Hero Time: The Start of Project Hero RP

(Don't mean to be impatient, but how much longer do you estimate until the first part is over and my character can enter the story?)

((Oh Sorry,I had checked on this before,but I had a few problems.SO I forgot to reply))

Amitie's faced flashed red with glee.She smiled as shook his hand righteously and happily with joy!Amitie could not hold her glee in,and it showed in her movements,as she released her grip on Brice,and started to do a small dance of pride.

(Mitaku)

Brice smiled then he checked his com for the time, "ah just in time to," Brice said, "If you'll accompany me to the new Hero Time Conference room, We can get started with our first meeting."

Brice then typed a short message on his Com and sent it. He gestured for Amittie to follow him as he made his way to the door to his office and headed out.

(Mouse , Laney , Thesmashbro , Naomi-tan)

The message Brice sent was sent to Ace's Com. Ace checked it and gave a nodd. Then he adressed the others, "It's time to go," Ace said, "Everyone in the Hero Project follow me."

Kaylie was just about to beat JC's score when she heard him. but JC short of pulled her away from it as her last ball fell down the shoot. "Oh Come on!" Kaylie said.

Jennifer, Zack, AC, and Jason all got up as they prepared to follow Ace.

Luna followed Ace, Yeah she was in the Hero project. She tripped a little on her own feet while following.

Kanjo walked away from the game, leaving the CPU to beat up his character, and followed Ace to the conference room.

(can't think of anything else to make him do)

( Mouse , Laney , Thesmashbro , JCKane )

Spends a few seconds, spacing out as she stares off into space when she notices and door shut behind her, making her jump. she looked around the room noticing it was empty and cased after the others, running to catch upto them to arrive in the room with all of the others.

(Mouse, Laney, Thesmashbro Naomi-tan : Hopefully, Mitaku catches up.)

Ace leads the group through the halls then to what seemed to be a blank wall. Ace turned to the others, "There's a scanner right on this wall. Simply place your hand on the wall and it'll open for you. Only, Hero Project members can have access."

Ace then placed his hand on the wall. Then the wall split and opened revealing a short hall.

"This hall is extra security and scanners," Ace said, "If your not allowed in it'll keep you out." Ace then made his way down the hall as the Kane group followed him.

((JCKane :You can always leave me behind.Right now I'm rarely on because of major Test right now))

Amitie slipped into serious mode,"Let's go..."She only wanted to seem a little more professional instead of her normal happy-go-lucky style.

(Mitaku: I mainly wanted to get them all in the conference room.)

Brice lead Amitie to a spot in his office. He pressed his hand on a scanner opening a room into the Hero Time Conference room. He then lead Amitie into the room. Angel, Tank, Blitz, Thend and Kristy were allready in the room.

((JCKane))

Amitie followed after Brice with a small smirk on her face and a swish of her tail,"Oh!It's Blitz,the Speedster.We meet again..."Amitie chuckled a bit as she stepped into the room behind Brice.Her blonde hair still shining from the glare of the light.Her hair hair really stood out in places with decent light,even inside.

(Naomi-tan: They only have to place their hand on it to open the 'door'. I say 'door' cuz it's a hidden door.)

(Naomi-tan , Thesmashbro , Mouse , Laney)

Ace lead them into the conference room. The place looked pretty impressive and high-tec. Blitz, Thend, Kristy, Tank, Angel, Amittie, and Brice were allready there.

((JCKane))

Amitie took the seat across from Blitz,"Well,Mr.Brice?"She asked looking up at him from her seat.Amitie crossed her legs then rested her head on her fist.Amitie noticed that Ace had walked in,and she was curious of the people behind him.

(JCKane Thesmashbro Naomi-tan Mitaku)

Rila stared in awe at the technical parts of the room.

"Hello," Luana smiled as she, Dani, Ellie, and Eve walked past Rila to the table.

"Hiya!" Ellie grinned taking a seat. Luana and Eve took a seat next to each other.

Dani looked at Rila as she came to the table. Her tail moved back and tapped Rila's shoulder. "Rila?" She asked.

"Oh, right," Rila immediately walked to the table and took a seat, feeling embarrassing from her spacing off and sat down next to Dani.

(Mouse, Naomi-tan, Laney, Thesmashbro, Mitaku)

"We'll wait for everyone to have a seat," Brice said as he looked around the room. JC and his group took seats. JC, Kaylie, and AC sat on one side, while Zack, Jennifer, and Jason, sat across from them. Ace took a seat in the back right next to Angel. 
(Mouse, Naomi-tan, Laney, Thesmashbro, Mitaku)

"We'll wait for everyone to have a seat," Brice said as he looked around the room. JC and his group took seats. JC, Kaylie, and AC sat on one side, while Zack, Jennifer, and Jason, sat across from them. Ace took a seat in the back right next to Angel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back