

Personality: (Go crazy. Be as a in-depth as you want.)

Bio: (Include why the character is fighting with the resistance. Be as a in-depth as you want.)

Weapon(s) of Choice: (If applicable. Don't go crazy as your character can acquire more/improve the weapons they already have as the rp progresses.)

Magic: (If applicable. Any spells that your character already knows. Can be offensive/defensive. Don't go crazy as your character can learn more/power up their spells as the rp progresses.)

Special Abilties: (If applicable.)

Previously Established Relationships: (Purely optional.)

Theme Song: (Purely optional.)

Other: (Anything else?)

Last edited:
A.N.T
"I am terribly sorry, I was not programmed to have emotions…"
~ Ant

_iCzs5JW0lwHgPLwR_cOa6RgDNKU_45KaLNs4PftXdPjS2PiimnpfJPiDS_EOG3oYxsPH3kyCcxcXm5fQ_HoC_GvIwcz--9jAzGj0LkDkDO7ceaxg5Q4nAjbN5BBDgDgRr92m0H_

Species: Robot | Gender: None | Age: 9 | Occupation: Napkin generator

Identifying Details:
Ant wears a simple, ripped up cape and a sheath attached to its waist.

Species Details:
As a robot, Ant lacks the need for sleep, food, and water. If it does not overly exert itself, its energy supply will remain nearly-infinite. However, it recovers lost energy by shutting down and recharging somewhere safe. Ant is significantly stronger than the average normie and his physical endurance is almost unlimited.

His creator literally made him to hold, provide, and use napkins...

Region:
Amos

Personality:
Ant is a respectful, well-intentioned robot who tries not to be overly insensitive despite its generally unfeeling nature. Strangely, it has an obsession with wiping things down using its self-produced napkins until it can see a reflection. It generally likes to keep to itself without sharing personal information, although it can make decent attempts at socializing given a little bit of effort.

Bio:
Ant was born in an isolated workshop in Amos. Its creator was a wacky, asocial genius who built, sold, and essentially lived for robots. She relentlessly pursued her dreams of having automated help for anything and everything, from tying her shoelaces to heating up her bread. As a way to advance her research, she used magic to grant her machines artificial life, allowing them to actively live their endless existence serving her. Common sense would lead one to believe that these helpless souls lacked self drive, acting on the predetermined instinct to serve their godlike creator. But things were different for this particular skeleton-shaped automata. Unlike most other robots in its home, Ant had the chance to observe its surroundings through what it saw and heard. And over time, it made the most important discovery of all: those strange sounds and squiggles being made all over the workshop? They actually mean something!

This discovery was world breaking for the young machine, and as it listened more and more, its education grew. It learned that its master gave it life, gave it purpose, and it was happy to continue wiping spilled drinks for the passionate creator (who was completely unaware of her strangely wise creation). So when Ant’s master mysteriously disappeared, it frantically searched the city for a potential cause. It learned that a super villain, Seras Von Keils, sought to conquer their peace-loving world. It realized that the most likely cause of her disappearance was this elf’s small minions, sent to punish her for doubting his authenticity. And for the first time in its short existence, Ant felt a wave of purpose, a flow of emotion.

It would find Seras and get revenge. Even if it had to fight all of Jade to do so.

Weapon(s) of Choice:
latest

A basic, overly shiny, unnamed sabre, barely suitable for combat.

Magic:
N/A (for now)

Special Abilities:
Voice Alteration: Ant can alter its voice to make any sound it wants. It can even reproduce the voices of those who speak near it.
Bullet Hell: Ant can shoot energy bullets from its wrist for basic self-defense.
Water Jet: Ant can spray a weak jet of water from its wrist, probably to help fulfill its aforementioned purpose of cleaning messes using napkins.
Automatic Napkin Technology: All-purpose napkins, all the time. Used for big messes, small ones, liquids, buggers, burgers, barbeque sauce... This magically endless supply of napkins can even be used to replace toilet paper, if required...

Previously Established Relationships:
N/A

Theme Song:

Other: Ant has a knack for technology and defends its shinies with all its mechanical heart.

Apple.

Last edited:
Trixie Wolf
"Wheee!"
Species: Human | Gender: Female | Age: 15 | Occupation: Deliverywoman

miura-n315-art-eto-y002.jpg

Occupation: Trixie delivers packages and messages throughout Moiran.

Region:
Moiran

Personality: Trixie is a happy, go-lucky kind of girl. She uses positivity to keep from going completely insane in a bizarre region.

Bio: "I love my region, I have soooo many friends and soooo much to do! So, so when some of my friends I usually go on runs to deliver to go missing, what do I do? I investigate! Turns out some creepy dude is trying to take over the world! Like what the fuck? That can't happen, especially if it's causing my friends to leave! I had no choice to join the resistance, but now that I'm in it, I can make more friends!" -Trixie

Weapon(s) of Choice: Pistol: Her pistol has a 7-bullet clip and is built for short-mid range combat. It is attached with a x2 scope.

Magic: Physical Imbuement: Because of her need to deliver packages at fast speeds, she has learned to imbue certain body parts with magic to allow them to perform at high levels. Due her constant use of this ability on her legs, she has built up a large pool of mana to draw upon in combat.
Perception Correction: Originally, Trixie learned this magic to correct her own perception as she traversed the crazy land of Moiran, but as she got used to Moiran's unpredictability, she uses the magic to disorient enemies.

Special Abilities: Natural Immunity: Immune to any kind of sickness that could occur because of movement (i.e. motion sickness)
Prolonged Endurance: Years of constant running through the streets have given Trixie an infallible endurance.
Enhanced Adrenaline: When Trixie fights, her adrenaline kicks in, and she perceives everything at a slower rate than others, making it easier for her to avoid attacks. This can be further enhanced by Physical Imbuement.

Previously Established Relationships: Arch-Sorcerer Shen Li (Good Friend)

Other: Trixie wears climbing gloves and running boots to help her traverse her terrain at very high speeds.

