Here to touch hearts, minds, and souls.

AlluringRose

Graceful Rose
Hello,

My name is Rose and I'm a 20 year old female attending university, though I'm currently on summer break. I'm new to RP Nation and I'm here to meet new people and get back into roleplaying, since it's been quite a bit since I've done any sort of roleplaying. I'm very flexible in the genres, types of characters, and lengths that I roleplay with. I generally like to roleplay multiple paragraphs, but I can always adjust to my partner's style. I like to roleplay one and ones and in groups. I can roleplay as a girl, guy, or any other type of gender. I can do FxM, MxM, and generally a mix of anything, but I'm currently looking to roleplay something romantic with a girl and guy with a mix of fantasy, adventure, sci-fi and anything else. I like romance, but usually as just a side plot in comparison to the other genres. I love making character sheets and thinking of new plots. Feel free to hit me up!

Though I'm not new to roleplaying, I am new to the site itself, so I hope you can all take care of me. Thank you!

- Rose

Last edited:
Hey welcome to RPN!

Enjoy your stay here!

Thank you! Spent the last hour just browsing the forums, aha. I've never come across such a nice RP forum before, if I'm being honest.

Welcome to the site!

Thank you! Spent the last hour just browsing the forums, aha. I've never come across such a nice RP forum before, if I'm being honest.
Right... very sleek! It's been my favorite so far. 🤷‍♂️

(The dark theme is what sold me)

AlluringRose AlluringRose

I'm excited for you! Hope you stay. :)

Righttt! Literally what I thought lol, literally so much so that I contacted the one who runs the site just to tell him haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back