HenNeko-style!

Sukakun

There's a show that I'm watching called 'The "Hentai" Prince and the Stony Cat'. Basically, there's an idol (in the anime, it's a cat statue) that will take an unwanted personality trait away from you and give it to someone else for the price of an offering. Sometimes, you only think you don't want it, and you have to find out who got your unwanted trait and convince him/her to have the idol give it back.

So what I'm proposing is an RP loosely based on this show, in that the characters give up a personality trait and have to work together to try to get them back when they realize life got more complicated or unpleasant when the trait is gone. Naturally, through working together or being in contact with the one who received one of the personality traits, bonds can form. They can be romantic. Or a rivalry. Or simply a feeling of mutual respect.

IF THIS IS A GROUP RP: I would need an even amount of participants. One to give up the trait, the other to receive it. If there happens to be an odd amount of people interested, their character would have to be kind of an assistant, someone who would be working with those trying to get their personality traits back, helping them in their schemes or going to the people who received the traits to try to convince them to give them back. I'm willing to consider someone being the role of a friend.

IF THIS IS A 1x1: This doesn't take place in an isolated area, like a deserted island. Or in a place that nobody really knows about. This is a city and it's alive and vibrant. So while one of us would be the personality-giver and the other the personality-receiver, please be prepared that we would likely be needing to play more than one character.

Additional information about the setting can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hentai_Prince_and_the_Stony_Cat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back