APPLE :D

Last edited:

• Elisabeth "Lisa" Thomson
    This bites. Heh, get it?
    Lisa Thomson
    large.jpg

Species: Dhampir | Gender: Female | Age: 22 | Occupation: College Student​

Identifying Details:
    N/A

Species Details:
    N/A

College Student

Reigon: Amos (Formerly Moiran)

Personality:
    Lisa is an optimistic and sensible girl who is generally rather calm and unafraid to speak her mind. She often tires to stay confident despite having a few self-esteem issues. Lisa wants to help as many people as she can, but it'd be a mistake to call her a pushover. She doesn't hesitate to scold those who are rude to her and is also really good at taking care of people although never failing to complain about it. Because Lisa is a reliable person who thinks of her friends and is prone to taking care of people, she has many friends outside of her own class as well.

Bio:
    Lisa was born in Moiran, her mother was a vampire and her father was human. She also lived with her younger brother, Dennis. Lisa was always interested in science and want to become a scientist when she grew up. When Lisa was 19, she went to a cool she in Moiran. Lisa hated the college due to the lack of creative freedom and professors who actually cared about their job. She heared about a very good college in Amos, so she decided to move to Amos and enroll for the college. She got in and it was much better than the colleges in Moiran. Everything was going swimmingly for Lisa until Seras came along and started to take anyone who made fun of him. Lisa's brother, Dennis was the one of the people who was taken. Lisa's hatred for Seras was massive. She heard about a resistance that wants take down Seras. Lisa joined to save Jade and her brother. She became the co-leader of the resistance.

Weapon(s) of Choice:
    N/A

Magic:
    N/A

Special Abilties:
    Unlike vampires, Elisabeth can walk in daylight and she doesn't need blood to sustain herself. Though, if she does drink blood, her senses enhance. Elisabeth is faster, stronger, and more durable than a normal human.

Other: (Anything else?)

A.N.T
"I am terribly sorry, I was not programmed to have emotions…"
~ Ant

_iCzs5JW0lwHgPLwR_cOa6RgDNKU_45KaLNs4PftXdPjS2PiimnpfJPiDS_EOG3oYxsPH3kyCcxcXm5fQ_HoC_GvIwcz--9jAzGj0LkDkDO7ceaxg5Q4nAjbN5BBDgDgRr92m0H_

Species: Robot | Gender: None | Age: 9 | Occupation: Napkin generator

Identifying Details:
Ant wears a simple, ripped up cape and a sheath attached to its waist.

Species Details:
As a robot, Ant lacks the need for sleep, food, and water. If it does not overly exert itself, its energy supply will remain nearly-infinite. However, it recovers lost energy by shutting down and recharging somewhere safe. Ant is significantly stronger than the average normie and his physical endurance is almost unlimited.

His creator literally made him to hold, provide, and use napkins...

Region:
Amos

Personality:
Ant is a respectful, well-intentioned robot who tries not to be overly insensitive despite its generally unfeeling nature. Strangely, it has an obsession with wiping things down using its self-produced napkins until it can see a reflection. It generally likes to keep to itself without sharing personal information, although it can make decent attempts at socializing given a little bit of effort.

Bio:
Ant was born in an isolated workshop in Amos. Its creator was a wacky, asocial genius who built, sold, and essentially lived for robots. She relentlessly pursued her dreams of having automated help for anything and everything, from tying her shoelaces to heating up her bread. As a way to advance her research, she used magic to grant her machines artificial life, allowing them to actively live their endless existence serving her. Common sense would lead one to believe that these helpless souls lacked self drive, acting on the predetermined instinct to serve their godlike creator. But things were different for this particular skeleton-shaped automata. Unlike most other robots in its home, Ant had the chance to observe its surroundings through what he saw and heard. And over time, he made the most important discovery of all: those strange sounds and squiggles being made all over the workshop? They actually mean something!

This discovery was world breaking for the young machine, and as it listened more and more, its education grew. It learned that its master gave it life, gave it purpose, and it was happy to continue wiping spilled drinks for the passionate creator (who was completely unaware of her strangely wise creation). So when Ant’s master mysteriously disappeared, it frantically searched the city for a potential cause. It learned that a super villain, Seras Von Keils, sought to conquer their peace-loving world. It realized that the most likely cause of her disappearance was this elf’s small minions, sent to punish her for doubting his authenticity. And for the first time in its short existence, Ant felt a wave of purpose, a flow of emotion.

It would find Seras and get revenge. Even if it had to fight all of Jade to do so.

Weapon(s) of Choice:
latest

A basic, overly shiny, unnamed sabre, barely suitable for combat.

Magic:
N/A (for now)

Special Abilities:
Voice Alteration: Ant can alter its voice to make any sound it wants. It can even reproduce the voices of those who speak near it.
Bullet Hell: Ant can shoot energy bullets from its wrist for basic self-defense.
Water Jet: Ant can spray a weak jet of water from its wrist, probably to help fulfill its aforementioned purpose of cleaning messes using napkins.
Automatic Napkin Technology: All-purpose napkins, all the time. Used for big messes, small ones, liquids, buggers, burgers, barbeque sauce... This magically endless supply of napkins can even be used to replace toilet paper, if required...

N/A

Theme Song:

Other: Ant has a knack for technology and defends his shinies with all his mechanical heart.

Trixie Wolf
"Wheee!"
Species: Human | Gender: Female | Age: 15 | Occupation: Deliverywoman

miura-n315-art-eto-y002.jpg

Occupation: Trixie delivers packages and messages throughout Moiran.

Region:
Moiran

Personality: Trixie is a happy, go-lucky kind of girl. She uses positivity to keep from going completely insane in a bizarre region.

Bio: "I love my region, I have soooo many friends and soooo much to do! So, so when some of my friends I usually go on runs to deliver to go missing, what do I do? I investigate! Turns out some creepy dude is trying to take over the world! Like what the fuck? That can't happen, especially if it's causing my friends to leave! I had no choice to join the resistance, but now that I'm in it, I can make more friends!" -Trixie

Weapon(s) of Choice: Pistol: Her pistol has a 7-bullet clip and is built for short-mid range combat. It is attached with a x2 scope.

Magic: Physical Imbuement: Because of her need to deliver packages at fast speeds, she has learned to imbue certain body parts with magic to allow them to perform at high levels. Due her constant use of this ability on her legs, she has built up a large pool of mana to draw upon in combat.
Perception Correction: Originally, Trixie learned this magic to correct her own perception as she traversed the crazy land of Moiran, but as she got used to Moiran's unpredictability, she uses the magic to disorient enemies.

