• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Hemomancy (explict)

Knight1

the crimson
<p>

<strong><span><span style="font-family:Noteworthy;"><span style="color:#000000;">Prologue </span></span></span></strong> <strong><span><span style="font-family:Noteworthy;"><span style="color:#000000;">It all started when I was young, I took a book at the library that was old, dusty, and looked interesting enough. In this book was notes and drawings of rituals and spells. I called it a load of shit but, I still read more and out of sheer curiosity I was compelled to try the one called, 'The Initiation'. In this I need to chant the words and forsake all else, I did so and entered a contract with my blood. I spilled it from my wrist on to a knife, it dripped down creating a puddle. As I bled I felt weak, regretful, scared, and stupid. I started to feel my life fade. Suddenly, the blood did something strange, it ran back into me and the wound closed as if nothing had happened. I felt strange, surprised, and somewhat invigorated. I immediately started to read more spells and rituals, I tried a few of the easier ones, the ones that didn't seem to have much risk. As this all went on, I found that I could now do things I haven't been able to do before. My body and mind were more; they allowed me to prove the impossible for humans, I was more. As the days went by I grew more curious, the rituals of the book that would grant me more power, it would also taunt me, even if they demanded high prices. I decided to try one after many nights and much aggravation, I had to kill someone for their blood and use it to sustain myself, forever. I would be immortal and more powerful than a god. As I looked for a good candidate, I set up the place and all that I needed. I then found a girl my age and convinced her to come with me to the place. As we indulged in forbidden pleasures, she finally had stopped paying attention in her ecstasy, and I plunged my knife into her heart. As she squirmed and writhed in pain, I felt guilt and sheer terror at what I had done, but I was already too late to stop it all. I then plunged my teeth into her neck and began to drink the life from her very soul. It was over in minutes, but as I felt the power enter me from her life force, I regretted it all and wished to be human once more. I was something different now. Since that day, I use my powers sparingly and developed more of my own. I feel the need to drain a person every few days but, I can keep my true hunger at bay by not draining them completely. It works when I drink from more than one in the same day. But I still hunger nonetheless, I fear I cannot quench this thirst unless I take another's life. I do on occasion lose myself in the blood of another but, I do stop. For how long can I keep this up? </span></span></span></strong><strong><span><span><span style="font-family:Noteworthy;"><span style="color:#000000;">Blood, the elixir of life and one thing I can control without fail. I can make it do things like no other and it can even enhance my body. The power I wield is called hemomancy, in other words it is blood mage. I can force it to do what ever I will it to, even reproduce. I work in a blood donation center, go figure. It allows me to practice if you would call it that, it makes my job easier and helped me find out the hard truth to feeding. I can only feed straight from a person, just blood won't help me. I believe the blood must be attached to a soul for it to taste the way it does and for it to invigorate me.</span></span></span></span></strong>

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey bro, maybe you should say something to an adult who can help you. I'm not sure what these stories mean, but they seem rather violent. Take it easy, man. I say this all with much love.

Don't worry about that sort of thing man, I'm possibly the most cheerful person you've met. I just like stories with a mature setting, it's just what kind of writing I'm into.

Ninva said:
Hey bro, maybe you should say something to an adult who can help you. I'm not sure what these stories mean, but they seem rather violent. Take it easy, man. I say this all with much love.

Knight said:
Don't worry about that sort of thing man, I'm possibly the most cheerful person you've met. I just like stories with a mature setting, it's just what kind of writing I'm into.
That's cool. A lot of my writing started that way, but I wrote this kind of stuff was because I was very angry at the circumstances I lived in. My life wasn't great by anyone's standards. Luckily someone told me that my creative efforts were actually destructive before any permanent harm could come from it. And they set me off in a really nice institution and taught me how to write well, etc. I have nothing like to that to offer you, but perhaps something like that could happen by itself?

I work a lot with creative stuff, and so a lot of my time is spent dwelling on my creations. So I guess when I see such explicit material that doesn't seem to say anything but violence, I become concerned. I can appreciate a lot of violent works, but I found this work to be especially concerning. My comments aren't made to be make value judgements, just tryin' to say my mind in the mildest way possible. Keepin' you in mind though. Have a good week. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back