Here goes nothing....

Spectre of the Fade

Lady of Bad Fanfic
Hello, there. I'm Samantha, I go by Sam or Spectre or pretty much any nickname you might want to refer to me as. I am eighteen years of age (whoo adulting) and I've been roleplaying for somewhere between eight or nine years. Started on Neopets, actually...yeah, it was bad, and I still wince whenever I think about my writing skills then.

Quick question, before I go into listing random things about myself: Is cursing acceptable here? I noticed in the rules that it said no erotic content, but what about bad words?

Things About Me

Astrological Sign: Leo/Virgo cusp, on the Leo side

Chinese Zodiac Sign: Ox

MBTI Type: ISTP (Introversion, Sensing, Thinking, Perception)

Favorite Books: The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher

Favorite Movies: The Boondock Saints movies

Favorite TV Show: Probably Daredevil at the moment? Or The Walking Dead. Season 5 was awesome. Horrible, but awesome.

Favorite Video Games: The Mass Effect series

Favorite Actor: Norman Reedus or maybe Misha Collins

Favorite Actress: Michelle Rodriguez

Favorite Director: Robert Rodriguez

Favorite Color: Blue? Purple? Green? Red? I'll officially answer "Undecided".

Favorite Food: Steak, spaghetti, or curly fries

Favorite Music: Rock, Metal

Favorite Artist: Godsmack and Theory of a Deadman, because I can't pick just one when it comes to music.

Favorite Word: Psychadelic

Favorite Number: 9

Roleplay Things

I roleplay a lot, really. Superheroes/people with powers, sci fi, apocalyptic, modern, magic, just about anything involving action and adventure. I don't do school stuff, slice of life, or anthro/furry/wolf pack/roleplays where the characters are actual animals. I like romance in roleplays, but do not require it, and I'm down for any pairing (MxM, MxF, FxF) thought I usually play male characters, so. My post length averages at about 100-200 words, I think? Anything else...Dunno.

Ask if you have a question or want to chat, I suppose. c:​

Oh. Cursing.

Yep. Allowed. Depending on the GM. And hopefully in moderation.

As opposed to Mayu, who curse only when someone royally angers her.

^^ Either way, it is allowed but in moderation will help keep you out of trouble.

[QUOTE="Spectre of the Fade]Hello, there. I'm Samantha, I go by Sam or Spectre or pretty much any nickname you might want to refer to me as. I am eighteen years of age (whoo adulting) and I've been roleplaying for somewhere between eight or nine years. Started on Neopets, actually...yeah, it was bad, and I still wince whenever I think about my writing skills then.
Quick question, before I go into listing random things about myself: Is cursing acceptable here? I noticed in the rules that it said no erotic content, but what about bad words?

Things About Me

Astrological Sign: Leo/Virgo cusp, on the Leo side

Chinese Zodiac Sign: Ox

MBTI Type: ISTP (Introversion, Sensing, Thinking, Perception)

Favorite Books: The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher

Favorite Movies: The Boondock Saints movies

Favorite TV Show: Probably Daredevil at the moment? Or The Walking Dead. Season 5 was awesome. Horrible, but awesome.

Favorite Video Games: The Mass Effect series

Favorite Actor: Norman Reedus or maybe Misha Collins

Favorite Actress: Michelle Rodriguez

Favorite Director: Robert Rodriguez

Favorite Color: Blue? Purple? Green? Red? I'll officially answer "Undecided".

Favorite Food: Steak, spaghetti, or curly fries

Favorite Music: Rock, Metal

Favorite Artist: Godsmack and Theory of a Deadman, because I can't pick just one when it comes to music.

Favorite Word: Psychadelic

Favorite Number: 9

Roleplay Things

I roleplay a lot, really. Superheroes/people with powers, sci fi, apocalyptic, modern, magic, just about anything involving action and adventure. I don't do school stuff, slice of life, or anthro/furry/wolf pack/roleplays where the characters are actual animals. I like romance in roleplays, but do not require it, and I'm down for any pairing (MxM, MxF, FxF) thought I usually play male characters, so. My post length averages at about 100-200 words, I think? Anything else...Dunno.

Ask if you have a question or want to chat, I suppose. c:​

[/QUOTE]
Your favorite actors though. Yassss Norman. He's so sweet. My friend and I met him today and he called me sweetheart <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back