Special Abilities: Natural Immunity: Immune to any kind of sickness that could occur because of movement (i.e. motion sickness)
Prolonged Endurance: Years of constant running through the streets have given Trixie an infallible endurance.
Enhanced Adrenaline: When Trixie fights, her adrenaline kicks in, and she perceives everything at a slower rate than others, making it easier for her to avoid attacks. This can be further enhanced by Physical Imbuement.

Previously Established Relationships: Arch-Sorcerer Shen Li (Good Friend)

Other: Trixie wears climbing gloves and running boots to help her traverse her terrain at very high speeds.

Arch-Sorcerer Shen Li

Bwahahaha! FIRE! LIGHTNING! DESTRUCTION! I crave it..
Arch-Sorcerer Shen Li, Conjuror of Destruction

View attachment 381948

Species: Human? | Gender: Male | Age: 24 | Occupation: Sorcerer

Occupation: A Sorcerer is a much stronger, more powerful version of a Mage, they are trained to protect and serve a king or the highest bidder. They can serve as powerful battle companions or just make a toasty fire.

Reigon: Moiran

Personality: He's as maniacal as they come. Always craving destruction in the kind of crazy and insane way, despite this, his morals are in the right place, putting family and friends before himself discerning him as a crazy lover in a way. Sometimes he talks in a jumbled mess and only a select friends understand him. His comprehensive knowledge of magic and wisdom of ancient knowledge put among the best in terms of Sorcery.

Bio: Something is off about this man... he has too much power for any human to wield... (TBR in RP)

Weapon(s) of Choice: A book of spells (As seen in the image). He doesn't use staves. He thinks they are for the weak mages.
(DISREGARD THE GIANT ASS SWORD ON HIS BACK!)

Magic:
  • Fire Spell: Fireball - A basic fire spell.
  • Storm Spell: Lightning Bolt - He calls upon his inner lightning to conjure a bolt of lightning to strike the target
  • Fire Spell: Fire Storm - He gathers fire magic around his body which is visible as swirl fire around him. After he gather enough he erupts with an enormous blast of intense fire. Uses the most energy and mana.
  • Fire Spell: Flame Armor - He reinforces his armor with flame. Dealing a small amount of fire damage to melee attackers.
Special Abilties: When he's not in combat and you manage to get him to think straight, you can have him conjure portals to other places. The only requirement is that he must maintain concentration to keep the portal open.

(He may or may not learn summon spells later on.... depend on how I evolve him)

Trixie - Good Friend

Theme Song:

Other: He looks much older then he actually is. The reason will be revealed in RP along with his Bio.

All of you guys are missing something!

Arch-Sorcerer Shen Li

Bwahahaha! FIRE! LIGHTNING! DESTRUCTION! I crave it..
Arch-Sorcerer Shen Li, Conjuror of Destruction

View attachment 381948

Species: Human? | Gender: Male | Age: 24 | Occupation: Sorcerer

Occupation: A Sorcerer is a much stronger, more powerful version of a Mage, they are trained to protect and serve a king or the highest bidder. They can serve as powerful battle companions or just make a toasty fire.

Reigon: Moiran

Personality: He's as maniacal as they come. Always craving destruction in the kind of crazy and insane way, despite this, his morals are in the right place, putting family and friends before himself discerning him as a crazy lover in a way. Sometimes he talks in a jumbled mess and only a select friends understand him. His comprehensive knowledge of magic and wisdom of ancient knowledge put among the best in terms of Sorcery.

Bio: Something is off about this man... he has too much power for any human to wield... (TBR in RP)

Weapon(s) of Choice: A book of spells (As seen in the image). He doesn't use staves. He thinks they are for the weak mages.
(DISREGARD THE GIANT ASS SWORD ON HIS BACK!)

Magic:
  • Fire Spell: Fireball - A basic fire spell.
  • Storm Spell: Lightning Bolt - He calls upon his inner lightning to conjure a bolt of lightning to strike the target
  • Fire Spell: Fire Storm - He gathers fire magic around his body which is visible as swirl fire around him. After he gather enough he erupts with an enormous blast of intense fire. Uses the most energy and mana.
  • Fire Spell: Flame Armor - He reinforces his armor with flame. Dealing a small amount of fire damage to melee attackers.
Special Abilties: When he's not in combat and you manage to get him to think straight, you can have him conjure portals to other places. The only requirement is that he must maintain concentration to keep the portal open.

(He may or may not learn summon spells later on.... depend on how I evolve him)

Trixie - Good Friend

Theme Song:

Other: He looks much older then he actually is. The reason will be revealed in RP along with his Bio.

You may check mine again yo

Althea Ravensguard
There's no sense in wasting a good mind.
Althea
66ace5fc3e52fa878326e86441b2558b8e83e484_hq.jpg

Species: Elf| Gender: Female| Age: 21 actual (53) | Occupation: Scholar of Magic
Occupation: In being a Scholar, Althea has taken up a few dedicated pupils, but her craft has mostly been dedicated to honing her own skills and expanding her knowledge of different types of magics and alchemy. She often will travel to different lands in order to learn of these methods or to track down another valuable reference for her library. Many of which she has written herself.

Reigon: Gaia

Personality: Althea was built with a good natured disposition. As a born teacher, she enjoys helping teach others almost as much as she enjoys learning herself. She cracks open any new book with the wonder and enthusiasm of a young child. However, she will fight calmly and fiercely for something that she believes in or someone that she wants to protect.

Bio: Althea lives in a small hut in Gaia, mostly filled to the brim with books and potions. There are always new smells and experiments taking place within it's walls and the doors are always open to those in need. She mostly fulfills orders from the townspeople such as mixtures and remedies as well as teaching young pupils that she's entrusted with. Most in the town know of her as the Healer but there are plenty of stores and wizards that live in Gaia so she is just one of many that resides there.

A free republic is something that Althea was born on believing was a right to all the people. The peace of the Six Worlds was something that everybody cherished and to be thrown into this state of Chaos by some greedy Dark Force was unthinkable. She will fight and stand up for what is right in this world, no matter what it takes she will protect her home fiercely.

Weapon(s) of Choice: A simple spell book bound in purple and gold.

Magic: Mainly specializing in Healing and Support magic. Althea, knows many different types of casting however she is only familiar with them in theory rather than practice.

Healing Touch A healing spell that can mend any wound if the use places their hands on the victim. The greater the wound the larger amount of time and magic it takes from the user.

