Here goes nothing...

Aoire

Just a shepherd looking for his flock...
Just made an account here, and I have no idea what I'm doing. I've been RPing for years, since middle school if I recall, but it's so difficult to find a long-term story, at least on the other avenues I've tried. If that's up your alley, let me know.
About me:
Name: nunya biz'ness, although I use the pseudonym Fidelis normally.
Age: 17 for a few more months. Not that I'm looking for 18+ content, that's been the reason I've abandoned other roleplay avenues.
Roleplay Preferences: I don't have much experience with the 3+ person forum setup, I've only done 1x1 until now. Not opposed to it though. My style is adaptable for my peers, although I generally prefer proper English to "OwO what's this *nuzzles*". (To be fair I use emoticons heavily in PMs, but *actions* are a bit low-effort for my liking.) If I'm really into the story, I can go a few paragraphs, since I tend to wax poetic on my descriptions of appearances and surroundings. Sensory details, all that jazz.
I balance this out by being incredibly busy, taking a ton of difficult classes for my Senior year of high school. I will make an effort to check at least once a day, and some days I will be on for a few hours at a time. Really, I'm just unpredictable. But, I won't just abandon. If I have a problem, whether its on my side or yours, I'll let you know. Communication is important.
As far as fandoms are concerned, I'm conflicted. As an aspiring author, I believe strongly in intellectual property. I don't really like most fanfiction, I believe that a writer should come up with their own characters rather than use a more well-known one. Therefore, I don't like playing actual canon characters, although if you can play your existing character true to the sauce, I don't mind. That being said, I geek out enormously about many things and I am all for having roleplays set in existing universes (For example, I have five or six JoJo OC's).
As a storyteller, I am extremely character-driven, and I have a wealth of characters for a variety of genres. I'm generally open-minded about plot and themes, but character development and plot come before combat and risque stuff. That being said, my preferred genres are fantasy, sci-fi, and subtle, well-executed horror. Drama stresses me out, but there are stories in the realm of our mundane reality I'd be willing to explore. Really, I'm just looking to tell a cool story. If you've made it this far through this awful wall of text and you have a story you'd like to tell, you'd like to add me to an existing group, start a new group, or just PM with a s a d b o y, let me know. I'm open to M x M, M x F, or whatever else. I don't care, really.
Interests: I'm adding these more so you can see where my influences come from. If you want to do an RP in one of these, I guess that's fine
Video Games
Nintendo everything
(Mario, Zelda, Kirby, Fire Emblem, Metroid)
Monster Hunter
Overwatch (Not so much anymore, although I like the world-building and characters)
Minecraft (guilty pleasure, pls no bully :c)
Movies
Marvel Cinematic Universe
Lord of the Rings
Star Wars
Sci-fi in general

The Princess Bride
Pixar (but really, who doesn't)
Cult Classics (Napoleon Dynamite, Monty Python, Pee-Wee's Big Adventure)
TV
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Pop Team Epic
Nichijou
A Series of Unfortunate Events
Black Mirror
The Twilight Zone
Ray Bradbury Theater
Alfred Hitchcock Theater
(It's been a few years for the following animes, I don't watch much anime anymore)
Fullmetal Alchemist
Elfen Lied
Soul Eater
Fairy Tail
Dragon Ball Z
Future Diary

Books & other reading material
Middle Earth Universe
Unwind
Escape from Furnace
Kurt Vonnegut
Jojo mango

The Chronicles of Prydain (The Black Cauldron)
Various classics (Lord of the Flies, Heart of Darkness, The Sun Also Rises, The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, 20,000 Leagues under the Sea, Frankenstien, etc)
History books

The Order of the Stick
Rice Boy
The Adventures of Dr. Mcninja
D&D rulebooks
Hobbies:
Drawing
Writing (Duh)
WorldBuilding (Paracosm if you're pretentious)
Roleplay (DUH)
Music
Cooking
Eating
looking at surreal memes on the internet
(it's far enough down, probably safe to say this) I'm pansexual but you'd never know it.

Hope this helps you get an idea of what I'm all about! If anything here piqued your interest, let me know on PMs, or email me at underdarkd20@gmail.com. Google Docs, hangouts, and email are all through that.
Thanks for reading all that! ^u^

Eek.
I’m at a doctor's appointment, so I’ll make it quick (and read the last few PARAGRAPHS of a supposedly quick introduction after I’m done).

Hey, welcome to RPN. I’m Yukio, this sites (favorite) gay fetus. I see we have some similar interests, so I’d be glad to roleplay with you sometime. If you have any questions, want to roleplay, or just chat, dont hesitate to contact me.

Uh
I have to go, so bye bye!
Happy roleplaying!
( ̄∇ ̄)

I’m pansexual don’t worry

Aaaah sorry If I'm goofin', I'm super new here. I don't' think I've posted enough to send my own PMs, could you PM me? I'm definitely interested, though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back