• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hero/villain rp partner wanted

Dinah_Rose

Fire demon
I’m looking for a rp with superheroes with my character winter- she is more of a villain character, I would like a hero that she meets either outside villainy or as a villain that she could maybe fall in love with, if outside of villainy she would probably not know who he is.
I will leave the rest up to us because I like to collaborate on other details

Rp details:
-I don’t mind short replies or paragraph replies either way they work but I don’t require it all paragraphs because I know I can’t always think of that much to say
-I’m looking for one other person, I’ve never done ones with more than one person so I don’t exactly know how those work as I’ve alwasy for 6 years done the one partner.
  • Name: Winter Aithner
  • Race: Human (mutant)
  • Class: Middle
  • Size: Small
  • Body Type: Acrobatic Muscular
  • Height: 5'3
  • Weight: 110
  • Complexion: Pale
  • Hair: Waist length, White on top Fire red underneath
  • Eyes: Amber
  • Scars: Hand sized burn on right ribcage
  • Relationship Status: Its Complicated
  • Personality: Nice and kind when not in costume, when in costume she is unforgiving and violent
  • Dislikes: Heroes, Math, Dead Parents
Costume: Looks like the Lynda carter wonder woman costume but it is dark blue almost black with a light blue and red dragon on the chest area, knee high dark blue heeled boots, wrist length gloves, and a mask that resembles flames.

Normal day: ripped black skinny jeans or leggings, V-neck shirts with a black hoodie over it, the locket her mother gave her, black and white slip-on vans, and a beanie

Power: Freezing fire (she can conjure fire but it is blue as ice and burns at -150)
Skills: minor hand to hand combat, acrobatics
Bio: Born into a family with no abilities she is the first generation to posses abilities.
-when she was 15 got into a lot of fights leaving her with a hand sized burn across her right side ribs.
-got into villainy because of a hero got her mother killed and she seeks revenge against heroes.

If you are interested message me
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back