Mass Heal Can cure small wounds of a group but more major injuries are only stabilized for a short while.

Holy Shield Creates a Shell of Holy Light that casts a radius of the wielder's choosing, making them the focal point. The strength of the spell depends on how wide the radius encompasses.

Quicken Increases the speed of one ally.

Theme Song:

Apple!!

Althea Ravensguard
There's no sense in wasting a good mind.
Althea
66ace5fc3e52fa878326e86441b2558b8e83e484_hq.jpg

Species: Elf| Gender: Female| Age: 21 actual (53) | Occupation: Scholar of Magic
Occupation: In being a Scholar, Althea has taken up a few dedicated pupils, but her craft has mostly been dedicated to honing her own skills and expanding her knowledge of different types of magics and alchemy. She often will travel to different lands in order to learn of these methods or to track down another valuable reference for her library. Many of which she has written herself.

Reigon: Gaia

Personality: Althea was built with a good natured disposition. As a born teacher, she enjoys helping teach others almost as much as she enjoys learning herself. She cracks open any new book with the wonder and enthusiasm of a young child. However, she will fight calmly and fiercely for something that she believes in or someone that she wants to protect.

Bio: Althea lives in a small hut in Gaia, mostly filled to the brim with books and potions. There are always new smells and experiments taking place within it's walls and the doors are always open to those in need. She mostly fulfills orders from the townspeople such as mixtures and remedies as well as teaching young pupils that she's entrusted with. Most in the town know of her as the Healer but there are plenty of stores and wizards that live in Gaia so she is just one of many that resides there.

A free republic is something that Althea was born on believing was a right to all the people. The peace of the Six Worlds was something that everybody cherished and to be thrown into this state of Chaos by some greedy Dark Force was unthinkable. She will fight and stand up for what is right in this world, no matter what it takes she will protect her home fiercely.

Weapon(s) of Choice: A simple spell book bound in purple and gold.

Magic: Mainly specializing in Healing and Support magic. Althea, knows many different types of casting however she is only familiar with them in theory rather than practice.

Healing Touch A healing spell that can mend any wound if the use places their hands on the victim. The greater the wound the larger amount of time and magic it takes from the user.

Mass Heal Can cure small wounds of a group but more major injuries are only stabilized for a short while.

Holy Shield Creates a Shell of Holy Light that casts a radius of the wielder's choosing, making them the focal point. The strength of the spell depends on how wide the radius encompasses.

Quicken Increases the speed of one ally.

Theme Song:

Apple!!

Accepted!

Barzal Winterhold
"I'm not the real monster. Also, that's kind of racist."
Barzal
Screenshot_2017-12-27-16-50-07-1.png
Species: Lich | Gender: Male | Age: 20 | Occupation: Part-time Mage/College Student​

Region: Ire

Personality: Barzal is very casual, treating everyone like he's known them all his life. He's also got a thing for pranks, and loves to mess with people.

Bio: Ire's fortune-tellers have predicted Seras's coming for a while, and the political temperature in the city Barzal lived in rose sharply in the months before it happened. People started taking sides before it happened, and Barzal happened to end up in the "against" pile.

Weapon(s) of Choice: Barzal has a rifle that doesn't run out of bullets, since everyone in Ire has a gun. He also has a dagger, but that's more for magic and defense.

Magic: Being a lich, Barzal has a knack for most varieties of dark magic. He's also not bad at cryomancy.

Special Abilties: Barzal can float.

Other: Allergic to apples and holy magic.

• Holly Molly Whack-A-Molly
    What's so special about me? I'm just a normal girl like everyone else.
    Holly Molly Whack-A-Molly
    3ee378941472f01af38a3e90321d2ffa.jpg

Species: Human | Gender: Female | Age: 20 | Occupation: College Student​

Identifying Details:
    N/A

Species Details:
    N/A

Stated above.

Region:
    Amos

Personality:
    Holly is best described as your average teenage girl. She grew up with high morals, which means that she is a friendly, kind, polite, innocent, and fruitful young girl. However, because of her 'other duty', she can be at times forgetful and clumsy. She prefers her ordinary life than her extraordinary other.

Bio:
    Holly was, at least to herself, destined to live a life of peace and no stress. Her parents are actually award-winning researchers on fields of medicine and weaponry. By the time Holly reached the age of 15, her parents gave her a special suit that allows her to change into different occupations. She began to use it in a daily basis ever since then.

When Seras made his appearance and started taking people who they have made fun of him, Holly's parents didn't wanted to be taken as well, and so they decided to upgrade Holly's suit to be more battle oriented. However, only three of them were installed, and they were going to add more when Seras took them, leaving Holly all by herself. Fortunately, before being fully taken, her father told Holly that the data of the other occupations has been scattered around the network and that she must find all of them at all cost.

After the incident, Holly went for her best friend, Eis, and together, they join the resistance to retrieve back their parents.

Weapon(s) of Choice:
    The special suit allows Holly to change into different occupations to turn the tides of battle. However, only three of them were installed in the suit, but as the RP progresses, she will gain more occupations to change into. Aside from that, she also has a weapon of her own when not needing to change her appearance.

2e1c4a0d81f6c4e38eed9d6a8a6008c7.jpg

This laser gun can fire countless shots in rapid succession, but there is this one drawback; it tends to overheat after a number of shots, and the time to cool down takes about 30 minutes. Continuous use without giving time for the gun to cool off would result for the gun to explode. Anyways, let's get on with the occupations that Holly can go into:

• 65cfc7a03b4ae1d9186fe1a08bc779e0.jpg

You got your standard sword-and-shield wielding melee-based fighter. Good in swordsmanship, better in close-range, has a decent balance of offense and defense, but is weak to anything magical.​

Magic:
    For the case of the Mage, Holly can only access the most basic of magical offensive spells (such as fireballs, lightning bolts, etc.) and buffing spells (such as boosting strength, speed, etc.) However, she can learn advanced spells through different occupations once she attains them.

Special Abilities:
    For the case of the Knight, Holly gains superhuman stamina and can withstand as many blows as she could, so long as she has her shield up. For the Ranger, her eye reflexes are very sharp which gives her a massive boost in her accuracy in firing arrows.

