Henlo

jann

Magic Eight Ball
Howdy :cheshiregrin:
I'm Jann, 19, and I never learned how to read. :ghostv:
anyway,, I'm migrating from Quotev, and super nervous about it. I've been to RPN before, but that was so long ago that I'm still confused lol
Yeah... I like group rp's, but not huge groups, ya know? No one likes to feel left out which can happen a lot. I remember y'all being very nice about not doing that though, so I feel optimistic. I've been rping for a few years now, mostly on Q, but the lack of a group search really killed it for me, so I'm finally moving on. I'm both a little shy and excited about doing some rping here.
Mmm.. yeah. I don't know what else to say.
note: I love these Smilies, I apologize in advance for my overuse of them.

Ah, you're from Quotev! It's always interesting to see people from there. Welcome to Rpn! Or, welcome back, I guess? My advice is to not be worried about the people you'll find here ^^ Everyone is really nice. Nicer than those on Quotev, in my opinion, but that could just be because of my experiences.

Yo, and thanks! I never had too many issues on Q. I mostly kept to the group rp my friends and I have though, but we did have drama with some unpleasant people, so I get ya. Thanks for the welcome. :ghostr:

Welcome to the site (again?) Jann! No need to be worried or scared here! We hope you enjoy your time and have a LOT of fun RPs! And don't be embarrassed to ever ask for help in regards to grammar in your RPs! I'm sure your partners would be happy to help you and appreciate the results greatly! :33:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back