Eis Angra Manyuu (Best Friend)

Other:
    APPLE

Last edited:
Veridius Wensylve
Very simply, if the odds are not in my favor, I won't convince myself that they are. That goes for just about everything.
Veridius
full

Species: Human | Gende: Male | Age: 21 | Occupation: None/Vagabond​

Identifying Details:
Veridius stands at 5'10 and weighs around 165-ish lbs. His build is lean-average. His skin is pale and his hair is colored a faint brown that may reflect a dirty blonde in particularly bright or peculiar lighting. His eyes are of a sea green, so weakly colored that they may even pass as grey.

"Can't a guy just be happy and travel the world?"

Reigon:
Hometown is Latia. Currently lives in Ire.

Personality:
Veridius is your average dude. He's open, generally friendly, and seemingly lives carefree. He can read a moment well, jokes when appropriate, and doesn't when it's not. But he appreciates a somebody who can withstand his humor even when not appropriate.
"I laugh at everything. It's how I keep my sanity."

Honesty, no matter how brutal, is Veridius's own personal code. Whenever asked for his opinion, he gives it, unabridged and uncensored.
"I've gotta say- honesty is my best and worst trait."
The only times he'll ever tell a lie is likely to be to hide things about himself or for the sake of somebody else. While he commits to his creed of honesty for the most part, there's many things about himself that even he feels the need to hide away, though he's not particularly good at it.
"What? I'm a bad liar? Really? Huh... I guess I can see why... Maybe...?"

Being an introvert, no matter how much he seems otherwise, it can take a while for him to fully open himself up to somebody, but when he does- that person has made an unquestionable ally. His loyalty is another of his best traits as he will stand by those whom he holds connections with no matter the circumstance.
"If not my honesty, I pride myself on my loyalty."
(More to be revealed.)

Bio:
"I'll let you in on a secret. And take it personally- I don't just do this with strangers. Anyway- I joined the resistance because I wasn't going anywhere in particular and someone offered me a place to stay. Kind folks they are- I'll never forget 'em... And they needed my help. And after everything I've seen- I figured a place to return to and a purpose would do me some good."
(More to be revealed.)

Weapon(s) of Choice:
Longsword
wielded with both hands. Simple and practical design, nothing fancy. Remains sheathed at the waist when not in use.

Dagger sheathed at the hip. Just in case things go awry and one can't hack away anymore with one's sword.

Magic:
Rockwall: Just what it sounds like. A wall of rock shoots up from the ground to take the brunt of an impact.

Hard hands: Earth encases the fists and forearms to harden defenses.

Earthbound: A slab of rock is summoned and slammed into a target.

You're trying: "Okay, ice is kind of like rock... but how the hell does one keep water together? And how do I make the water be ice?!"

-Danny: "Yeah, he was the one who taught me how to move rocks and shit. Me and him go ways back."
-Calista: "Calista... who? No, I'm sorry... I just- uh- don't have anything to say about her honestly."

Theme Song:

Other:
"Apples are practical- I'll give you that... but what do you actually think?"

Last edited:
Barzal Winterhold
"I'm not the real monster. Also, that's kind of racist."
Barzal
View attachment 382078
Species: Lich | Gender: Male | Age: 20 | Occupation: Part-time Mage/College Student​

Region: Ire

Personality: Barzal is very casual, treating everyone like he's known them all his life. He's also got a thing for pranks, and loves to mess with people.

Bio: Ire's fortune-tellers have predicted Seras's coming for a while, and the political temperature in the city Barzal lived in rose sharply in the months before it happened. People started taking sides before it happened, and Barzal happened to end up in the "against" pile.

Weapon(s) of Choice: Barzal has a rifle that doesn't run out of bullets, since everyone in Ire has a gun. He also has a dagger, but that's more for magic and defense.

Magic: Being a lich, Barzal has a knack for most varieties of dark magic. He's also not bad at cryomancy.

Special Abilties: Barzal can float.

Other: Allergic to apples and holy magic.
Definitely accepted.

• Holly Molly Whack-A-Molly
    What's so special about me? I'm just a normal girl like everyone else.
    Holly Molly Whack-A-Molly
    3ee378941472f01af38a3e90321d2ffa.jpg

Species: Human | Gender: Female | Age: 20 | Occupation: College Student​

Identifying Details:
    N/A

Species Details:
    N/A

Stated above.

Region:
    Amos

Personality:
    Holly is best described as your average teenage girl. She grew up with high morals, which means that she is a friendly, kind, polite, innocent, and fruitful young girl. However, because of her 'other duty', she can be at times forgetful and clumsy. She prefers her ordinary life than her extraordinary other.

Bio:
    Holly was, at least to herself, destined to live a life of peace and no stress. Her parents are actually award-winning researchers on fields of medicine and weaponry. By the time Holly reached the age of 15, her parents gave her a special suit that allows her to change into different people, or "occupations", with specialized abilities. When asked for a reason, her parents told her that they will tell her when "the time is right".

Eventually, when Seras came into the scene, her parents told her the truth; they have known Seras ever since college. After Seras became mad, he took a huge number of people who made fun of him, especially his former colleagues. As a way to counter the threat, using the data from most of their friends, Holly's parents have created the same suit for the purpose of fighting against Seras. Holly was not pleased by this fact, but after some counseling. she reconsiders her new purpose. Automatically, she is now a part of the resistance against Seras along with her parents.

However, it was a reluctant choice that Holly has made. Although she was given a reason to join the resistance to fight against Seras, she personally have no reason why she joined the resistance by herself. As the battle wages on, she will eventually find out her own reason of joining.

Weapon(s) of Choice:
    The special suit allows Holly to change into different people, or at least their occupation, to turn the tides of battle. However, only three of them were installed in the suit, but as the RP progresses, she will gain more people or occupations that can be utilized. Aside from that, she also has a weapon of her own when not needing to change her appearance.

2e1c4a0d81f6c4e38eed9d6a8a6008c7.jpg

This laser gun can fire countless shots in rapid succession, but there is this one drawback; it tends to overheat after a number of shots, and the time to cool down takes about 30 minutes. Continuous use without giving time for the gun to cool off would result for the gun to explode. Anyways, let's get on with the occupations that Holly can go into:

• 65cfc7a03b4ae1d9186fe1a08bc779e0.jpg

You got your standard sword-and-shield wielding melee-based fighter. Good in swordsmanship, better in close-range, has a decent balance of offense and defense, but is weak to anything magical.​

Magic:
    For the case of the Mage, Holly can only access the most basic of magical offensive spells (such as fireballs, lightning bolts, etc.) and buffing spells (such as boosting strength, speed, etc.) However, she can learn advanced spells through different occupations once she attains them.

Special Abilities:
    For the case of the Knight, Holly gains superhuman stamina and can withstand as many blows as she could, so long as she has her shield up. For the Ranger, her eye reflexes are very sharp which gives her a massive boost in her accuracy in firing arrows.

Eis Angra Manyuu (Best Friend)

Other:
    APPLE
Eis is accepted. As for Holly- She cannot know Seras as he literally has appeared out of nowhere. Like literally. But fix this and I see no other problem with her.

Midas Walker
I know whats on the otherside of death. Dont make me show you...
Midas Walker
View attachment 382038
Species: Black Phantom | Gender: Male | Age: Unknown; Deceased | Occupation: Exorcist​

Identifying Details:
A black phantoms true form is an ethreal black mist, constantly churning and never settling. Thier normql appearance is an illusion, though some believe it to be a shadow of thier living appearance

Species Details:
Black phantoms are spirits that belong in neither heaven, nor hell. Unable to pass on, they wonder the world in an attempt to live thier afterlives as normally as possible. What they do is abit of a mystery....

What better person to deal with spirits, than another spirit?

Reigon:
Lilac

Personality:
( Tbw. Im not entirly sure about this, as i havent used them yet)

Bio:
The history of this phantom is a mystery, along with thier goals and reasons. Even his name is in question...

Weapon(s) of Choice:
N/a

Magic:
N/a

Special Abilties:
Ethreal form
No defined physical form
Contact with spirits and other intagible beings
Other abilities may develop

N/a

Theme Song:

Other:
Apples
I'm not sure how I feel about having a phantom as a character. You also revealed nothing about his personality and you're really vague with the bio, arguably the most substantial aspects of a character concept. I don't wanna believe that you didn't really know what you were going for when creating this character... I could be wrong, and if I am, show me. He definitely needs something to grasp onto for his personality (it could even be a couple sentences) and he needs a bio that leads up to joining the resistance (You can pm me his bio if you're trying to keep it a secret). Otherwise, he just seems like a character that would dick around and not really contribute to anything at all.

If I'm being brutal, it's because I'm being honest. I'm also just not sure if a phantom would even work. But I'll let Chili decide that part. A aaaah

Calista Euphraxia
"I feel like I'm waiting for something that isn't going to happen"
eafd90d17c5caaa5e5551a5722f6ecbd--character-portraits-character-ideas.jpg

Species: Halfling | Gender: Female | Age: 23 | Occupation: Brothel Worker

Identifying Details:
Calista stands at 5'1 and weighs around 130lbs

She has a Barbados/Bajan accent.

Species Details: The young woman knows she is a human, but it is concluded she is a halfling.. However, she's not sure what the other part of her is.
She's half succubus.

Region: Lilac

Personality: Calista is a hurricane that outwardly puts forth the eye of the storm.
"OK, well, that's incredibly cryptic and edgy sounding."

In other words, she can be as complex and strong as a storm, but buries that beneath layer upon layer.
She likes to put on a facade, mainly used for her work, that had actually become a part of her: Provocative, fierce, and formidable.
She'll flirt with you and it can be hard to decipher her intentions. She'll gladly stand up for herself and call you out if need be. She stands up for what she believes in and what she loves.
Formidable? Like everything listed above, everything is not what it seems. Like those other slightly feigned traits, its a sort of barrier to protect her from.. Everything. She uses that to make herself appear strong, acting as if previous things that had happened to her or current things haven't shaken her. Calista flaunts that tough girl esque like no ones business.
"Are you implying that I'm fake?"

Down in the depths, Calista is a confused and fragile girl. She's a storm of pent of emotion, but has the inability to properly release it.
Her emotions have been subdued mainly to the fact of her practice: being numb.
It 'helped' her get through a lot. Having the ability to turn herself off when the moment arose seemed like the only thing she could do.
However, she lost how to convey true emotions entirely. Well, not entirely, but it's a difficult thing for her to do and may lead her to do rash things.
"Ha. Haha. I'm not fragile."

If one befriends her though, she will show a bit of her playful side.
Maybe having a friend could help with her emotions.. but they must be patient with her. She'd still be reluctant to tell them of her past and even her 'occupation'.
But, Calista will be fiercely loyal to them and may even be very protective of them.
"..."

Bio: Calista was a street urchin in Amos. She lived with a ragtag group of kids who were orphans just like her. Orphan being said, she has no clue who her parents are.. So, she had some identity issues when she reached her teen years and maybe affected her now.

Anyways, Calista was content with this life. She had the freedom to do whatever, be wherever, eat whatever (after they stole or scrapped up some gold for it). They could have fun every single day.

That all changed when the fire nation attacked a group from Lilac had kidnapped her and a bunch of others.
From there, they sold them to all sorts of businesses.
Calista ended up working at a brothel, but as a cleaner and cooker.
She wouldn't be chosen as an 'adult entertainer' until years later.

She faced years of hard and hard-ish labor, being stepped all over and facing unnecessary punishments at times.
Let's just say she didn't have a normal childhood or teen hood.
Everything was bleak to her and she hated it. She only looked forward to paying off that 'debt' so she could leave the Brothel once and for all..

When she were 20, it felt like hope and life had filled her once more.
She was applying for a daytime job when she had stumbled across Veridius. They worked together and then quickly became friends. Soon.. They eventually fell for one another.

Her employer eventually had her work earlier, which caused her to get laid off. Calista grew solemn and broke the news to him.. But he also gave her news.
He wanted her to be his.
Calista hurriedly accepted, bursting with joy. She didn't even care about her job anymore. She looked forward to her future now and wanted to get that debt down with as fast as possible.

Of course, things don't always go as planned.
Her employers caught wind of her relationship and feared that would cause her to leave. Selfish, they delivered a package to Veri, saying he needed to return it to the required address for money.. The address of course turned out to be a brothel.

Veridius then discovered that Calista worked there, escalating into a fight.
They were both torn and didn't know what to do.. Tough decisions were made and Veri left..
Calista was heartbroken, but she understood why he'd leave her.
However, that was her first real heartbreak. Her first love that she had lost. 2 years of being together that were thrown to the wind..

She slowly but surely got over him and things reverted to how they were.
It seemed that her debt somehow got bigger though..
Calista learned that they were tricking her and the other girls, practically making a big loop of them never having the ability to leave.

She was pissed. Calista and some other girls had planned to escape.. But then she learned of the Resistance.
They'd be able to get her and maybe the other girls out of Lilac.

Weapon(s) of Choice:
- Dual bladed/metal hand fans the color of her hair. These are the only things she has from her parents.
- Throwing Knives

Magic:
- Personal Time Manipulation: She has the ability to change a persons concept of time. Ex: She's in normal time as well as everyone else. However, the victim(s) is/are either experiencing it faster or slower. This helped her a lot with her job.
- Charmspeak
- Illusion Manipulation: Weak at the moment.

Special Abilities:
- Has a sort of natural allure
- She can cloud the peoples thoughts around her, making it harder for them to think. However, this boils down to the persons mental strength and the mood of Calista. She doesn't know how to turn it off yet, but can kinda control it with emotion.

Previously Established Relationships: Veridius Wensylve - Exes. Were together for about two years.
tumblr_m41aygNfBB1r15uyio2_r4_250.gif
g3rLO.gif
DY57m.gif
tumblr_inline_n6b5euOE8U1rz6vmu.gif
http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FScrubs.gif
tumblr_o8qdn7ftjY1spi04do1_500.gif
tumblr_m4vco3ncid1rpbhmao1_500.gif
tumblr_nbaxbaYeKJ1qayh8do1_500.gif
kYxnPBt.gif

Theme Song:

Other: Apples to Apples is a pretty decent game. I think Cards Against Humanity has trumped it though.

Last edited:
Calista Euphraxia
"I feel like I'm waiting for something that isn't going to happen"
eafd90d17c5caaa5e5551a5722f6ecbd--character-portraits-character-ideas.jpg

Species: Halfling | Gender: Female | Age: 23 | Occupation: Brothel Worker

Identifying Details:
Calista stands at 5'1 and weighs around 130lbs.

Species Details: The young woman knows she is a human, but it is concluded she is a halfling.. However, she's not sure what the other part of her is.
She's half succubus.

Region: Lilac

Personality: Calista is a hurricane that outwardly puts forth the eye of the storm.
"OK, well, that's incredibly cryptic and edgy sounding."

In other words, she can be as complex and strong as a storm, but buries that beneath layer upon layer.
She likes to put on a facade, mainly used for her work, that had actually become a part of her: Provocative, fierce, and formidable.
She'll flirt with you and it can be hard to decipher her intentions. She'll gladly stand up for herself and call you out if need be. She stands up for what she believes in and what she loves.
Formidable? Like everything listed above, everything is not what it seems. Like those other slightly feigned traits, its a sort of barrier to protect her from.. Everything. She uses that to make herself appear strong, acting as if previous things that had happened to her or current things haven't shaken her. Calista flaunts that tough girl esque like no ones business.
"Are you implying that I'm fake?"

Down in the depths, Calista is a confused and fragile girl. She's a storm of pent of emotion, but has the inability to properly release it.
Her emotions have been subdued mainly to the fact of her practice: being numb.
It 'helped' her get through a lot. Having the ability to turn herself off when the moment arose seemed like the only thing she could do.
However, she lost how to convey true emotions entirely. Well, not entirely, but it's a difficult thing for her to do and may lead her to do rash things.
"Ha. Haha. I'm not fragile."

If one befriends her though, she will show a bit of her playful side.
Maybe having a friend could help with her emotions.. but they must be patient with her. She'd still be reluctant to tell them of her past and even her 'occupation'.
But, Calista will be fiercely loyal to them and may even be very protective of them.
"..."

Bio: Calista was a street urchin in Amos. She lived with a ragtag group of kids who were orphans just like her. Orphan being said, she has no clue who her parents are.. So, she had some identity issues when she reached her teen years and maybe affected her now.

Anyways, Calista was content with this life. She had the freedom to do whatever, be wherever, eat whatever (after they stole or scrapped up some gold for it). They could have fun every single day.

That all changed when the fire nation attacked a group from Lilac had kidnapped her and a bunch of others.
From there, they sold them to all sorts of businesses.
Calista ended up working at a brothel, but as a cleaner and cooker.
She wouldn't be chosen as an 'adult entertainer' until years later.

She faced years of hard and hard-ish labor, being stepped all over and facing unnecessary punishments at times.
Let's just say she didn't have a normal childhood or teen hood.
Everything was bleak to her and she hated it. She only looked forward to paying off that 'debt' so she could leave the Brothel once and for all..

When she were 20, it felt like hope and life had filled her once more.
She was applying for a daytime job when she had stumbled across Veridius. They worked together and then quickly became friends. Soon.. They eventually fell for one another.

Her employer eventually had her work earlier, which caused her to get laid off. Calista grew solemn and broke the news to him.. But he also gave her news.
He wanted her to be his.
Calista hurriedly accepted, bursting with joy. She didn't even care about her job anymore. She looked forward to her future now and wanted to get that debt down with as fast as possible.

Of course, things don't always go as planned.
Her employers caught wind of her relationship and feared that would cause her to leave. Selfish, they delivered a package to Veri, saying he needed to return it to the required address for money.. The address of course turned out to be a brothel.

Veridius then discovered that Calista worked there, escalating into a fight.
They were both torn and didn't know what to do.. Tough decisions were made and Veri left..
Calista was heartbroken, but she understood why he'd leave her.
However, that was her first real heartbreak. Her first love that she had lost. 2 years of being together that were thrown to the wind..

She slowly but surely got over him and things reverted to how they were.
It seemed that her debt somehow got bigger though..
Calista learned that they were tricking her and the other girls, practically making a big loop of them never having the ability to leave.

She was pissed. Calista and some other girls had planned to escape.. But then she learned of the Resistance.
They'd be able to get her and maybe the other girls out of Lilac.

Weapon(s) of Choice:
- Dual bladed/metal hand fans the color of her hair. These are the only things she has from her parents.
- Throwing Knives

Magic:
- Personal Time Manipulation: She has the ability to change a persons concept of time. Ex: She's in normal time as well as everyone else. However, the victim(s) is/are either experiencing it faster or slower. This helped her a lot with her job.
- Charmspeak
- Illusion Manipulation: Weak at the moment.

Special Abilities:
- Has a sort of natural allure
- She can cloud the peoples thoughts around her, making it harder for them to think. However, this boils down to the persons mental strength and the mood of Calista. She doesn't know how to turn it off yet, but can kinda control it with emotion.

Previously Established Relationships: Veridius Wensylve - Exes. Were together for about two years.

Theme Song:

Other: Apples to Apples is a pretty decent game. I think Cards Against Humanity has trumped it though.

begone THOT

Midas Worth
My master once said our magic makes monsters. She also said it destroys them. I can't say either is wrong...
Midas Worth
a01ce19be463612e374884a04421bf25.jpg
Species: Human | Gender: Male | Age: 22 | Occupation: Hunter​

Identifying Details:
The entirety of Midas' right arm is covering bandages, ending just before his shoulder. The sleeve of his coat has been removed, while his left remains intact
His left eye has no pupil, suggesting that he is blind in said eye.

Species Details:
N/a

Midas is an amateur hunter of creatures and beasts causing harm to the people. Still learning, he takes great care to study and prepare for any work he comes across

Reigon:
Lilac

Personality:
Midas is a kind man with a seemingly rude disposition. Often short tempered and bearing a sharp tongue, he more often than not starts unnecessary trouble.
He does, however, keep others in mind, and usually has good intentions in his actions, though he frequently only makes more trouble in the end...
(This may change when I begin to use the character)

Bio:
Midas' past, from what little he shared, is rather uneventful. Early on, for unknown reasons, he was abandoned by his parents, and shortly after was taken in by his master, a Secluded and little known sorceress.
Other than going through some form of training, in witch he has yet to go in depth on, he has said little else. He then left at the age of 20 to hone is own skills and work on his own.
When the man calling himself "Seras" appeared, and the rumors of the resistance against him began to spread, Midas quickly began to seek them out. When he finally found them, he only gave one reason for his want to join.
"I hunt monsters. And big game has shown up"

Weapon(s) of Choice:
A rusty shard of a broken blade

A copper feather

A stone clover

Magic:
This is the general magic Midas uses. By temporarily giving up, or sacrificing, an item, he can create weapons or gain abilities tied to the item. While two items may produce the same outcome, they may vary in effectiveness.

Certain spells can be active at the same time, and some can be merged with the environment to gain different attributes

Any spell has a duration. Once that duration ends, Midas will gain the item back. However, if an item is used to much in a short duration, it can shatter, becoming useless.

Any Spell can be cancelled. Cancelling simply ends the spell early, allowing for quicker recasting without risk of breaking, or recuperation time.

Most spells can be overcharged. Overcharging a spell will take the remaining time, and use it in form of final strike. The spell is then terminated, and the item is unusable for a short period. Using it again is almost a guaranteed break.

All spells have some form of toll to the casters body, making over use of any spell a danger. Currently Midas has access to 3 spells

Blade shard- generates a heavy single handed blade. Total time of 30 minutes
Full charge- releases a flurry of slashes around the casters
Toll- the blade releases several strands of barbed wire that coil around the arm, digging into the flesh. Overcharging tears them out rather violently

Feather- embues the caster with lighter weight,enhanced speed, and heghtened perception. Total time of 15 minutes
Overcharge- n/a
Toll- straining, and possible tearing, of the muscles of legs and back. Overuse increases risk of tearing

Clover- this spell rapidly grows a small bush, bearing apple sized fruit. These fruits premote accelerated healing to those who consume them. 3 fruits per cast.
Overcharge- n/a
Toll- any who consume the fruit will be drained, suffering from fatigue and exhaustion. Rapid consumption can cause unconsiousness
Note- only one fruit per person from each bush. More than one can cause infection and intense pain.
Special Abilties: (If applicable.)

N/a

Theme Song:
Metamorphosis-Blue Stahli

Other:
Apples

Last edited:
Wip
Gresh
Man often thinks the forest is for them...but they couldnt be more wrong...
Wayward Travler
cb7b36b5e9c4d11326a6f31dd2b695c9.jpg
Species: Treant | Gender: unknown, identifies as Male | Age: unknowm | Occupation: none, guardian​

Identifying Details:
Gresh's form is always shifting, and has no defined shape. He does, however, try to retain the shown form. His height can shift between 6 and 12 feet, granted circumstance allow it, and his averageis about 7 feet tall

Species Details:
Treant are a sentient species of plant life, often overlooked as they mostly slumber in the deepest parts of great forests. The are relatively peaceful, and sooner ignore others before conflict. However, when the forest is found to be in danger, they may wake, and move to defend it.

Treant have no purpose for employment. They have little culture, and no need for money. If they can be labeled anything, guards of thier territory is about it.

Reigon:
Gaia

Personality:
Gresh is rather simple minded creature, and weary to most humanoids. As an enemy, he is a ferocious and merciless beast that should not be trifled with. But as a friend, He is kind, considerate, caring, loyal, and protective. A true friend.
As a sentient being as a whole, he is very gullible and naive, and relies on those he calls friends to guide him in civilization. He could be compared to a child in his curiousity,and is always trying to learn from those around him,even if he often cannot comprehend them...

Bio: (Include why the character is fighting with the resistance. Be as a in-depth as you want.)

Weapon(s) of Choice:
N/a

Magic:
N/a

Special Abilties:
Generation/regeneration- Gresh is capable of increasing his own mass through growth of his body, reaching roughly 10 feet at his peak. Along with this, he is capable of incredible regeneration, from healing open wounds, regrowing entire limbs, to total regrowth, if his body hasnt been incinerated.
If water is plentiful, he can be regrown, even from a small snippet, though this can take several weeks, and large stores of water. The total amount of regrowth increases the total water required, and the total time needed. A limb, for instance, can take several days, to a week if water isnt around, while smaller wounds can take meer hours.

Other:
If total regrowth is necessary, someone to assist is required. Gresh is unable to regrow alone.
And abundance of fire, or a severe lack of water, are both dire threats to his life.
Gresh requires an average of 50 gallons of water a day to retain is average height. He will begin to shrink to a more manageable size otherwise.
Gresh may be related to apples

Users who are viewing this thread

Back